Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

In-store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Kas Shopfittings

Does everything we need and loads more. All we needed was a simple choice for the customer to collect from one location but be shown Delivery as the default option with Collect as an option.

Awesome support from Andy, even to the extent of investigating and fixing something in our cart that wasn't directly related to this app!

Rotofugi Online

We're still in the testing phases, but this app seems to do what it is supposed to do, and do it well!

Installation support via chat with Andrew was not only prompt, but friendly and on a Monday evening no less. Highly recommended!

Edit: had some issues getting this to work correctly (though I fully admit it might be user error) and ended up uninstalling. Will probably revisit with Andrew at a later date.

Double Edit: re-installed and working great, thanks to Andy for being persistent and making sure we were happy.

Cakestarter

Excellent support! Fast response and customer care support. You can't imagine that this support service happen in Shopify App, even hard to find in Software Engineering Industry.

Leighs Fine Cheeses

Just finished setting up my In Store Pick Up app and what a great app it is. I have several farmers markets where we only attend on a weekly basis and I can select just the day that I'm there for my customers to collect their orders. This is exactly what I've been looking for for a long time. Its very easy to set up and Andy in support was great, he even updated my checkout page to the latest version. This company knows what great service really is. Great work guys.

Leigh Essex UK

Stitch 56

This app is fabulous, I love it. Now my customers can choose between home delivery and in-store pickup, and indicate their preferred day and time, according to my set preferences. Thanks so much for your responsiveness and for your help Andy, and taking the extra time with me to make sure the app works really well on my site and looks great.

Mascotasmadrid

Great Support!!! having problem with the location of the widget and they fix it right away. Thank You

Remoov Flea Market

Not only is the app exactly what we need to control in-store pickups, the customer service is amazing! Andy jumped in and solved our problem less than 20 minutes after we found it. Highly recommended. Easy to install with the right functionality.

Fbbuch

App works perfectly, The support team as been so helpful and answered all my questions very quickly. I strongly recommend this app!

Heberts Specialty Meats

The app works great and more importantly the customer service and expert knowledge of the app developer is wonderful. He helped me fix other issues within 5 minutes. I highly recommend this app and the app developer!

Sjcdrums

Cargi was a great help!! Super thorough and dealt with my issues fast!