Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery , 1.258 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
7. Dezember 2022

Great support every time. This time I needed help adding a second delivery zone. They set it up for me and then told me how to do it. Really helps me keep my business going.

The Chama Valley Meat Co
5 monate mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 12. Dezember 2022

Hi Robert,

It was my pleasure helping you set up a second delivery zone yesterday within our Store Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please do let us know.

Thanks,

14. Juli 2023

We only use a small subset of the functionality of this app - the ability for customers to select a delivery date for their orders - but it works very well for us. The most important things is the quality of the customer support. Their team (notably Kitty) have gone above and beyond for us multiple times to help with customised solutions to problems specific to our business.

My Supper Hero
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 19. Juli 2023

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for leaving us a wonderful review! It is great to hear Zapiet- Pickup + Delivery has been able to help your store.

We are always more than happy to help, so you know where we are if you need anything else.

Best wishes,

Kitty

26. April 2023

The immediate service provided was a game changer for my team. We use the tool on several stores and are extremely satisfied with the overall experience and quality of this application. The technical support is by far the most accommodating service I have ever experienced in the back end operations of my online stores.

Mouse to Your House
9 monate mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 26. April 2023

Hi Kerri,

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

It was my pleasure helping you today to set up your rates and the integration with Boxify

Any other questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Best wishes,

16. August 2023

The customer service that we received from Stephane today was very clear and helpful. This app allows our bakery to run efficiently with date restrictions and preparation times. It is important for us to have these functions since all of our products are perishable.

Aya Pastry
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 18. August 2023

Hi,

And thank you very much for the fantastic review :)

We're always happy to provide the best and fastest support we can for our merchants with no plans to stop any time soon!

And if anything else ever comes up, you know we'll be there for you,

Steph

11. April 2023

I am thrilled to provide super positive feedback about Maria, who provided exceptional support yesterday. I had several issues that needed urgent attention, and Maria's response time was lightning fast. Her level of expertise was evident as she quickly diagnosed and solved all of my problems, leaving me feeling satisfied and relieved.

Maria's positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond made my experience even more enjoyable. She was patient, kind, and understanding throughout the entire process, making me feel like a valued customer.

Overall, Maria's outstanding support exceeded all of my expectations, and I could not be happier with the level of service she provided. Her professionalism, expertise, and exceptional customer service skills are a true asset to your organization. Thank you, Maria, for making my day better with your help!

Wishfulicious
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 11. April 2023

Hello there!

Thank you for your kind words ✨ I really enjoyed assisting you and helping you out with our app configuration! Please do not hesitate in reaching back to our support team should you need anything down the road!

We are always happy to help out

Best,

María

11. November 2022

Zapiet is working great for our store, we had some issues with the rates by distance, and also an issue with the checkout process, but gave Flora from customer service access as a collaborator and she fixed it in about 15 minutes. Outstanding customer support, so far we havent found a problem they couldnt/didnt fix.

Square Root Foods
6 monate mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 11. November 2022

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your lovely review.

I'm glad I could get you all set up with Store Pickup + Delivery and Delivery Rates by Distance over chat.

Have a lovely day!

Flora

3. April 2023

When I submitted my support request, I assumed I'd be waiting until the next day for a response and who knows how long for a solution, but Jessica responded within 30 minutes or so and fixed the issue (among others that I hadn't caught) almost immediately. So pleased with their customer service! Thank you, Jessica!

Wild Valentine
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 4. April 2023

It was my pleasure helping you Sarah with the update of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and also getting a few other things sorted so that everything is running smooth

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review and please do jump back on the live chat if you have any other questions or need any assistance.

Have a wonderful week!

25. Februar 2023

We absolutely love using the Zapiet app for our store as it allows us to include pickup and delivery options for our customers! The app is very easy to use and when we've had any questions or need assistance - their support team is INCREDIBLE! Huge shoutout to Klaudia, who helped us set everything up so perfectly on our store!

Madison Cheese Boards
14 tage mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 22. März 2023

Hi Sam & Joe,

Thanks for the glowing review

We are delighted that you love using our app and that we were able to help you with offering pickup and delivery services to your customers.

We are thrilled to have been able to assist you with the setup process, and your cheese and charcuterie boards looked absolutely stunning! We hope you enjoy continuing to use our app.

Cheers,
Klaudia

31. März 2023

Ok these guys know there stuff and their support team is BOMB! Jessica helped me with multiple roadblocks and fixed them within minutes. I've used Zapiets products for 4 years now and love what they do. Thanks a million zapiet for turning a headache of a problem into a tirumph!

Time Travelers New Era
6 monate mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 7. April 2023

Hi Nathan,

Thank you so much for your review and kind words :)
It was my pleasure helping you change your address and getting all of your rates working as they should.
If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Kind regards,

15. November 2022

I couldn’t recommend this app or the people who work on it enough. I had an issue trying to set up all products for local pickup. I spoke with Stephane who talked me through it step by step and within less than 10 minutes I knew how to do it!! So happy and impressed with the efficiency, friendliness and helpfulness of the team who work for this app. Thank you again Stephane!!

tymelinbakeryorders
9 tage mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 21. November 2022

Hi and thank you so much for the kind words and awesome review!

It was a real pleasure working with you today setting up our Store Pickup + Delivery app to meet your needs. And if anything else comes up, we'll be there to help!

Stephane