Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Taste of Seasons

I am recently using this app to set up my delivery and pick up system for a new website. Each member of the customer support has been very helpful so far and are doing a great job so you can run your website smoothly. Very reactive and professional!

Emmerly's Garden

Great app and even better service. Had an issue getting it working with my cart and support had it fixed in no time.

Rejoice Balloons LLC

Support was quick to respond and very helpful in guiding me how to set up my zip codes for delivery.

Keystone Sutler

This is a very powerful and highly customizable app. We're finding it fits our needs better than Shopify's built-in pickup and delivery options. Really great technical support!

Lizzie Bee's Flower Shoppe

Not only is the app's UI super user friendly, the support team is very responsive and helpful! Our customers are using it with ease on the site, and employees are loving the backend of it too. Highly recommend!

All Goods Man

The best customer support on the app store. Zapiet delivers everything they promise and more. I'm not tech savvy, so they went in and cleaned up some nasty old code on my site. If I could give them 10 stars I would.

Furly's Pet Supply

Zapiet’s Store Pickup + Delivery app has allowed us to offer a much wider array of products and services to our customers. Having the app running on our website when the pandemic hit saved our business. With only a couple quick configuration changes, we were able to seamlessly transition to curbside pickup & expanded local delivery - successfully moving the bulk of our business from our retail storefront to the website, overnight. Zapiet’s tutorials & help center are great for setup and troubleshooting, but in addition to these comprehensive resources is an excellent support team. They are quick to respond, incredibly knowledgeable, and happy to help. I’ve had the pleasure of receiving assistance from Sebastian on their support team on multiple occasions. He stands as an example of the best in customer service out there. He has not failed in solving each of my issues quickly and completely, even going above and beyond to assist with customizations for our particular business’ needs. While I think the app is an essential expansion of Shopify’s offerings for any business, my support experience alone would have me recommending the app. This is a development team keenly focused on their users’ satisfaction and success.

Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd

I was having a little problem and I contacted the customer support. They worked with me until the problem was solved. Stephane was super efficient and very very helpful and he kept checking on me to see if the problem was really solved for good! Thank you!

TheCakeryLeamington

Excellent app! Transformed how we do business! This app has allowed us to give our customers the option for delivery or store pickup with great user experience. We can control the delivery and pickup slots and it's great to be able to view all orders for each slot in the admin. It does require being quite tech savvy to get set up but customer service have been brilliant with any questions or problems I've had with set up. Thank you! Keep up the great work.

Dahing Plants

Was using this app to restriction certain products from being shipped but I had trouble setting a few things up. Customer service is very helpful and they actually care about your online shop. Set up is easy after you get used to it, highly recommend.