Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery , 1.440 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
27. Februar 2024

We've been using Zapiet for our complex delivery needs and are thoroughly content. It's significantly streamlined our operations, adapting seamlessly to various requirements with remarkable flexibility and efficiency.

What sets Zapiet apart, beyond its technical prowess, is the exceptional support team. Responsive, helpful, and genuinely committed.

In a nutshell, Zapiet has not just met but exceeded our expectations, proving to be an invaluable asset for enhancing our delivery services and customer satisfaction. Highly recommended for any business looking for a reliable and adaptable delivery solution.

CarniStore
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 3. März 2024

Hi Fikry!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that our platform has made such a positive impact on your delivery operations.

At Zapiet, we strive to provide unparalleled support to ensure our customers' success. It's fantastic to hear that our support team has been able to meet your needs promptly and effectively.

Your recommendation means the world to us. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you again for choosing Zapiet!

Warm regards,
Kitty

13. März 2024

we have had great success with this app, and the team is so helpful and quick to respond - they have enabled us to have items available for order at multiple locations

Rosemont General Store and Kitchen
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 15. März 2024

Hi Sarah,

Helping our merchants is always a pleasure but even more so when we hear about the positive experience you've had with our app and team!

And we'll be there if you need it

Steph

13. Mai 2024

Great at making sure the app is compatible with other apps.

YukonGrow
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 22. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! If you have any further suggestions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Thanks again for your support.

-Herman

2. April 2024

great one-to-one support with stephane, helped us a ton to solve our plugin setting issues and was kindly enough to go an extra mile to decorate the button colors for us. thank you and appreciate the work you all put in for us.

Cuppacakes.com.sg Singapore
Singapur
3 monate mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 5. April 2024

My Jee Huey Lim,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review

I'm truly happy to hear that your experience was good and that I was able to help and answer your questions.

And of course, the extra styling for our widget was my pleasure!

-Steph

2. April 2024

Really useful app. Quite expensive but it's worth it for us. The customer service is excellent.

Blueberry Hill Meals
Vereinigtes Königreich
8 monate mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 6. April 2024

Hi Victoria!

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review. It was a pleasure assisting you in setting up the calendar within our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance with anything else. We're here to help!

-Veno

6. Februar 2024

Works absolutely great. Helps us offer pickup easily and integrates well. Support is very responsive too for any questions and will help review your setup.

Shin-Sen-Gumi
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 8. Februar 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review

It was a pleasure helping you with your setup and making sure that everything was up-to-date with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Kind regards,
Jessica

14. Februar 2024

The Zapiet Pickup + Delivery app together with their Rates by Distance app has allowed our local delivery supply yard to move into the modern times. We're the only supply yard in our area to be able to offer local delivery online sales because of Zapiet. I did decide to remove a star because the Pickup + Delivery app did not notify us that it was outdated and needed to be updated which caused potentially lost sales because of a broken google API. When we recognized there was an issue with the module we reached out to live chat support and got exceptional help from Jessica who quickly fixed the issue for us.

William Dickson Industries, Inc
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 16. Februar 2024

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

It was lovely chatting with you and getting our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery up-to-date on your store so that everything is working and generating rates at checkout.

Kind regards,
Jessica

9. April 2024

Very helpful with setting a time for pick up & delivery as options

Cheesy Eddie's
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 12. April 2024

Hi,

And thank you for the awesome review!

I'm glad that I was able to to assist you with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and your order prints.

Rest assured that if anything comes up, we'll be there for you.

Steph

1. März 2024

the team helped me updated the new version of zapiet . everything works so well

bayardgateaux
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 3. März 2024

Hi Frenie!

I am so glad I could assist you with updating the Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app. Your kind words in your review means a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a awesome review.

Warm regards
Betty

23. Januar 2024

Zapiet has been very user friendly from the get go. Easy to set up, learn, get started using. Reasonably priced for the subscription and allows us to offer the local delivery and pickup services we need to as a flower shop using Shopify as our POS and ecommerce site. Today I was having issues with my Zapiet app, due to no fault of theirs, but their customer service got back to me very quickly and fixed the issue I accidentally caused (I had accidentally disabled a widget feature). Stephane fixed it from where he was at and immediately had things working for me again. Appreciate the user experience you guys offer! Great product.

Cassidy Station
12 monate mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 28. Januar 2024

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!

It reallty was a pleasure working with you and helping out with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If anything comes up in the future, we'll be there to help

-Steph