Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery , 1.406 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. Februar 2024

Werkt goed. Goede klantenservice. Helpen je met alles en staan direct voor je klaar. Echt een aanrader

Rosuz
Niederlande
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 8. Februar 2024

Hi Suzanne,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review!
It was a pleasure chatting with you, and I'm happy we were able to get your local delivery rates setup with Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.
And if anything else ever comes up, let us know we're always there and happy to help
Steph

2. November 2023

Really good service, always there to help when you have a question and are quick to fix things or help.

Colchester Oyster Fishery
Vereinigtes Königreich
Zapiet hat geantwortet 3. November 2023

Hello Katie,

Thank you for taking the time of leaving this lovely review on our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app. Always a pleasure to help !

Do not hesitate to write us back with any questions you may have

All the best,

Sandy

30. Januar 2024

The team at Zapiet, mostly Jessica, did an outstanding job with integrating my delivery into my shopify store. She was friendly and knowledgeable, not leaving any stone unturned. I would most definitely recommend the team at Zapiet at the go to software for delivery! Way to go Jessica!

The Gilded Forge
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 1. Februar 2024

Hi Brooke,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind words!

I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation, and I'm delighted I could assist you in configuring your local delivery, including delivery slots and delivery validation, using our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

Should you have any more questions or require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your recommendation is truly appreciated!

Warm regards,
Jessica

24. Oktober 2023

I love their live-chat support 7 days a week. Representatives are really knowledgeable and help you setup your app settings directly. We had a conflict with shipping zones and María guided me & helped me better understand the settings when connecting this app to other apps such as Rates by Distance.

Farm Fresh Pet Foods
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 25. Oktober 2023

I'm so happy I got to assist you with your shipping zones! We're here to make your experience as smooth as possible. Should you need anything else do not hesitate to let us know!

Best,
María

20. Oktober 2023

i had a bug going on with the google api and zapiet.
i tried getting help with google and shopify but none were able to solve my problem. stephane helped me on zapiet's support chat.
he was amazing and got everything solved quickly.

FLO atelier botânico
Brasilien
Zapiet hat geantwortet 23. Oktober 2023

Hi and thank you for taking the time to write us such an wonderful review!

I'm glad I was able to help you and that you were happy with how fast we got things settled.

If you ever need any further assistance, we'll be there for you.

Steph

25. Oktober 2023

I have the best support I could ask for to get our pickup and delivery set up. From email support to getting on a call, they have held my hand the whole way. Not only getting us set up but helping us understand it as well. Thank you Zapiet!

Outdoor Rooms by Design
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 30. Oktober 2023

Hi Crystal,

Thanks a lot for writing a review

It was a real pleasure helping you with our Zapiet Pickup + Delivery and Zapiet - Rates by Distance apps! And if anything comes up, we'll be happy to continue assisting you, including via screen sharing!

-Steph

16. Oktober 2023

I'm a firm believer that what makes or breaks an app, is their support. Zapiet should get 10 stars for all the times they've made tweaks, answered questions and simply went above and beyond the scope of their app for me. Their turn around time is amazing and they know their stuff. Worth every penny!

Wet Nose
Zapiet hat geantwortet 23. Oktober 2023

Hi Sheila,

Your review has brought me joy, I appreciate your warm words! It is wonderful to hear that we have managed to offer you the product and support you expect.

You are welcome to reach us for any assistance you might need!

Warm regards,
Pavlo

24. Oktober 2023

Great easy to use and so much better than any other options! Integrates with everything you need. Customer support actually knows what they are talking about too and very quick to respond.

ketolibriyum
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 2. November 2023

Hi Aria,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review

It was my pleasure helping you with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Warmest regards,
Jessica

29. November 2023

Amazing app. Shout out to the team members including Ronan and Sandy. They have been a huge huge help and offer amazing customer service!

smokefactorynj.com
21 tage mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 5. Dezember 2023

Hello Hussein,

It has been my pleasure to help you configure our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app wit the DoorDash Drive integration. Do not hesitate to write us back if there is anything else we can help you with !

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review.

All the best,

Sandy

7. November 2023

We have been using this app for a year, and it has been a great fit for our needs. The app continues to be updated, and the customer service is excellent and responsive.

向陽房 SHINEHOUSE
Taiwan
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Zapiet hat geantwortet 8. November 2023

Hi!

Thank you for your fantastic review and your year of support! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our app Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery to be a great fit for your needs. We appreciate your kind words and we're always here to help with any questions or suggestions you might have. Cheers to many more years to come! 🎉

Warm regards