Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Louis Boeglin Patisserie

Shopify you can setup real quick and with the Zapiet extension it becomes a great tool for managing your sales. Good app, great support!

Hi,

Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to hear you like the app and have made use of our support as well!

Big Al's Cookie Jar

We've been using Zapiet since we launched our store and support has been amazing from day 1. They respond immediately when we have concerns or need help with the system.

Hi there,

Thanks for being with us from the beginning and giving us your trust! We're here for you anytime :)

Bog

Fabricville

I highly recommend this app. Customer support was fast to respond and help me with the setup. Now everything is working smoothly :)

Hi,

Thank you for your review! Glad I was able to help you quickly today :)

Lotta&Emil

The Support is crazy fast! Outstanding! Thanks to Sandy!!
Logged in and solved my issue within 5 minutes.

Hello there,

It was great talking to you on our online chat.

Don't hesitate to reach back if there is anything else I can help you with.

Wishing you a great day!

Sandy

Almost Paradise Berlin

This is the really important app for us, especially now with COVID-19 lockdowns. In Germany we are allowed to have pickups, and this app makes it easier to handle. We do have also lots of products, what we don't ship at all, with Store Pickup we can still sell them online. We had installed additional language and checkout stopped working. In less than 24 hours it has been fixed and everything works smoothly again. It works with multiple language also. Thanks for fast and friendly support.

February 25, 2021

Hi there,

Glad to hear we could be of a little help during this tough time. It was our pleasure supporting you, thank you for the review!

LUHV STORE

We have been through a ton of apps to help our local online business. I wish we would have started with Zapiet from the beginning. But, we went the cheap route first, and it cost me so much more in the end. Because Shopify doesn't have an easy way to change email templates based on the order, I was manually editing the email templates (which I have not experienced with). Ultimately, it just made my company look unprofessional. With Zapiet, we are able to deliver much better customer service and manage our orders easily. They really considered the importance of customer flow. Zapiet allows the least resistance of all the pickup + delivery apps. And their customer support is fantastic not only providing solutions but giving proactive advice to our use case. So glad we found you. Thanks!

February 22, 2021

Hi there,

So happy to hear that you're enjoying using our app! It makes our day to get feedback like this so we appreciate you taking a minute to leave your review :-)

Pacific Cloud Seafoods

Great Support. Had trouble initially but they bent over backward to make sure everything was working.

February 22, 2021

Hi there,

I’m sorry that you’ve had such an experience, and that you feel like we’ve failed you. App locking itself doesn’t sound like any known issue, and we would love to dig into it.

When you uninstall our app, we lose access to your store. Because of that, unfortunately there is no way of cleaning up after ourselves. This is due to a technical restriction set by Shopify. In the meantime we do have an uninstall guide: https://support.zapiet.com/en/support/solutions/articles/60000606810-how-to-uninstall-store-pickup-delivery that is automatically emailed to you upon uninstallation.

We’ve reached out to you on the same day you wrote the review, and I hope we can help get you to where you want to be.

Wishing you all the best,

Sebastian

ANNA Cake Couture

I think the reviews of this app are pretty harsh. I've tried many different Pickup/Local delivery apps and this one has by far the most options. It is expensive but you get what you pay for. Support have responded quickly and tried to help as much as possible. So far, very happy.

February 18, 2021

HI Felix,

Thank you very much for your kind words and I am glad that you are happy with our app!

We pride ourselves on having an app with a very large feature-set and even more-so on our world-class support team :)

Thanks again and stay healthy!

Stephane

Betty Bakery

Zapiet's customer support is GREAT. Some of the best support I've had running e-commerce sites. Not only did they answer my questions, but they also suggested and helped me make improvements that I didn't even realize were problems. I am very pleased with my experience and highly recommend them to the Shopify Community.

Baboo Gelato

This app is fantastic at providing features not available with native Shopify. If you're looking to manage local deliveries vs domestic shipping where specific products can only be delivered locally and not shipped, but some products can be shipped then this app is for you! The customer service is just fantastic, Marija particularly helped me with kind and patient instructions when I got stuck with something. It may seem pricey, but it's worth it!

February 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! Glad to hear that our app is helping you to manage your different types of orders, and I'll make sure to pass on your message to Marija as I'm sure she'll be pleased!