Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

ASC Building Supplies

Highly recommend. Andy was great to deal. Great communication

The Cupcake Room

Awesome app! Very easy to work with the app developer and he helped getting it all setup and working to my satisfaction. I like that he's continually developing and enhancing it! Really recommend this app if click & collect is something you'd like to do with your Shopify website

BRODRENE BASSE

The app is brilliant and we upon install encountered a few bugs. Andrew responded within minutes and resolved the issue. The communication was very professional and quick. If this app solves an issue for you, we can only recommend it!

Pacifieronline

Works great! We have 3 stores and this app solves the issue of customers unwittingly choosing the in-store pickup option by default. Andrew is amazingly responsive. Thank you!!!

juice. Nashville

If I could give this app 300 stars I would! We have had issues with our calendar/date picker app since it was installed a few years ago. Pickup orders account for a high percentage of our orders - and it was challenging to capture the information accurately - resulting in lost sales. Enter Andrew with this amazing app! Not only does the app far exceed our expectations, the high level of customer service Andrew provides is second to none. I highly recommend this app!

SUSHIYA - ORDER SUSHI ONLINE

Great Customer Service. The best I've experienced in Shopify so far! The app has just been set up, and so far it seems to be working perfectly.

Thank you Andy!

Home Alchemy

Great app and even better customer service. Andy was incredibly helpful and went the extra mile to make sure the app was working perfectly for us. Highly recommended!

The Austin Winery

Great customer service, easy install. Was looking for an app like this that would let the customer bypass having to put in their shipping info and finally found the best app for that. Couldn't be better!

yourcakeorder

Andy has provided the best customer service experience with any Shopify App provider that I've contacted to date. His quick response time, "can do" attitude and knowledge are top-notch. If you need advice or help, ask Andy and he'll get you and up and running.

Yorkshire Trading Company

This app solved a lot of pain points our business was having with other similar apps. Top notch customer service and great functionality.