Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Consider It Joy Baking

Sam and Andrew are rockstars. We purchased a theme from ThemeForest that just so happened to be the only theme that wasn't compatible with this app. Instead of saying "sorry, can't help ya," they gave it one more shot, and it worked! We had one little glitch afterward that they quickly fixed for us. We're so appreciative of all the hard work and quick responses.

Jpflowers

Sam you are absolutely amazing! Unfortunately I haven't spoken with Andy. But I'm sure he is just as awesome as Sam is! Sam was fantastic with answering pretty much every single question I had! Trust me I had plenty. All new to this, and Sam made me feel very comfortable with setting up store pickup + Deliveries! With just a two man operation they answered pretty quickly to e-mails. Which to me says a lot! Honestly, I would recommend this app if your looking for awesome people to work with and this amazing app for your website! It`s deffintly a game changer for sure! Thank You Sam!

The Swede And The Swan

Store Pickup + Delivery was the perfect solution for our interior design/home furnishings shop. Many of our items are heavy and expensive to ship. The ability to designate specific products for local delivery and/or store pickup makes our lives so much easier. Moreover, Sam and the team at Zapiet were amazing in helping us get things set up and ironing out the one or two wrinkles we ran into.

Autoskinz

This is really working well for our store (https://www.autoskinz.com) as some products we carry can't be sold online. This allows us to offer and pay for those items online but finish the transaction in person. Great app!

Maloneys Grocer

A previous reviewer said "an elegant solution to a very messy problem" and I heartily agree. A nice-looking app, which does exactly what we need. And great support as well.

Shopbrika

Not only does this app work flawlessly but we received phenomenal support from the Zapiet team! Thanks in particular to Sam, for helping us achieve the results we desired.

Honestly, if you’re going to get one app on Shopify — make it this one!

Gigante Computers

If you're looking for Store Pickup and Delivery choices for site, this app is the perfect choice. It looks great and works superbly. When we changed our theme we experienced a minor issue which was rapidly resolved over a weekend! Only a few hours later all was working perfectly again. Excellent support from Zapiet!

Drewmckenzie

This app is PERFECT for local pickup, delivery and national delivery. The support from the developer to integrate it into our site was absolutely fantastic.

If you are looking for an app that provides options for local pickup, local delivery and national delivery then this is the ONLY APP YOU NEED.

Many thanks to Sam from the support team for going above and beyond the call of duty.

Persephone Supply

Great support, and super helpful app for what I need!

Casa De Flora

The only app our store cannot live without. An elegant solution to what's otherwise a messy problem.

And the customer service and support is fairly fast and extremely helpful. Definitely the best part about using a Zapiet app!