Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Nutrishop Mountain View

I would recommend this app to anyone that owns their own business and want to offer local delivery or in-store pickup. They are great at helping you out when you first get started to make sure that everything is set up correctly and working as well. If you ever have a problem they are on it right away.

Delifresh Ltd

This has been a total lifesaver for our store. Since installing the team in support have answered any question raised. The system works great, and with a successful busy checkout, it keeps up with the volume of sale. Hats off to the team your amazing keep developing it as much as possible - HIGHLY recommend.

Milwaukee Irish Fest

So far, we love this app! The support has been amazing to work with, specifically Aaron and Seth! The documentation provided has been super beneficial, as well! Look forward to continuing to use the app!

mercadinhonline.pt

Very helpfull support and documentation. So far I have no complaints. Is working as it should in all funcionatilities.

Monviso Trading Store

I used this app for Local Delivery, It had almost all the features that I needed except one small feature to select a region from a dropdown list instead of typing the exact postal code or city name etc.

Other than that, the App is simply great and saves you a lot of time.
Support is very nice, Pamela Toni was great to answer all my queries and provided me much needed assistance. She made me love this app. :)

Tea At The White House

Love this application, it has been running our business for the last 4 months. Any technical problems are resolved very quickly, our last support ticket was sent in and we received a response and resolution within 15 minutes. Thank you Stephane!

Rosebank Meats

The after sales support from the staff at Zapiet was first class. They were so quick and helpful, and fixed my issues in no time at all. This app has transformed our online presence, and allowed us to introduce home delivery to our customers in a timely and efficient manner. Cheers team!

BEAR

Incredible support! The team at Zapiet have been quick and thorough in sorting any issues (mostly caused by me not setting the app up quite right!) - they've got me up and running with no problems at all. Sebastian was particularly wonderful!

Thanks guys :)

Santosh

Great and fast support !!! They help me fix the problem right away. I would suggest using the app for the best customer service.

Sweet Grace SA

I reached out for help regarding some confusions I was having setting up my local delivery and pickup rates. Aaron League helped me to solve my issues. He provided in depth explanations as to why I was having issues and how to fix them and was prompt in his responses. I had been attempting to resolve these issues on my own for over a week and within 24 hours he had fixed the for me including coding in my own theme, shipping rates, and fixing issues on my products. I am sure he went above and beyond his job to help me with my store and I am truly thankful. Thank you so much, I couldn't recommend this app more.