Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

The Green Berry

Marija Belina availed an exceptional level of customer service and professionalism & as well as resolving my issues, she educated & walked me through the issues with the App that I was struggling with. She is an absolute credit to the company!

December 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I really appreciate your kind words.
It was a pleasure working with you—we're happy to help should you need us again.

Marija

Pane Vivo

The product is great and the quality of the service is even greater. They reply very quickly and go above and beyond your initial request to make things simple.

December 28, 2020

Hi there,

I appreciate your kind words! It was my pleasure helping you get your store set up.

We're here if there's anything else you need :)

Marija

eatsouscasa

We haven't used the app yet but it looks great and we're very excited. We're reviewing the setup assistance from Bogi who was super knowledgeable, efficient, and helpful!

Propeller Brewing

We hit a few snags getting the widget to work with our existing theme. Thankfully customer service was extremely helpful and had it resolved in minutes through their live chat option.

December 16, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

I am delighted to hear that our support team were able to assist you within minutes via our live chat feature.

Sorry to hear that you hit a snag with your theme, while our widget can be automatically installed on a number of themes, some of the less common themes do require some slight modifications to make our widget appear on your cart page.

If you require any assistance going forward please do not hesitate to get in touch, we are always happy to help.

Kind regards,

Ronan

Oatisans

A simple yet effective app that's easy to configure.
I found support to be excellent. Fixed a problem for me in little over one business day and gave advice too which I was pleased by.
It would be better if the option to add a calendar for customers to choose their order pickup days (with the ability to restrict pickup days and times like you can for shipping) was located in the Pickups section and not the Locations section as it's easy to forget where to find it, but maybe that's just me.
Other than that a sound and essential app.
Pricing-wise, yes a little steep, but less than half the cost of the actual Shopify plan so good value in my opinion.
Do I believe this is an essential function for most small business stores that should have already been included in the basic Shopify plan? Absolutely.
Do I begrudge Zapiet for making the app and charging what they do? Not at all.

December 15, 2020

Hi there,

I'm really glad I was able to help you get things up and running and thank you for your feedback and suggestions - best of luck for the upcoming holidays!

Bogi

Baking Institute Retail

Just installed the app but the setup was pretty easy and the support was great. (I had lots of questions.) So far, it's working as advertised. App handles both delivery and pickup with the same level of attention. Other apps I looked at had much more functionality for delivery, but pickup is just as important for us.

SOKneady Bread Co.

UPDATE: Ismail from support reached out and was able to resolve all our issues. The app is now working properly. They also explained the delay which we understand. So far the app is working perfectly. They've even assisted with adjusting the color of the time slots to match our theme. Previous:
Support appears to be incredibly slow to respond. We installed this application Monday morning. Our theme (Focal) was not listed, and because the automated installation did not work for our theme no widget was being displayed at the cart page. We reached out Monday afternoon (as per the docs manual installation was not recommended). Hours later, when we still hadn't heard from anyone several hours later, we proceeded with the manual installation and at least got the widget to show on the cart page. However, no rates are currently available for customers (even though they have been configured in the apps rate section and shopify is configured to use the apps rates), and when checking out, even if a user chooses the "pickup" option, they are still taken through the "shipping" stage (then presented with no rates) and cannot checkout. Per the docs, it appears maybe the version of the widget given in the manual instructions is old? Or maybe it's another issue. We don't know. But,hHaving STILL not heard back from support as of 10a this Tuesday morning (our support ticket is also still not assigned to anyone, and is still in the "Being Processed" status), we're getting incredibly frustrated. We're planning to offer pickup for a popup venue this coming weekend (Sat), and we need to be able to do this starting today. We're going on ~16 hours since our initial request and we still haven't heard back from support. We've just been trying to figure it out on our own and we're now at the point where we NEED support, unfortunately. We're giving 2 starts for the app itself, which seems well built with tons of good options, but we're finding the app support so far to be incredibly lacking.

December 2, 2020

Hey Rahni,

Thanks a million for your comprehension regarding our response times.

I am delighted to hear that all your issues has been resolved and I was happy to customize the widget styling to match your beautiful store.

If you need any further assistance don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.

Kind regards,

Ismail

Garden Party Decor

This app is great, does what it says it will do enabling pickup times, delivery times, hourly slots, varying products with different preparation time. I want to specifically point out Ronan has been very helpful and deliberate in resolving the issues when there were incompatible app issues that caused scripts to appear. He went to the bottom of things to fix until it got solved. Thank you, highly recommended.

Zibo a casa tua!

5 stars support! This app has everything you need to set up local delivery and pick up with a lot of options.

DAVOCADOGUY

We use Zapiet to handle our local pickup and delivery and have been happy to the tool and services. Ronan has been a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to seeing more features through zapiet for local business in need to adapting in the new COVID environment.

November 24, 2020

Hey Astrid,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review.

It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Have a great day!