Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Birdytell

We couldn’t be happier with this app. Our site is custom built and we needed the capability to customize delivery, shipping and pickup options for each product. We were able to accomplish everything on our wishlist with this app. Customer service is above and beyond. If we could give them 10 stars, we would.

Coughy

This app works great, has all the options you should need for a local delivery service. The support is AMAZING, I usually receive a reply and a fix within an hour. Keep up the good work guys!

Mollie Bs Cookies Cakes Pies1

The support team at Zapiet is amazing. Their response time is quick and they are happy to help. I was lucky enough to have a couple of chats with the developer(s) because I had a unique situation. They were so patient and explained things thoroughly. I highly recommend this app!

Cpap Direct Au

Great App and fantastic support from the Zapiet team. This app works fantastic across multiple store pickup and delivery locations as well as handles complex shipping rules. A perfect choice for those looking for multiple shipping methods that all work together seamlessly. Highly recommended to all.

Steelmillco

We just installed the app, and the team was so helpful in getting the app configured with our theme.

Mordiallocflorist

Great App and once fully implemented on my site I should be able to stop using some other complicated shipping apps/processes. Had some minor install issues due to my site customisations but the team provided me with excellent support that allowed me to solve my challenges. Ironically, 3-4 hours after installing and going live we had our first store pick up/click and collect customer seamlessly place an order ;-) Highly recommended.

Peak District Deli

I had some difficulty installing the app at first but that wasn't anyone's fault - just bad timing. I sent them an email and got a response within 15 minutes and the support they offered was phenomenal! I have never experienced customer service like this from an IT organisation.

I couldn't run our store without this fantastic app. I spent a long time researching this as it's such an important element for us, and I couldn't find any other app that can do what this one does.

In short, a great app with a great support team behind it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Bromfield

If you offer pick up and local delivery this really is an APP you can’t be without.

The support is second to none, Sam has always been just an E-mail away with advice and and helping hand along the way. Carlsberg don’t make Shopify Apps but if they did......

Top APP... Top guys.

Fit Flavors

We literally could not operate our business with out this app (or at least it would be significantly more difficult). This app is essential for any business that offers a combination of pick, delivery, and shipping. We have retail locations where we offer pickup of healthy prepared meals, local delivery that we deliver using an in-house team, and are getting set up to ship using 3rd party carriers. The app informs customers of these options as part of the checkout process in a seamless, easy to use way, and allows us to easily manage and fulfill the different kinds of orders on the back end. And a HUGE thank you to Sam for some of the quickest and most thorough customer service we've experienced. If there is a problem it gets fixed super quickly or a solution is queued for the dev team--they are very responsive to the feature requests of merchants. Thank you Zapiet team for creating such an essential app for our business!

Mohebcoslc

Really love the new features on the app. We needed a reliable app that can allow our customers the option of picking it up from our warehouse or having it shipped to them. Adam really came through for us, and got the app up and running on our store quickly. He's incredibly thoughtful and patient. Cheers to the Zapiet team!