Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

The French Kitchen Castle Hill

The Team at Zapiet have jumped on board and helped me out with issues on our website again & again. they are extremely knowledgeable and helpful when they are assisting you with your issues. The app itself is extremely good, easy to use.
I do recommend the app.

June 15, 2020

Hi Julie,

Thanks so much for your feedback! Roughly six months ago we adjusted our pricing to better reflect the value our app now provides. As you are on a legacy plan we have been able to include the additional features free of charge. Should you wish to reduce your app costs even further, please be sure to take a look at our annual plans which offer an additional 20% discount compared to paying monthly.

If there is anything else I can help with please let me know :)

Kindest,

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

smartplaceonline

This is our second site we have installed this app and it's working without any issue. Great app and amazing support. We wanted some customisation and Andy and his team made it work like a charm! Thank you guys! Keep up the good work.

Sugar Refined

I am a web developer helping my client, who runs a local bakery, switch over to Shopify. This app has all of the features we needed for local delivery and pickups. I had an issue with the maximum radius not working and Aaron at customer support helped me out. Even though customer support is only through email, Aaron got back to me within 24 hours AND it was on a weekend. (Thanks!)

One thing I have to say is that it is a bit tricky to set up, but the app company Zapiet seems to be updating the app consistently and I am hopeful that this is a great fit for the bakery. We are launching this week!

Celebration Box NZ

Great app and awesome support when we need it. Thank you! Ran into a couple of issues but support was able to fix it quickly.

Twyrl@Home

This app enabled us to model our store's delivery range and schedules, which consist of a few dozen postal codes, and a few hours on a few days per week. It enabled us to block transition from Cart to Checkout until the customer specified an accepted Postal Code and chose a delivery timeslot. It also met the extra challenging constraint of being compatible with a Subscription app. In fact, Zapiet support recommended the app (Bold Subscriptions) in response to a support request. We're VERY pleased. Thank you. Oh, and your on-web documentation is superb, and so is your support by email.

NotintheSupermarket.com

We needed the possibility to let our visitors/customers to choose pick-up or delivery, as well a date and time slot. It was an urgent need. Although it is very busy in these difficult times we really had the best possible support. So in our opinion a 5 STAR APP! We had some issues in the beginning, but they where solved really quick and the app gives us all the possibilities we need (and more).

Hui Patisserie

Aaron the specialist helped me config the app and build a smooth checkout user experience based on complex pickup and delivery logic. Thank you Zapiet!

The Caviar Co.

AMAZING SUPPORT! Sandy has consistently assisted me during these hard times of COVID-19. Even when my questions are simple and easy she takes the time to get back to me in a timely manner.
This app has greatly helped us and our customers choose the right option for delivery and shipping.

National Sports

For the first time I reached out to Zapiet support team because we are in the process of rolling out more stores as "store pickup" and we needed some clarifications so we can plan better our future rollouts and Jayne Forde had assisted us by answering all our questions in a timely manner- thank you for this great great support, really appreciated!

Thank you also for Bogi and Ismail to provide us with some guidance on Zapiet app.

Thank you for your professionalism during support!

Tresco Stores

Great app and great support - they even customised part of my theme for me! App does exactly what I needed it to do. Great support from Ismail and others. Thank you