Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

TAK3 ACTION

Customer service is honestly the best i've had with any app. They went into my website and made sure the whole system was setup properly. Huge shoutout to Ismail!

Busy Bee Emporium

The support is awesome! Thanks guys for helping quickly and in a friendly manner! The team even checked in afterwards to ensure all was completed.
Bee-linda

sample student essentials

Angelica from the customer support team was a star. She helped me understand how the app works and answered every question i had in a timely fashion. Amazing!

Green Beanz

I was having huge issues with customers choosing the wrong shipping type, choosing store pick up when they live out of state. choosing delivery when they live outside the delivery zone etc. The post code checker for deliveries means I can set a maximum distance for driving. I can choose the default shipping type, customise rates, customise notifications etc. I had a few issues getting it started due to needing some code changed in my shopify theme but Sandy fixed it in the time between I went to bed and when I woke up. Great service, great app, highly recommend!

Fit Fast Food Geelong

This app is great for customers to choose if they want to go to our store and pick up their order or have it shipped. The back office is easy to use and navigate. Customer service has always been quick and helpful, thankfully!

Pinky's Iron Doors

Amazing Customer Service, Support and Product. We love how we can set up our cart page for customers to choose from Pick Up, Delivery and Shipping. We were able to customize what each options can do. Amazing App, and even a better group of people to work with.

Silver Circle Distillery

The support team were really helpful and thorough in helping to resolve a cart issue recently. Would recommend them for their customer service. They truly go above and beyond!

Cakerynz

The team at Zapiet had been extremely helpful at helping me set up my first store. They are really fast to response and they also follow up to ensure all is working well on my end. Definitely recommend them!

Shop Cityhome

We're still working towards our official launch, but the team at Zapiet has been more than helpful, and very fast, in our set-up process. Can only recommend and give 5 stars at this point!

TOWN FLYR

The people at Bold Commerce are extremely helpful, patient and friendly. Their support is A list IMHO and I'd recommend their apps to anyone who is using Shopify.