Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery , 1.441 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
6. februar 2024

Works absolutely great. Helps us offer pickup easily and integrates well. Support is very responsive too for any questions and will help review your setup.

Shin-Sen-Gumi
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 8. februar 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review

It was a pleasure helping you with your setup and making sure that everything was up-to-date with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Kind regards,

9. april 2024

Very helpful with setting a time for pick up & delivery as options

Cheesy Eddie's
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 12. april 2024

Hi,

And thank you for the awesome review!

I'm glad that I was able to to assist you with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and your order prints.

Rest assured that if anything comes up, we'll be there for you.

Steph

23. januar 2024

Zapiet has been very user friendly from the get go. Easy to set up, learn, get started using. Reasonably priced for the subscription and allows us to offer the local delivery and pickup services we need to as a flower shop using Shopify as our POS and ecommerce site. Today I was having issues with my Zapiet app, due to no fault of theirs, but their customer service got back to me very quickly and fixed the issue I accidentally caused (I had accidentally disabled a widget feature). Stephane fixed it from where he was at and immediately had things working for me again. Appreciate the user experience you guys offer! Great product.

Cassidy Station
12 måneder bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 28. januar 2024

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!

It reallty was a pleasure working with you and helping out with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If anything comes up in the future, we'll be there to help

-Steph

1. marts 2024

the team helped me updated the new version of zapiet . everything works so well

bayardgateaux
Cirka 5 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 3. marts 2024

Hi Frenie!

I am so glad I could assist you with updating the Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app. Your kind words in your review means a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a awesome review.

Warm regards
Betty

20. februar 2024

Stephane provided great customer service and support to fix our issue.

Barsha Wines & Spirits
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 23. februar 2024

Hi Lenora,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review! I'm glad that I was able to to help you with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and Bold subscriptions.

And if anything else comes up, don't hesitate to reach out :)

Stephane

17. april 2024

The support for this app has been amazing!! Any issue we have had (which have been small and not often) has been fixed quickly and with minimal effort. Our operation depends on Zapiet.

Hilo Design Center
22 dage bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 21. april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our support exceptional and that we've been able to address any issues swiftly and effectively. We're here to help!

- Herman

13. februar 2024

I absolutely love this app! It's incredibly helpful for our clients to have a visual representation of our delivery dates, and it comes packed with tons of useful backend features. The team behind the app is extremely helpful whenever assistance is needed.

Kyan Cuisine
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 15. februar 2024

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, it's very much appreciated

It was so nice chatting with you the other day and getting your rates set up within our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app along with a few other "fixes".

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

All the best,

Redigeret 3. april 2024

Great support. Great app. Jessica's work is spot on. She is doing her job very quick and has good answers for everything. Definitely recommend this app. Keep it going guys

Bake Me A Wish
Storbritannien
29 dage bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 7. marts 2024

Hi Marius,

Thank you so very much for your lovely review!

It was such a pleasure chatting with you and helping set up our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery for you and your wife.

If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to send a message.

Warm regards,

19. februar 2024

I liked that the rep has access to my store and can show me exactly where I went wrong. The screenshots are helpful.

DA BOX Community Supported Agriculture - A Program of The Food Basket
8 måneder bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 22. februar 2024

Hi there!

It was an absolute pleasure chatting with you and lending a hand with the resolving the issue with Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app for your store.

If there's anything else you need help with or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

We're always happy to assist in any way we can!

Warm regards

Betty

14. februar 2024

Phenomenal support, very helpful in getting everything properly configured, prompt and relevant replies to questions. I would highly recommend this app for your needs.

Chit Chats Quebec Supplies Store
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Zapiet svarede 16. februar 2024

Hello Juhee,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and our support.
It was lovely talking to you, and we'll be near if ever you need !

Sandy