Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Uramaki Handmade Sushi Nottingham

The help and support from Stephane was second to none when getting this all set up! I am very much looking forward to moving my business forward!

March 29, 2021

Thank you sooo much for the kinds words!

I'm happy we were able to get everything setup the way you wanted and I thoroughly enjoyed our setup session together!

My team and I will remain available should you need any help or guidance and to help your business grow in the future :D

Steph

caseroaustin

I love this app!!! it does exactly everything we need. After searching all over the app store we finally found it and the customer support is great!! Jessica was always there to help us, we were able to set up everything on the same day, she was always in a great attitude and really help us a lot!

March 25, 2021

Hi there,

It was really lovely chatting with you and I'm so glad that our app is what you were looking for.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!

Thanks,
Jessica

Better Deals

We have been using this app for a year now and it works fine. Recently we made some changes and could figure out what was wrong. After contacting support they helped us right away and solved our problem. We are very satisfied.

March 29, 2021

Hi there,

Glad to hear we could help you out of a pickle! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback!

Best wishes,

Bogi

Bagel Joy

I used this app to begin selling bagels locally. We provide delivery and pick up in the local area and Zapiet's app really made the process straightforward. I highly recommend for the barely-technically-literate Shopify owner. They are super responsive when something unusual crops up!

Chrissy's Kitchen

I have only just moved to this app but I am very excited. It seems to have already solved many of my issues as a business. Jessica on the support chat very patiently helped me solve a couple of issues and was absolutely brilliant! Starting an online shop is a new element of my business and she was so patient and great. I feel very confident in using this app now.

March 23, 2021

Hi there,

It was really great chatting with you today and I'm so glad that I was able to help you prepare for your new adventure with your online shop.

Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jessica

Picnk

This app is phenomenal! Highly recommend to small businesses of all sizes.
Had some issues recently and Lisa over at customer support was extremely helpful and solved a lot of my headaches. Thanks Lisa and Zapiet!

March 24, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review!

It was a great pleasure chatting with you. If you have any further questions I would be happy to hear from you!

Best wishes,

Lisa

The Classic Cupcake Co.

Great app. Any functionality you think you need, this app has got. We had to test different apps to find one that works, and this one is a clear winner.

March 23, 2021

Hi Saro,

Thank you very much for your review!

I'm glad our app has been a good fit for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Have a great day!

Flora

Old Dominion Flower Cooperative

I am so happy to have found this app. My store sells fresh, locally-grown flowers to local designers, so shipping isn't an option. This app allows me to sell my products using only local delivery and store pickup really easily. The best part of it is the set up support. I wouldn't have been able to figure out all of the app's features on my own, but Steph took a live call with me for 2 hours to get me totally up and running. INCREDIBLE customer service.

Bakes & Pastes

This is the best app if you're looking for an app with store pickup, delivery, and shipping at the same time. For me, the best part of this app is that I get to choose which date I could block and unblock every store location. Also, I could block the specific product to the specific location, delivery date, or shipping date. IT'S THE BEST APP!!!!!! AND, AND, AND I LOOOOVE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE! They really help in all your needs I mean ALL!!! Sometimes I needed help that is not even covered on their app but still helping us. This app is worth every penny! Makes your business run easily! Thank you again.

March 22, 2021

Hi Zarah,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

It has been an absolute pleasure setting up the app and configuring your store with you and we are really happy to hear how much you love all the features you are using! Wishing you all the best with the store and we are here as always if you need anything else.

Best wishes, Charlie

Ginaelle’s Lil Shop

Great App. The customer service is great and it has a bunch of cool functionalities. Jess and Stephanie were very helpful. Would recommend.

March 24, 2021

Both Jess and I want to thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure to be able to help you as a team :D

Kindest,