Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Emberz Delivery

They were up at Midnight helping us fix some problems we had on the delivery side of our business! Thank you so much for the timely response.

Krumville Bake Shop

The Zapiet App and Team ROCKS!! The app is extremely well done, and the team behind it is always ready to go the extra mile to help their customers! Krumvillebakeshop.com cherishes your hard and caring work! Thank you!

The Stem

I installed this app as i wanted to offer delivery slots for customers, and restrict deliveries only to London (to be fulfilled by me).

This app has great functionality and was able to do everything i needed. Andrew also helped me set it up and got everything working perfectly, and has even offered to make some custom tweaks.

Very impressed and if you want a neat easy to use system to offer time based delivery slots to your customers, i would go with this app!

Thanks!

My City Plants

There is no better app to handle local deliveries and store pickup on Shopify. Period.

We’ve been using this app for more than 3 years and couldn’t be happier. It is the most important app on our store and allows us to offer our customers the choice of delivery date and time as well as enables us to control order amounts per delivery slot, block out delivery dates, control which products are offered for local delivery and which ones are for shipping only, and much much more.

Customer support is outstanding! During the years if we would have any issues and send a request, Andy and all his team would respond extremely fast, even on the weekends and would help to fix it asap.

We tried and used almost all apps related to local deliveries on Shopify and prior that on Woocommerce and Magento. Nothing comes even close to Store Pickup + Delivery by Zapiet.

If you want to control local delivery rates based on zip codes I would also recommend getting an additional app made by Zapiet - Delivery Rates by Zip Code. These 2 apps work great together.

For our business, it’s very important that app developers are serious about their apps and consistently are updating and improving it as well as providing customer service in case there are issues. Our store is open 24/7 and we can’t afford apps managed by amateurs.

Zapiet is one of the few pro developers on Shopify who are continuously improving their apps and we feel safe trusting them our deliveries management!

Vintage Mattituck

This app has been extremely helpful in helping to organize our store's pickup/local delivery/shipping. the date/time picker with assigned time slots has been a great help and something that we definitely needed. Any time we've had issues or questions, the team has been incredibly helpful and responded quickly.

Baked Cravings

The app is super helpful for my website and the whole team is great and very responsive excellent customer service.
Had some issues with my new theme and he jumped right in and took care of them so everything works smoothly.

SpaJuiceBar

Andy offered the best customer service! I am a novice in the world of web design. I needed guidance on setting up Zapiet's delivery/ pickup app.
He gave me the best customer service, ever! I really needed help and he provided it.
I was looking at Zapiet and another delivery/pickup app. The other app provider had taken 24 hours to respond by email and Zapiet was only a click away and within minutes we were communicating. Quick customer service is important, Andy thank you for making it right !

Ataraxia Coffee Company

Great features, amazing support team, and very easy to adjust according to your needs! I highly recommend this to anyone looking to offer local delivery and/or pickup from their stores.

KrispKeto

The app is absolutely a life saver! I tried some of the other apps and they just did not preform correctly. This is easy to setup and the only thing better than the app itself is the customer service! do not hesitate to use this! Special thanks to Ismail for going above and beyond.

Lunch Bonus

Customer support for this app is the best I've experienced. The app has always functioned as advertised, but when I've had one-off questions/requests, the Zapiet team has addressed my needs fast and successfully. As a non-technical store operator, I tend to run into more than my fair share of roadblocks. One time, Andrew (the founder of Zapiet), even took time out of his evening to assist me personally with some functionality questions that had been giving me trouble. Service like this is what separates the truly great Shopify apps from the average ones. I look forward to a long and successful relationship with Andrew and his team and I am excited to experience what they build next!