Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Auberge Saint-Antoine Boutique

The speed with which the technical team replies is certainly one of Zapiet's strong points, along with the kindness of the staff!

April 27, 2021

Hi Catherine,

Thank you very much for your lovely review, we really pride ourselves on our excellent support team!

Please know we are always here should you need anything else.

Wishing you all the best,

Flora

Steve and Dans Online Market

We have been with this app since the beginning of COVID. It definitely had its challenges with the influx of users, but a year later, it now has a chat and is much easier to access help. They even customized some things for us, which is great (like a colour button)

April 27, 2021

Hi Sabrina,

I'm happy to hear you have seen our app grow and I'm happy you could grow alongside us.

We really appreciate all our Merchants' feedback so we can constantly improve the app.

Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need anything else!

Have a lovely day,

Flora

Sunshine Daydream

Stephanie did an excellent job helping to sort out some issues we were having with multiple locations. Great customer support and service.

Farmshop

A great app with outstanding customer support. I could not recommend this product and service highly enough.

April 22, 2021

Hey there,

Thanks for the awesome review!

Best wishes,

Bogi

selfMAX

Gar nicht so leicht alles richtig einzustellen. Aber der Support hilft super schnell. Bei einem Update hatte sich irgendwas umgestellt; der Support hat es sofort behoben. Klare Empfehlung!

Guten Tag,

Es war mir eine große Freude heute mit Ihnen zu sprechen und danke für die freundlichen Worte!
Zögern Sie bitte nicht sich bei uns zu melden, fall Sie noch weitere Anliegen haben, bei denen wir Sie unterstützen können.

Liebe Grüße,

Sandy

Holy Moly Bagels

I started using the app due to issues with other pickup and delivery apps and, while it is slightly more expensive, it is worth every penny. The help I have received throughout is amazing and they were able to code for me to make their app function exactly as I wanted! Kudos to Robert :) Amongst the others to help me out throughout the way!

Hi!

Thanks for leaving such an amazing review! It was my pleasure helping you and we're right here if you need anything :)

Regards,

Robert

Three Tarts

Thank-you Ismail for all your help installing the app and for taking the time to make sure everything was running smoothly. Your friendly, responsive and knowledgeable service is very much appreciated. I look forward to launching our online store. The app is perfect for what our bakery needs to schedule pick-ups and local deliveries. It allows us to easily set specific days and time slots for both our pick-ups and deliveries. As well as to set product date restrictions. We bake special desserts only on the weekends and this app easily helps us manage that. Thank-you again for going above and beyond to help us!

April 18, 2021

Hi Emily,

Thank you you so much for your kind words. I'm so happy you loved your experience and we're here if you need any further assistance.

Best wishes,

Ismail

Alethea Flowers

This app is perfect. Customer service Stephane helped me to solve the problem. She is so nice. Thanks for all the helping.

Hi there,

Thank you for the kind review! I'm glad we were able to help you and get your store setup with our app.

We'll be there in the future as well should you need any further assistance!

- Steph

Moog Audio

Simple and effective solution for in store pickups. Awesome customer service: fast and helpfull!!!!!

April 15, 2021

Hello David,

It was a pleasure talking to you on our live chat ! Reach back anytime, if there is anything else we can help you with.

Wishing you a lovely day,

Sandy

Monticola Firewood

Used this app make an firewood store where customers can pickup from our various lumber sortyards. Pleasantly unexpected depth of settings, lots more features than I realized and exactly what we needed to get all our employees and contractors at the different locations up and running quickly--like notifiation emails to specific people based on which locations were ordered from. They really thought this through. And excellent support. I had one compatibility issue with another app and even though it wasn't Zapeit's fault, they got involved in the email thread and helped fix everything. Thank you!

April 12, 2021

Hi there,

So glad our app suits your store's needs—thank you so much for the lovely review!

We're always happy to investigate the issue and help as much as we can.

Let us know if there's anything else you need. 😊

Take care,