Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
23 de abril de 2024

Maria fixed my issue very quickly and made sure everything was resolved!

Muscovy Coffee Roasters
Más de 5 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 24 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure assisting you and helping you out with your store.

If there's anything else you need in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

Thank you!

-María

21 de abril de 2024

Pavlo was so helpful. He was prompt in his responses and really helped me see what I needed to resolve my issues. Highly recommend.

Prosper Pantry
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 23 de abril de 2024

Hello Matthew,

It's wonderful to see your review! I am happy to know my help with Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery has been highly appreciated.

You should know that you are always welcome to reach us for any assistance you may need with our apps.

Pavlo

30 de abril de 2024

Jessica was beyond fantastic and took care of everything as best she could. She did such a wonderful job looking into any and all the options. I am very happy with her level of service and professionalism. She deserves acknowledgement and a raise!

Cartems Donuts
Canadá
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 5 de mayo de 2024

Hi there and a big thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review!

I am so glad that I was able to help and also get you moved over to our new rates functions within our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

Should you have any further inquiries in the future, please feel free to reach out...we're here to help!

All the best,

29 de abril de 2024

Excellent app and especially excellent customer service! Thank you Jessica!

Jardins sur Pérolles
Suiza
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 1 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's much appreciated!

It was so lovely chatting with you and making sure that our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app is up-to-date and generating the correct rates for all 3 methods at checkout.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Kind regards,

27 de marzo de 2024

We are a 7 location retail business that services a wide territory outside of our local retail markets as well as we ship product well outside our territory. We couldn't do what we do without Zapiet! The app is seamless and extremely functional. We've used their support helpline a number of times and their staff have gone ABOVE and BEYOND to help me! I haven't found an app that has been as impactful as Zapiet and with the support staff to back it up. Would recommend 10/10.

The Mill
Alrededor de 6 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 1 de abril de 2024

Hi Nathan,

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to share such a wonderful review!
It was truly delightful chatting with you and assisting with setting up your rates, updating you to the latest version of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app, and addressing a few other aesthetic details.

Should you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

4 de abril de 2024

The app is fairly easy to use and the support team is very helpful!

Heirloom LA
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 5 de abril de 2024

Hi Brian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a nice review!

I was happy to get your store onto the latest version of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery to ensure the best performance, stability, and that you have all the latest fixes & features available to you.

Cheers,

30 de abril de 2024

Without a doubt, the best, most helpful and most thoughtful customer service experience I have had in a very long time. This team is GREAT!

ZAK THE BAKER
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Hi Zak,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

It was my pleasure to assist you with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and to make sure that all rates are working and being generated to checkout.

If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

9 de abril de 2024

Very helpful with setting a time for pick up & delivery as options

Cheesy Eddie's
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 12 de abril de 2024

Hi,

And thank you for the awesome review!

I'm glad that I was able to to assist you with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and your order prints.

Rest assured that if anything comes up, we'll be there for you.

Steph

2 de abril de 2024

Excellent App and support is top notch!

Meat Mob Delivery
Canadá
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 5 de abril de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's much appreciated!

I'm glad that I was able to help sort out your pickup & local delivery with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

Any other questions or any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Warm regard,

7 de mayo de 2024

When I was in trouble, they helped me immediately and were very helpful.

JFC New Zealand Ltd
Nueva Zelanda
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 9 de mayo de 2024

Hi Okita!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly my pleasure to assist you in sorting out the issue you were experiencing with Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app. If you ever need any further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great day!