Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Plants by Woodlark Nurseries

I used this App to enable our business to offer click & collect, also to enable us to specify where we can and cannot deliver to. It works very well and the support is very good, I get a reply/fix within a working day at the slowest.

I would like to offer different charges for different areas and I know these guys have got another App for that, I believe the extra charge for it is a bit much, if they offered a much reduced fee for stores which have already have store pickup & delivery that would be great. But everyone has to make their money.

One thing I would like, is within the App on the orders page the pickup ones always come first as they are tagged with a date, leaving delivery orders back a few pages. It would be great if they could be in chronological order, but I realise it is because of the date tagging. I'm sure someone with more brain than me could work that one out.

Cheers,
G

Maceli's Online Store

We are a catering company who use Zapiet for our customers to select their designated pickup time/date. We've absolutely loved the app and the responsiveness/attentiveness/professionalism of their staff!

Levante Brewing Company

Without question, the best curbside, store pickup app in the App Store. We've tried most of them, this is based on experience. The dev/design team at Zapiet thought of every situation and the installation and configuration are simple and provide extensive control over your pickup, local delivery and shipping needs.

We have complicated shipping rules and this app works without any conflict with other 3rd party apps.

Support is nothing short of expeditious, personalized and thoughtful, they want you to be successful.

Elora St. Flowers

The app was easy to configure and has clear documentation to troubleshoot any issues. I reached out to support for assistance on a customization and Bogi was fast, friendly and provided the solution I needed to move forward! Thanks!

Hammer Made

Easy to install and get going. Ran into a couple of questions but support was fast and friendly and persistent to find a solution -- that is not always the case with other developers. Thank you Bogi & Team!

Revetementexterieur.ca / Par Construction P. Moisan

I tried all the apps about delivery, this was the only one that works very good. Support was very nice ,they helped me to re-install the app easily. Thanks

Grounded Kitchen, Coffee & Bar

The app is easy to use and navigate, and the team is very responsive and helpful! It's exactly what we needed for customers to select pickup dates/times for products ordered from our restaurant.

Scenic Rim Farm Box

The Zapiet support team are second-to-none. Fast, friendly and helpful... such a refreshing change from the often sub-standard support shown by others apps.

Pick up at Kith

Wonderful app and we've definitely become dependent on it. Support and assistance are super responsive and helpful!

KEEFTHEBEEF

This app save me 1 manpower cost. Useful and support is fast! hoping the pricing will be more attractive so I can upgrade!