Reseñas (1.460)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de mayo de 2024

When I was in trouble, they helped me immediately and were very helpful.

JFC New Zealand Ltd
Nueva Zelanda
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 9 de mayo de 2024

Hi Okita!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly my pleasure to assist you in sorting out the issue you were experiencing with Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app. If you ever need any further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great day!

Warm regards
Betty

8 de mayo de 2024

I would give them 10 stars if possible!
Jayne help me brilliantly and made our checkout look so professional!

We are working with 2x markets (Ireland and the Netherlands) and Jayne and (her colleagues) all customs request possible and effortless.

Brilliant customer service!

Rob

VanVelze's Chocolates Ltd
Irlanda
4 meses usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 10 de mayo de 2024

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your kind words. So glad we were able to assist you and get the Dutch side of your store set up.

Thanks to Ismail for help where needed. We're a team at Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery & always happy to help our merchants.

You know where we are if you need us in the future!

Jayne

10 de junio de 2024

They always give me more than I asked for, super friendly and help a lot as people and applications.
Nice works

My Blush Peony
3 meses usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 13 de junio de 2024

Hi,
It was a real pleasure helping you set up our widget!
If you need anything else, feel free to reach out. Our team is always happy to assist :)
-Steph

20 de mayo de 2024

Betty was so helpful and efficient to help fix an issue with our delivery rates!

The Luxbox Co.
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 23 de mayo de 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm glad I was able to provide you with the support you needed . If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Have an amazing day ahead.

Warm regards,

Betty

14 de mayo de 2024

We couldn't be more delighted with the wealth of features offered by this app! As a multi-location brand, finding an app that meets all our needs can be challenging, but this one truly stands out as fantastic. From its intuitive interface to its seamless functionality, it's clear that a lot of thought and effort went into its development.

One aspect that truly sets this app apart is the outstanding support provided by Stephane. Their dedication to ensuring our satisfaction is evident in every interaction. Whenever we've had questions or needed assistance, Stephane has been there with prompt and effective solutions, earning a well-deserved five-star rating in our book.

Pike Nursery
Estados Unidos
21 días usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 22 de mayo de 2024

I wanted to thank you for your thoughtful review. It truly made my day to hear about your positive experience with our app and and that I've been able to assist you effectively.

Please know that I'm here whenever you need assistance or have any further questions. Your success is our priority, and I'm committed to ensuring that your experience with our solutions remains seamless and productive.

-Steph

29 de abril de 2024

Excellent app and especially excellent customer service! Thank you Jessica!

Jardins sur Pérolles
Suiza
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 1 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's much appreciated!

It was so lovely chatting with you and making sure that our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app is up-to-date and generating the correct rates for all 3 methods at checkout.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Kind regards,
Jessica

13 de marzo de 2024

Excellent customer service from Jayne. Super helpful and patient ! We have been using their app for more than 3 years now. Absolutely love it.

MFP
Singapur
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 14 de marzo de 2024

Hi,

It was a pleasure to help you sort out the correct settings for your requirements.

It's nice to hear that you like Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery & have been using us for a few years.

If you ever need anything else you know where we are!

Kind regards

Jayne

11 de junio de 2024

Great tool, A+ support experience. Highly recommended!

Goose Island Toronto
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 14 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled that you're loving our tool and had a great experience with our support team. Your recommendation and support mean a lot to us! If there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. We're are always happy to help!

-J Barjum

1 de mayo de 2024

Very helpful and attentive support staff that helped us with various issues. Notable experience was after launch, Jessica helped over a period of several days to resolve technical issues and get the app functioning as we needed. Big thank you to her and her team!

Antoinettes Sweets
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 5 de mayo de 2024

Thank you John for the lovely review, it's very much appreciated!

I'm so glad that we were able to get everything up and ready with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards,
Jessica

13 de mayo de 2024

Great at making sure the app is compatible with other apps.

YukonGrow
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Zapiet respondió 22 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! If you have any further suggestions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Thanks again for your support.

-Herman