Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Tiger Lily

Great app, did everything what promised, it really made my order process easier! Amazing customer service too, quick and efficient, I can only recommend it!

MONFLEUR

Customer service is fantastic, beyond all expectations. Instantaneous comprehensive support.
Also, the functionality is top-notch, back-end UI is clean and beautiful.
Recommended.

Grass & Root Juice Co.

The app works great! I'm not super savvy with web design so I've needed Zapiet's help a few times and they made it really easy to follow and customize the app to my business needs. I had my first delivery date last week, I had 30 customers come through and it was such a load off my shoulders to have the app working for me just the way I needed it! Thanks Zapiet!

yaoichi store

Great easy to setup plugin! Customer service was amazing, and they helped me fix all of my issues very quickly!

Krueger Pottery Supply

We have a brick and mortar store and an ecommerce site and we needed an app that allowed us to calculate shipping costs for local delivery and allow customers to pickup orders in store. This app does both perfectly and has all customizable options you could want. Andrew went above and beyond to make a few small changes to the way my cart was displaying and he answered a question for me minutes after I sent it.

B.C. Brewery

This app does exactly what I need it to do for my store, but even beyond that, the customer service was beyond helpful with customizing and making sure that I got what I needed. I was so appreciative of this!! I totally recommend this app!

Online Farmers Market Melbourne

I had a review saying don't trust their 14 day free trial, but it turns out it was a miscommunication and they fully refunded my money. I have used it for a few weeks and I can say this:

Pros: It's actually pretty robust, which great options. I've chatted with most of the employees on email and they are a very friendly and responsive bunch.

Improvement: It's not for me at this stage but that's ONLY because I need separate collections to have separate rules. Some things to be picked up only, some things to be delivered only etc. That won't be an issue for the vast majority of people.

Aside from that tiny hindrance, it's a great app and I wish the team the best.

McArthur's Bakery

I operate a local bakery that will not be shipping products. We are becoming the first bakery in our market to do an extensive delivery program. This app has easily allowed me to modify the Shopify platform to meet me specific needs. The features of the app allows me to choose what products are in-store pick-up only versus in-store and delivery, determine various ways to restrict delivery, while allowing the customer to pick dates and time slots for pick-up or delivery. This is a game changer app for our industry.

Nonna's Family Kitchen

I have been using this app for physical pick ups at pop up locations for farmers markets as well as delivery scheduling. Over the course of the past year I realize how I cannot do without this app. This has helped me set up streamline my workflow and customer service is outstanding!

GETFOODI

Using it for our local delivery customers on www.getfoodi.com.au

Super easy to use. Highly recommended.