Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Ada Fresh

Robust and useful app with many good features.
Also very helpful customer service.
We use the app for showing customers delivery windows and have also liked the ability to integrate orders automatically to a Google Calendar.

Sugar + Spoon

I was getting SUPER frustrated when our check out button wouldn't work the day we were going to launch our Valentines day product for local delivery. Thankfully, Andrew came in to save the day! Not only did he fix our issue, but also edited the widget so it would match our brand better. So thankful for amazing customer service that goes the extra mile! Thank you Andrew!

Twigs Flowers and Gifts

I am brand new to eCommerce or website building of any sort. When I went to install STORE PICKUP + DELIVERY to my Shopify store there were a few minor hiccups (caused by me of course). I was concerned because we are a florist (bethetwig.com) and it was 1 week before Valentine's day.

I contacted Zapiet technical support and they were amazing!!! Ismail, Sam and Sandy each were able to log in to the back end of my store and sort out the issues. I could not believe how simple they made the process for me. I do not have enough positive things to say about how easy they made this process for me. Thank you again Zapiet!

Mercadillo

This app has change my business!
Is so easy to implement and so easy for customers to complete there orders.
Mercadillo (www.mercadillo.pe) use it to provide three different shipping solutions for our customers.
Also, the Zapiet team is always available and they can resolve any questions you might have with the app.
Totally recommended!

LoLa´s Kitchen

We use this app to schedule our orders and deliveries. The support team is amazing and helped us set up everything we needed to make the user experience through the checkout a smooth as possible. They are super fast, understand easily and on top they are very friendly. I recommend this app highly. Thanks guys!

Fleurifik Foliage

So far so good!, The Zapiet staff are super helpful and actually take the time to make sure everything is set up for you, and respond to your questions.

Mulan Group S.r.l.

The most comprehensive and efficient app for "pickup in store" as a shipping option. 100% recommended

Aki-Home

This app was perfect for our situation and the support team has been there. Fully deserving of the 5 stars.

Aljens-Dragon-Fireworks

It really help my online store noticed this season. App support team responded quickly on my queries. Although I need to reinstall due to the seasonality of my store. Looking forward to use this again next season.

Time Traveler's Bakery

The team has been really helpful for me in the setup process i am very pleased with their follow up and their willingness to respond. great job homies!