Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Signora Natura

Horrible customer service!! Problem loading order. Multiple bugs and assistance not responding. We are handling 200 orders per day and this app is creating many problems for us

Hi Signora Natura,

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm truly sorry for the poor experience you had back in May.

As i'm sure you can imagine demand for our app skyrocketed exponentially this year. We certainly struggled to keep up both technically and on the support front as we just wasn't prepared.

We have since grown our team and have implemented a huge number of process and technical improvements. As you will see from our recent reviews we have successfully scaled and are back on top form.

I have documented the improvements we made at length in this blog article: https://www.zapiet.com/post/surviving-the-pickup-ocalypse.

I'd be more than happy to personally hop on the phone with you anytime to help get you setup and clear up any questions you may have about the app or our business.

Lushra

Horrible customer service, I tried using this app for my online store to offer local deliveries and pickups and it has been a nightmare getting to get this team to respond to emails. Very confused customers with a feature that works half-way. Maybe they'll follow up with me after this review..

Hi Lushra,

A&T Cooper

No support!!. Sent email at the beginning of April, we are in May and my issue still not sorted.
This is unacceptable. My store is busier than ever and because of the lack of support it is slowing down my delivery process.

May 5, 2020

Hi A&T Cooper,

FAIT NOLA

I have been using this plug-in for two weeks. It started off buggy and then it just got worse... a lot worse. Now, I cannot process any orders without manually inputting them to navigate my customers passed a forced shipping charge. I reached out to Zapiet customer service and also had Shopify reach out to them, which they did. Zapiet's customer service experience is HORRENDOUS. They have responded to me once over a course of two weeks and the response was generic - absolutely no help to my actual issue. Do NOT waste your time. It's a trap.

Hi Fait Nola,

Fitmeals Australia

We have been using this plugin for a couple years as it is the only option that suits our unique needs. When it works, it works great. The problem is it goes through waves of not working. This has only become worse in the last few weeks.

Support is slow and they never take ownership of the faults in the app. I have provided evidence and shown how I have replicated issues that customers have had and will still receive feedback such as:

"It looks like the customer is doing ...." or "Shopify doesn't let us..."

It is obvious that the majority of issues stem from their servers being overloaded and lagging.

This app is responsible for significant losses in income for our business in the last month and we have chosen to wear the costs of converting to a different platform just to avoid using this app.

Hi Fitmeals Australia,

Meet The Source

I have been using this app and have not gotten any feedback on a huge app glitch/ problem that exists for 2 weeks now. When I finally did get a response, it was generic and someone new answered the next question I had. They have no good way to get a hold of anyone so the customer support is pretty much nonexistent. We have lost tons of sales and let them know this in several emails and no one seems to care. Pretty disappointing.

Hi Meet The Source,

MyULF

New site, trying to get app installed and integrations working with other apps listed as "integrations". Overall App advertises some great functionality but in reality it isn't a straight out of the box solution. Support is slow and responses are generic. Better documentation would help for integrations with other apps listed as integrations. Anyone know how to setup/troubleshoot integrations to Onfleet and Inuitive Shipping? No response from support on my requests.

Hi MyULF,

T.O. Balloons

WE EXPERIENCE CONSTANT PROBLEMS THAT ARE NEVER RESOLVED. THE APP HAS SO MANY BUGS AND PROBLEMS I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU

Hi T.O. Balloons,

4everKeepsakes

Could never get app to work support seems to be non existent with this company or person or what ever it or they are. But they need to hired someone or stop offer this app on this platform if they can’t handle it waste of time

April 29, 2020

Hi 4everKeepsakes,

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm truly sorry for the poor experience you had back in April.

Borelli Lab

I would like to try this App because i think that it fits exactly to my needs. I asked for help to install and bring to work the App but nobody answered me.

April 28, 2020