Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery , 1.407 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
27. marts 2024

We are a 7 location retail business that services a wide territory outside of our local retail markets as well as we ship product well outside our territory. We couldn't do what we do without Zapiet! The app is seamless and extremely functional. We've used their support helpline a number of times and their staff have gone ABOVE and BEYOND to help me! I haven't found an app that has been as impactful as Zapiet and with the support staff to back it up. Would recommend 10/10.

The Mill
Cirka 6 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 1. april 2024

Hi Nathan,

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to share such a wonderful review!
It was truly delightful chatting with you and assisting with setting up your rates, updating you to the latest version of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app, and addressing a few other aesthetic details.

Should you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards,

4. april 2024

The app is fairly easy to use and the support team is very helpful!

Heirloom LA
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 5. april 2024

Hi Brian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a nice review!

I was happy to get your store onto the latest version of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery to ensure the best performance, stability, and that you have all the latest fixes & features available to you.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Cheers,

5. april 2024

Will always enjoy working with Zapiet vs Bold Subscriptions! Hands down. Jessica was a great help and worked quickly. Thanks again.

Bone a Patreat
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 8. april 2024

Hi April,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review!

It was my pleasure helping and getting your pickup & local delivery set up within our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app so the correct rate appears at checkout for your customer's!

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do let us know.

All the best,

9. april 2024

Very helpful with setting a time for pick up & delivery as options

Cheesy Eddie's
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 12. april 2024

Hi,

And thank you for the awesome review!

I'm glad that I was able to to assist you with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and your order prints.

Rest assured that if anything comes up, we'll be there for you.

Steph

15. marts 2024

I've never had anything less than a fantastic interaction with the support team for this app over the last 4 years. They actually help and solve any issues.

It's a rare thing.

Baltzersen's
Storbritannien
Cirka 5 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 20. marts 2024

Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've had consistently positive experiences with our support team over the past four years. Providing effective assistance and solving issues promptly is always our top priority.

We truly appreciate your continued support and trust in our app!
If you have any questions along the way please let us know!

Best!
Diego

2. april 2024

Excellent App and support is top notch!

Meat Mob Delivery
Zapiet svarede 5. april 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's much appreciated!

I'm glad that I was able to help sort out your pickup & local delivery with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

Any other questions or any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Warm regard,

13. marts 2024

Excellent customer service from Jayne. Super helpful and patient ! We have been using their app for more than 3 years now. Absolutely love it.

MFP
Singapore
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 14. marts 2024

Hi,

It was a pleasure to help you sort out the correct settings for your requirements.

It's nice to hear that you like Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery & have been using us for a few years.

If you ever need anything else you know where we are!

Kind regards

Jayne

21. marts 2024

Good app and super easy to work out. Also if you do get confused the help team are super quick to respond! Jessica has been helping me and went above and beyond to sort everything out, even updated the app and went through the settings to make sure everything worked fine. Overall really happy with the support :)

Stroud Brewery
Storbritannien
Zapiet svarede 25. marts 2024

Hi Eli,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review!

It was my pleasure helping you to update our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and making sure that only the correct method appear when certain products are in the cart with our conditional activation feature.

Any other questions or any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards,

1. marts 2024

the team helped me updated the new version of zapiet . everything works so well

bayardgateaux
Cirka 5 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 3. marts 2024

Hi Frenie!

I am so glad I could assist you with updating the Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app. Your kind words in your review means a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a awesome review.

Warm regards
Betty

13. marts 2024

we have had great success with this app, and the team is so helpful and quick to respond - they have enabled us to have items available for order at multiple locations

Rosemont General Store and Kitchen
Zapiet svarede 15. marts 2024

Hi Sarah,

Helping our merchants is always a pleasure but even more so when we hear about the positive experience you've had with our app and team!

And we'll be there if you need it

Steph