Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery , 1.442 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. maj 2021

Used along with Zapiet Rates by Distance to set up quite complex delivery and shipping services, with different products available in different locations at different rates. Zapiet support held my hand all the way. First class app and support.

London Cheesemongers
Storbritannien
En dag bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 11. maj 2021

Hi there!

It was my pleasure helping you set up the store—we really appreciate your kind words.

Let me know if there's anything else you need. We're happy to help. 😊

Have a lovely day!

Take care,

Marija

7. august 2018

Great app! My goal was to have a clean check-out procedure where customers wouldn't be confused or able to select the wrong shipping on items where I wanted to force in-store pickup. After a very quick exchange of a few emails (very timely response) and a tiny bit of Shopify reconfigure, they walked me through the setup and I was good to go! Also, in comparing similar apps, I felt Zapiet had the best and most elegant UI.

Babinskis Baby
En dag bruger appen
5. juli 2022

Had a few problems with the set up but the Jessica and the team were amazing, would definitely recommend

Bennetts Butchers
Storbritannien
Cirka 24 timer bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 5. juli 2022

Hi there,

It was my pleasure helping you today on our live chat to finishing setting up our in store pickup an delivery app.

If you have any other questions, please do let us know :)

Best wishes,
Jessica

4. oktober 2022

Absolutely outstanding support. Excellent product that I can't recommend highly enough. Best in class!

One Girl Cookies
Cirka 23 timer bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 5. oktober 2022

Hi Dawn,

It was my pleasure helping you today with the set up of our Store Pickup + Delivery app.

Thank you for your kind words and if you have any other questions, please do let us know!

Cheers,
Jessica

14. juni 2017

I am sure, from the 144 reviews, that this app has some good things. PROBLEM is that if you want to uninstall app, you will pull your hair out. Their instructions for uninstall are outdated.

We were looking for an option so we could add a shipping method "For Next Day Air, Please Contact Us. Rate will be added to order at a later date."

Accurate Signs And Engraving Solar Tags
Cirka 22 timer bruger appen
2. maj 2015

Great Customer Service. The best I've experienced in Shopify so far! The app has just been set up, and so far it seems to be working perfectly.

Thank you Andy!

SUSHIYA - ORDER SUSHI ONLINE
Indien
Cirka 19 timer bruger appen
26. november 2018

I had high hopes for this app, but it was really hacky around the main theme I was using. It would appear as a selection in the cart, but then open the cart again and you get "no local pickup available". If you move to checkout, the pickup address is put in the shipping address slots and is changeable by the customer. I felt this was going to be more problems than it's worth.

Because my pickup windows are very limited and my products are simple, I decided to go with adding my pickups as product variations and not allow that verison of the item to be a physical item. It's a hack, but it's way more stable than Store Pickup + Delivery.

Keto Cakes Utah
Cirka 18 timer bruger appen
29. april 2020

couldnt integrate zapiers delivery rates by zip code... disappointing... it should be easier while both are the same developer

IcyShot Aguascalientes
Mexico
Cirka 17 timer bruger appen
31. marts 2022

I loved the support Klaudia gave me to customize the widget to my need. Tried 10 different apps for local pick up and this is definitely the only one that looks great and is also bilingual.

Hélico
Cirka 9 timer bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 1. april 2022

Hi Steph,

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing to go with our app!

It was a pleasure assisting you with matching our widget's colors to your store's.

Please feel free to jump back on chat should you need anything else.

Have a great day ahead,

Klaudia

21. april 2021

Stephanie did an excellent job helping to sort out some issues we were having with multiple locations. Great customer support and service.

Sunshine Daydream
Cirka 7 timer bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 23. oktober 2023

Thanks for the lovely review!

It's always nice to see our merchants giving such wonderful feedback on not just our products but our teams as well

-Steph