Rezensionen (1.472)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. Juli 2024

Jessica was great at upgrading us to the new checkout widget and setting up our account to function and display as we wanted it to. Would highly recommend.

Trotters
Etwa 6 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 11. Juli 2024

Thank you Jo for taking the time to leave such a lovely review!

Please do not hesitate to send a message if you have any questions or need any further assistance with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

16. Juli 2024

Works pretty well and the support team are helpful

Stones Bakery
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 18. Juli 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! Should you need any assistance in the future do not hesitate to reach back, we are always happy to help!

Best,
María

12. Juni 2024

It's easy to use with the great customer service, solving any issue within minutes.

THE HONEYCAKE
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2024

Hi
Happy to hear that you find Zapiet Pickup + Delivery easy to use & that we were able to resolve your issue quickly.
Always happy to help!

Jayne

18. Juni 2024

Thank you for sorting out my mess with pick up and Delivery. I was surprised at how easy it was to get help. All should run smoothly now.
Thank You Herman.

Battery HQ
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 21. Juni 2024

Always happy to help and thanks for the support.
Reach out if you need anything.
Herman

13. Juni 2024

Excellent APP with amazing Support. Jessica is Top of the top.

JustMary.com
Italien
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 17. Juni 2024

Hi Matteo,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate it!

It was a pleasure chatting with you and ensuring that our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery is working smoothly for you and your store.

All the best,

11. Juni 2024

Great tool, A+ support experience. Highly recommended!

Goose Island Toronto
Kanada
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled that you're loving our tool and had a great experience with our support team. Your recommendation and support mean a lot to us! If there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. We're are always happy to help!

-J Barjum

28. Juni 2024

Being told that I have to upgrade shopify because their check out doesn't support subscriptions....but it's worked before today...I would try and get to the bottom of whether its a money spinning con but with he 'help team' taking 15 minutes to respond each message this app is entirely not worth it. Refund please!!!!

Perry Court Farm
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 30. Juni 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're truly sorry to hear about your recent experience and any frustration it may have caused.

To clarify, the issue you're encountering is due to the way Shopify's checkout process handles rates when using subscription apps alongside our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery rates. Unfortunately, Shopify's system tends to load the cheapest rate available, which can cause conflicts with the specific method selected in our widget.

The upgrade to Shopify's Carrier Service API is necessary to resolve this issue, and we understand this can be an inconvenience. However, please know that we do not receive any financial benefit from you upgrading to use this API. Our goal is to ensure that our app functions smoothly and provides the best possible service for your business.

Regarding the response time from our help team, we replied to your message in under 10 minutes (6 minutes to be exact). We strive to provide quick and efficient support, something that many support teams often cannot achieve.

We'd like to assist you further and explore potential solutions to your concerns. Please reach out to our support team again, and we'll do our best to address your issues promptly.

Best regards,
Ismail

20. Mai 2024

Betty was so helpful and efficient to help fix an issue with our delivery rates!

The Luxbox Co.
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 23. Mai 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm glad I was able to provide you with the support you needed . If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Have an amazing day ahead.

Betty

10. Juni 2024

Jessica from support chat was AMAZING - we had a couple of major issues causing both our staff and customers a lot of confusion - she was able to solve both in less than an hour while also fixing a couple of our other buggy issues. I could not give her any higher praises!

Too Sweet Cakes
Vereinigte Staaten
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 13. Juni 2024

Hi Shelbi,

Thank you so very much for leaving such a lovely review!

It was a pleasure chatting with you and getting a few things sorted on your store for your pickup & local delivery, along with an integration with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

21. Mai 2024

I never write reviews but for Jessica I will write one with each of my stores because she help me set up both. Jessica is the most thorough and autonomous customer service rep I've met. I had trouble setting up this app (and didn't want to spend too much time on it and didn't want to hire someone) and I reached out and only told Jessica what I envisioned our delivery service set up should be like and Jessica handled everything! All I had to do was give her a little bit of direction and she took everything out of my hands.

I will stay on this app for Jessica and continue to use zapiet for my future stores because of Jessica. Zapiet is a great app to use to coordinate order fulfillment and offer various delivery options for your customers.

Dahing Plants
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 24. Mai 2024

Thank you so very much for your kind words Calvin and for taking the time to share your experience!

I'm thrilled to hear that I was able to assist you in setting up your stores and delivery service as you envisioned. It's our goal here at Zapiet to provide thorough support to our valued customers like you.

I'm delighted that you've found our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app to be a great solution for coordinating order fulfillment and offering delivery options.

Looking forward to continuing to support you and your future stores!

All the best,