Reseñas (1.459)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de abril de 2024

Jessica was amazing, super patient and friendly but also professional. Loved working with her and will definitely do it again. She resolved our issue so quickly and was able to tell us exactly what was causing it! Thanks again Jessica!

Odd Muse
Reino Unido
5 meses usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 12 de abril de 2024

Thank you very much Aimee for your kind words and lovely review!

It was my pleasure helping you to get our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery widget onto your cart page and making sure that everything is up-to-date and working as expected.

If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to send a message.

All the best,

3 de abril de 2024

We LOVE the app! We use both the pickup + delivery app and the postal code app. We have been operating for 5 years without the ability to still have in store pickup orders when we turn off deliveries. But now we can! It has been a game changer for our business. Plus their customer service is EXCEPTIONAL! And I do not say that lightly. Their team has been next level helpful getting our apps up and running and answering any questions we have. Highly recommend these apps.

Squish Juicery
Canadá
4 meses usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 5 de abril de 2024

Hi Jessica!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! We're thrilled to hear that our apps have been a game changer for your business. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to support your needs. Cheers to many more successful years ahead! 🎉

Warm regards,
Betty

23 de abril de 2024

Maria fixed my issue very quickly and made sure everything was resolved!

Muscovy Coffee Roasters
Más de 5 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 24 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure assisting you and helping you out with your store.

If there's anything else you need in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

Thank you!

-María

15 de mayo de 2024

Awesome support and a very useful service, it would be difficult to run our business efficiently without it.

LADY WONG
7 meses usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 22 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your lovely review! It was a pleasure assisting you with your shop.

Should you need anything down the road do not hesitate to reach back! We are always happy to help!

María

21 de abril de 2024

Pavlo was so helpful. He was prompt in his responses and really helped me see what I needed to resolve my issues. Highly recommend.

Prosper Pantry
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 23 de abril de 2024

Hello Matthew,

It's wonderful to see your review! I am happy to know my help with Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery has been highly appreciated.

You should know that you are always welcome to reach us for any assistance you may need with our apps.

Warm regards,
Pavlo

21 de mayo de 2024

I never do these surveys but honestly Jessica with Zapiet support was absolutely amazing and deserves all the recognition one can get. Super helpful, responded very quickly and helped me fix issues with my shopify store that weren't even related to the app! She really went above and beyond and was incredibly pleasant to chat with the whole time as well. Thank you, Jessica! Oh and the app is great too!

Lola's Table
2 meses usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 24 de mayo de 2024

Hi Sacha,

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a lovely review!

It was such a pleasure chatting with you and helping with the distance validation for your local deliveries, amongst a few other things in our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Kind regards,

24 de mayo de 2024

We are planning to use this app soon, and their customer service has been outstanding. This is the only app we've found that offers all the functionality we need for BOPIS (Buy Online, Pick Up In Store). Highly recommend!

Sandbox Healthy Spot
3 meses usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 30 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled that you had a great experience and found it helpful. Your feedback is incredibly valuable and helps us improve.

Fecha de modificación: 8 de abril de 2024

Excellent support! Very responsive and has solved every issue we've had and even fixed some things that our main web developers would not address.

Tinker Coffee Wholesale
10 meses usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 1 de abril de 2024

Thank you very much Jeff for taking the time to leave a review!

Always a pleasure chatting with you and helping with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery in any way we can.

Kind regards,

11 de abril de 2024

Set up was intuitative and the small issue I had was fixed very quickly by Klaudia on the support team.

Would definitely recommend to anyone!

King Street Meat Co
8 meses usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 13 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! Your recommendation means a lot to us!

We're happy to hear that you found the setup process intuitive and that your issues were quickly resolved.

If you ever need help with pickup or delivery options in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

- Klaudia

15 de marzo de 2024

I've never had anything less than a fantastic interaction with the support team for this app over the last 4 years. They actually help and solve any issues.

It's a rare thing.

Baltzersen's
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 20 de marzo de 2024

Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've had consistently positive experiences with our support team over the past four years. Providing effective assistance and solving issues promptly is always our top priority.

We truly appreciate your continued support and trust in our app!
If you have any questions along the way please let us know!

Best!