Zapiet ‑ Entrega e recolhas , 1.374 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

Austrália
3 meses usando o app
Zapiet deixou uma resposta 19 de dezembro de 2023

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it :)

Best wishes,

Bogi
Assistant Support Manager - Zapiet

8 de janeiro de 2024

Great, quick service. Very detailed, solved it right away including custom code.

Eat Local PEI
9 dias usando o app
Zapiet deixou uma resposta 11 de janeiro de 2024

Hello Jordan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review
It has been a pleasure to work on your store and to configure your Shopify settings to use our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app to its best.

All the best,

Sandy

14 de fevereiro de 2024

The Zapiet Pickup + Delivery app together with their Rates by Distance app has allowed our local delivery supply yard to move into the modern times. We're the only supply yard in our area to be able to offer local delivery online sales because of Zapiet. I did decide to remove a star because the Pickup + Delivery app did not notify us that it was outdated and needed to be updated which caused potentially lost sales because of a broken google API. When we recognized there was an issue with the module we reached out to live chat support and got exceptional help from Jessica who quickly fixed the issue for us.

William Dickson Industries, Inc
Estados Unidos
Zapiet deixou uma resposta 16 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

It was lovely chatting with you and getting our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery up-to-date on your store so that everything is working and generating rates at checkout.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Kind regards,
Jessica

26 de março de 2019

I didn't find this super easy to install and needed some extra help to get it all working smoothly but customer service was amazing and they have gone above and beyond to get things working smoothly whilst also suggesting other changes to make things work better.

Horizon Leisure
Austrália
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
7 de março de 2023

Merchant support provide a timely answer to emails with clear concise instructions. Thank you Jessica

Origin Bakery
Aproximadamente 5 anos usando o app
Zapiet deixou uma resposta 7 de março de 2023

Hi Stacey,

It was my pleasure helping you today with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and the integration of a 3rd-party app like Canada Post for shipping rates

Please do reach back out if you have any other questions or need any assistance.

Thanks,
Jessica

7 de março de 2019

I own a catering business, my customers can order take-away meals. This app is an excellent addition to my Shopify to handle very specific pick-up dates. The chat support is very handy, and I get very good advice and answers to all my questions, even if you're not very technical.

Ginette kookt
Bélgica
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
28 de junho de 2017

Our customers love this app. Having local pickup available in our store has definitely increased conversions and customer satisfaction. Be aware that when using PayPal Checkout will cause minor issues with transactional e-mails (due to PayPal's limitations, not Zapiet's fault), however we usually just manually follow-up with customers who use PayPal with the local pickups and it's fine. Otherwise, totally awesome app.

Jibs Action Sports 2
Quase 4 anos usando o app
8 de outubro de 2018

This app does what it says: allows me to add delivery time and date to my checkout flow.

Their support was very helpful and patient in helping me sort out some issues with integration.

Go ahead... try it now :)

Omaha Cookie Co
Estados Unidos
Quase 4 anos usando o app
9 de fevereiro de 2022

Nice app with all the missing Shopify features for delivery/pick up. Chat Support is really fast and helpful!

Coffeelicious Bakery
Países Baixos
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Zapiet deixou uma resposta 9 de fevereiro de 2022

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

I'm really glad our app does everything you need it to do. It was my pleasure assisting you today!

I'm here should you need anything else.

Have a great day,

Chloé

31 de janeiro de 2018

Store Pickup and Delivery has been a great addition to our store. It was easily integrated into our website with no extra coding necessary. It is also very easy and straightforward to set up in your Shopify admin.
Sam has been great to work with and helped me out when I had issues. The new Rates feature is excellent and really cuts down on manually have to search through each order that selected Free Store Pickup but actually wanted their product shipped. Very easy to use.
I'm looking forward to the integration with Draft Orders as this will make phone orders 10 times easier for us. Once this is up and running, I have no reservations about this being a 5 star app.

Base Hockey