Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Jardinerie Fortier

This app delivers exactly what you think it would do. We had a couple of problems/bugs after install but the support team helps us to solve these. Just be careful if your Shopify theme isn't from the official Shopify website.

Talking about the support team, they're friendly and answered my interrogation in an ok time. (1 or 2 business day)
They have been able to customise their app to our store, and it's very appreciated!

Would recommend for our futur customers!

Chelsea Garden Center

This app has been great for what our store needs. However, there were a large amount of frustrating bugs that kept on appearing after install, which were only found after customers sent messages being unable to checkout. I would rate the app lower because of that, but Sam has provided impeccable customer support in fixing all of these issues ASAP. An app like this is extremely complicated from a technical perspective, so bugs unfortunately can not be avoided!

Use this app regardless, and know that their technical team is there 24/7 to jump right in and fix anything. Short of Shopify creating their own seamlessly integrated solution, this is the best option. I did compare this app to another competitor's app that was priced much lower, but you definitely get what you pay for here. Beyond Zapiet's A++ customer support, the back end UI is intuitive, clean, organized and user friendly. The other competitor's app felt clunky, unorganized and broken. Spend the extra money, it's worth it.

Mtest84

Excellent app, having tried several similar apps this one is head and shoulders above the rest, exactly what we needed for our store.

Support is superb, had a couple of minor issues and support responded immediately in the evening and worked til midnight to ensure everything was working correctly. Very very impressive, highly recommend Zapiet.

Birdytell

We couldn’t be happier with this app. Our site is custom built and we needed the capability to customize delivery, shipping and pickup options for each product. We were able to accomplish everything on our wishlist with this app. Customer service is above and beyond. If we could give them 10 stars, we would.

Coughy

This app works great, has all the options you should need for a local delivery service. The support is AMAZING, I usually receive a reply and a fix within an hour. Keep up the good work guys!

Mollie Bs Cookies Cakes Pies1

The support team at Zapiet is amazing. Their response time is quick and they are happy to help. I was lucky enough to have a couple of chats with the developer(s) because I had a unique situation. They were so patient and explained things thoroughly. I highly recommend this app!

Cpap Direct Au

Great App and fantastic support from the Zapiet team. This app works fantastic across multiple store pickup and delivery locations as well as handles complex shipping rules. A perfect choice for those looking for multiple shipping methods that all work together seamlessly. Highly recommended to all.

Steelmillco

We just installed the app, and the team was so helpful in getting the app configured with our theme.

Mordiallocflorist

Great App and once fully implemented on my site I should be able to stop using some other complicated shipping apps/processes. Had some minor install issues due to my site customisations but the team provided me with excellent support that allowed me to solve my challenges. Ironically, 3-4 hours after installing and going live we had our first store pick up/click and collect customer seamlessly place an order ;-) Highly recommended.

Peak District Deli

I had some difficulty installing the app at first but that wasn't anyone's fault - just bad timing. I sent them an email and got a response within 15 minutes and the support they offered was phenomenal! I have never experienced customer service like this from an IT organisation.

I couldn't run our store without this fantastic app. I spent a long time researching this as it's such an important element for us, and I couldn't find any other app that can do what this one does.

In short, a great app with a great support team behind it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.