Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Bluebells Cakery

A must have for any shopify store! Great functionality and amazing support staff :-) Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Cheese Shop Santa Barbara

The Zapiet app is a great pick-up and delivery app that offers some great tools such as individual product lead time. Their customer service is always really great as well. I highly recommend this app!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for recommending our app! We love that you love the tools the app offers.

mkafresh

This is a really cool app and it suits my need exactly. Also the customer support from zapiet is just brilliant. They had a lot of patience to help me setup the app according to my requirement. Good job guys. Way to go

June 10, 2021

Hi there,

We're so happy to hear our app suits your needs!

Thanks so much for your amazing review—it was our pleasure guiding you through the setup.

If you need anything else, we're here for you.

Have a great day,

Order Maine Lobster

The app is fantastic, the service is even better. It is vital to have a team you can trust when you own a small business. They are top notch!

Hi there,

Thanks for your lovely review! We're here for you :)

Artisan Wine & Spirits

The support team for this app are amazing! They have helped me numerous times and are very easy to get in touch with. The app itself is great and solves many of the issues that Shopify's native Pickup / Shipping / Delivery systems has. 10/10 would recommend.

Hello there,

Thanks so much for this lovely review, it's great to hear our app and our support team is able to help you with your store needs!

Wishing you well,

Maria

Eclorefloral

I use the app I came across an issue, and an answer really fast and the problem was solved within hours they do a Good job everyone should use them!

Hi,

Thanks for your kind words! It gives the team a boost to receive feedback like this :)

GLOWSECRET

Brand new Customer here, Zapiet has been extremely helpful in helping me customize this specific app to fit my website's needs. They have the best customer support anyone could ever as for in Marija and Sandy with the fastest responses and immediate solutions. Wish I could give more than a 5-star rating.

Hey there,

Wow, more than 5 stars—thanks so much! We really appreciate your kind words.

I'm so glad we were able to help you set up the store according to your needs.
Let us know if there's anything else you need—we're here for you.

Wishing you a lovely day,

Saraspe Seafoods

Marija was so helpful through the store pickup and delivery chat box. She was extremely timely on her responses and went out of her way to dive deep into the backend of our website to fix a problem I was having. I am so thankful to have zapiet's support. Marija made my day!

Hi there!

It was my pleasure helping you and it really makes me happy that I've made your day.

Thanks you so much for the amazing review! We're here should you need anything else.

Have a great week ahead,

bradleystreetbaker.com

Brand new customer. Zapiet team extremely helpful - team worked hard until all things resolved. Played back problems to make work process extremely efficient. Solved issue immediately. Happy Customers.

The Boathouse Catering

We love the layout of Zapiet. It took a little bit of time to set up and ensure everything was working / looked right for our website, however the Zapiet support team were really helpful and quick to respond to any questions and coding that was needed. Would recommend.

May 31, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the great review! We do our best to make the app as user friendly as possible, and are always working on improvements to it based on feedback from merchants. Our support team is here to add that extra bit of magic where needed : )

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71