Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

Base Hockey

Store Pickup and Delivery has been a great addition to our store. It was easily integrated into our website with no extra coding necessary. It is also very easy and straightforward to set up in your Shopify admin.
Sam has been great to work with and helped me out when I had issues. The new Rates feature is excellent and really cuts down on manually have to search through each order that selected Free Store Pickup but actually wanted their product shipped. Very easy to use.
I'm looking forward to the integration with Draft Orders as this will make phone orders 10 times easier for us. Once this is up and running, I have no reservations about this being a 5 star app.

Fuel Power Of Health

Great app and very user friendly

Jibs Action Sports 2

Our customers love this app. Having local pickup available in our store has definitely increased conversions and customer satisfaction. Be aware that when using PayPal Checkout will cause minor issues with transactional e-mails (due to PayPal's limitations, not Zapiet's fault), however we usually just manually follow-up with customers who use PayPal with the local pickups and it's fine. Otherwise, totally awesome app.

Presso Canada

Works great. I only have one pickup location, so maybe that makes it easier to use? No issues that I can see.

2 Next