Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Prime Liquor - Alcohol Delivery Singapore

Awesome support! They got my issue resolved within minutes. Must get app if you want a clean and user-friendly interface for your order management needs!

Food Connect

We are using this App to suit our complicated delivery/pick up based business. We were experiencing some glitches in the set up period and got in touch with the developers about those glitches. The App is easy to set up and use. We received their response straightaway with a solution. The team also followed up on us to find out if the solution worked and if we were happy. We have experienced nothing but really good customer service and willingness to help to find solutions. Good follow up too! Happy customer here! Thanks

Subzero Ice Cream

We use this app to run our very successful business. It’s a great platform to work from. We have had a handful of issues regarding updates but these are always worked on quickly you the support team!

Grateful Cratefulls

They were quick to respond and were so helpful in solving issues with a changed theme on shopify. Customer service was great!

Tiger Lily

Great app, did everything what promised, it really made my order process easier! Amazing customer service too, quick and efficient, I can only recommend it!

MONFLEUR

Customer service is fantastic, beyond all expectations. Instantaneous comprehensive support.
Also, the functionality is top-notch, back-end UI is clean and beautiful.
Recommended.

Grass & Root Juice Co.

The app works great! I'm not super savvy with web design so I've needed Zapiet's help a few times and they made it really easy to follow and customize the app to my business needs. I had my first delivery date last week, I had 30 customers come through and it was such a load off my shoulders to have the app working for me just the way I needed it! Thanks Zapiet!

yaoichi store

Great easy to setup plugin! Customer service was amazing, and they helped me fix all of my issues very quickly!

Krueger Pottery Supply

We have a brick and mortar store and an ecommerce site and we needed an app that allowed us to calculate shipping costs for local delivery and allow customers to pickup orders in store. This app does both perfectly and has all customizable options you could want. Andrew went above and beyond to make a few small changes to the way my cart was displaying and he answered a question for me minutes after I sent it.

B.C. Brewery

This app does exactly what I need it to do for my store, but even beyond that, the customer service was beyond helpful with customizing and making sure that I got what I needed. I was so appreciative of this!! I totally recommend this app!