Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

Leighs Fine Cheeses

Just finished setting up my In Store Pick Up app and what a great app it is. I have several farmers markets where we only attend on a weekly basis and I can select just the day that I'm there for my customers to collect their orders. This is exactly what I've been looking for for a long time. Its very easy to set up and Andy in support was great, he even updated my checkout page to the latest version. This company knows what great service really is. Great work guys.

Leigh Essex UK

Stitch 56

This app is fabulous, I love it. Now my customers can choose between home delivery and in-store pickup, and indicate their preferred day and time, according to my set preferences. Thanks so much for your responsiveness and for your help Andy, and taking the extra time with me to make sure the app works really well on my site and looks great.

Mascotasmadrid

Great Support!!! having problem with the location of the widget and they fix it right away. Thank You

Remoov Flea Market

Not only is the app exactly what we need to control in-store pickups, the customer service is amazing! Andy jumped in and solved our problem less than 20 minutes after we found it. Highly recommended. Easy to install with the right functionality.

Fbbuch

App works perfectly, The support team as been so helpful and answered all my questions very quickly. I strongly recommend this app!

Heberts Specialty Meats

The app works great and more importantly the customer service and expert knowledge of the app developer is wonderful. He helped me fix other issues within 5 minutes. I highly recommend this app and the app developer!

Sjcdrums

Cargi was a great help!! Super thorough and dealt with my issues fast!

Scp2014

Great App and support. We were able to change the text throughout the plugin to suit our copy tone of voice, customise email templates and the rest of the process was straight forward to setup. Andy was on hand to help with our themes Ajax cart implementation.

Ddasari

You know, sometimes you buy something, and it works as promised right out the gate. I love it when that happens. That's what happened when I bought this plugin. Well sort of. I did need some special tweaking to make it fit my client's needs, but Andrew took that on quickly and at a very low price.

The plugin was used to set certain products that require a prescription as in store pick up only so that our shop could offer it's wares online while still remaining compliant.

I came back to him later to help with some small changes, and he was there right away to help. Like right away. Its 6.30 PM in Texas so it must be after midnight in England, and he was there to help practically on demand. Can't beat it.

If anything funky comes down the road, I'm confident Andrew and his team will be there to help.

The Lark

This app was exactly what we needed to provide checkout options for our customers. We ran into a small issue with set up and as soon as we accessed the live chat for help, Andy was there immediately to solve the problem. Great customer support!