Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery , 1.374 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. Januar 2024

Zapiet has been very user friendly from the get go. Easy to set up, learn, get started using. Reasonably priced for the subscription and allows us to offer the local delivery and pickup services we need to as a flower shop using Shopify as our POS and ecommerce site. Today I was having issues with my Zapiet app, due to no fault of theirs, but their customer service got back to me very quickly and fixed the issue I accidentally caused (I had accidentally disabled a widget feature). Stephane fixed it from where he was at and immediately had things working for me again. Appreciate the user experience you guys offer! Great product.

Cassidy Station
12 monate mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 28. Januar 2024

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!

It reallty was a pleasure working with you and helping out with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If anything comes up in the future, we'll be there to help

-Steph

23. Januar 2024

Jessica just helped me solve a problem that was stressing me out like crazy. She was BEYOND PERFECTLY HELPFUL!!!!!! Working with her was seriously the best customer service / tech support i've EVER had. Including Apple. Seriously, perfect!!!! She deserves a raise immediately.

Thank for having such a great team and (I assume) culture.

LAYER
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 25. Januar 2024

Hi Anthony,

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words

It was a pleasure chatting with you and helping you with different aspects of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app, especially with products and rates.

If there's anything else you need or if you have further questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Thank you again for your wonderful feedback.
Best regards,

13. Dezember 2023

Sandy helped me resolve an issue right away that I was having with the Zapiet plugin.

It came down to having to update the version of the app.

Thanks Sandy for all your help!

Immanuel Florist
Kanada
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 19. Dezember 2023

Hello Steven,

It was a pleasure to assist you and making sure that you were running the latest version of Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery.

Sandy

24. November 2023

We love the app, it makes our lives so much easier being able to put all our different types of order and delivery services in one place. It is rare we have any issues, and then it's usually is a small compatibility issue with updates or themes, but what really makes it for us is the great customer service when you need it. Sandy has helped us resolve things quickly and checks in to make sure everything is smooth running again. Thank you team.

Chorlton Cheesemongers
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 29. November 2023

Hello Christopher,

I'm so happy to see that you're happy with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app. Thank you for taking the time to leave us review!

We'll be near, if ever there is anything else we can help you with.

Sandy

28. November 2023

We've been using this app since 2016 and it's worked very well for us. We recently ran into a small issue and their support team was amazing. They were kind, went above and beyond, and had the issue fixed very quickly.

Peter Sciortino Bakery
Mehr als 7 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 29. November 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for using our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app since 2016

I'm glad I could assist you and your developer in updating to the latest version of app; ensuring a smooth experience for your customers when placing orders is a priority.
If you or your team have any more questions or require further assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out.

19. Dezember 2023

Zapiet is such a great app with awesome customer service. I chat them whenever we have an issue and so far everyone I've spoken with has been patient and kind in helping out the issue until it is resolved! Thank you!

Rococo Floral co.
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 21. Dezember 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

It was lovely chatting with you and getting your local delivery working with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Warm regards,

25. Januar 2024

I must say the help these guys give you is truly amazing, just that alone is worth having this app. the app it self works fantastic especially if you have a few locations and some locations that offer delivery.

fantastic app and fantastic service.

Sushi and Salad
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 29. Januar 2024

Thank you very much, Paul, for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words.

It has been a pleasure chatting with you and assisting you with various aspects of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app, including rates and express checkout methods, among others.

Should you have any further questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Cheers,

28. Dezember 2023

Great after support which is essential for a non-developer. Easy to use and even if I got stuck, multiple times it was resolve by the support team

Voilà Patisserie
Malaysia
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 1. Januar 2024

Thank you for your kind words!

We're thrilled to hear that our support has been helpful for you as a non-developer. Providing reliable support for Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery is always our priority.

If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Cheers,
Klaudia

25. Januar 2024

Jayne was very helpful and showed me how to fix a problem, great support!

KIPFERL
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2024

Hi Hubert,

Thank you for your kind review for Zapiet Pickup + Delivery.

So glad we could fix your issue quickly. You know where we are if you need us in the future!

Jayne

27. Dezember 2023

Functionalities are great - allowing us to set all the conditions/ limitations we can think off. And if there are any bugs, the support team goes above and beyond to debug and identify the culprint in doubly quick time

The Ice Cream Bar Malaysia
Malaysia
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 1. Januar 2024

Thank you for your glowing review of Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery! We're thrilled that our app's functionalities have met your expectations, allowing you to set conditions effortlessly. It's fantastic to hear that our support team promptly addresses any bugs, providing a quick and efficient resolution. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to continually exceeding your expectations.

Best regards,