Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

In-store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

John Crawshaw

A very good app. It made setting up a click & collect service very easy indeed. We've been using the Store Pickup functionality since we launched our new website in 2018. We are now in the process of adding a Local Delivery service, also using the app. Have used Zapiet support on a number of occasions – they have always responded quickly and been very helpful.

Mushroom Catering

The best date & time picker on shopify by far, ive tried them all
I am using Zapiet date & time picker and their delivery rates based on postcode and both are working flawlessly a lot more functionality than others ive tried.
this is the only one that allows you to add a date & time to draft orders

Couryah

I couldn't say it better than any of the 100s of great reviews below that one. All I can say is if you are doing anything retail, this is the app to have. Best customer service as well!

251DEAL.COM

Very quick responses from the support team. Always friendly and helpful when I've spoken with them.

Richard Nixon Museum Store

We love how this app integrates seamlessly into the shopping experience and the Zapiet team is always quick to answer questions and assist!

Pet Products R Us

These guys are awesome, always at hand if help is ever needed (Sam your a star). If i could give more than 5* i would.

Black and Mobile

I would recommend for anyone who does local deliveries. Integrates with a lot of other platforms and they always try their best to resolve any issues I have.

Prime Liquor - Alcohol Delivery Singapore

Awesome support! They got my issue resolved within minutes. Must get app if you want a clean and user-friendly interface for your order management needs!

Food Connect

We are using this App to suit our complicated delivery/pick up based business. We were experiencing some glitches in the set up period and got in touch with the developers about those glitches. The App is easy to set up and use. We received their response straightaway with a solution. The team also followed up on us to find out if the solution worked and if we were happy. We have experienced nothing but really good customer service and willingness to help to find solutions. Good follow up too! Happy customer here! Thanks

Subzero Ice Cream

We use this app to run our very successful business. It’s a great platform to work from. We have had a handful of issues regarding updates but these are always worked on quickly you the support team!