Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Rootastes - Make Corporate Lunch Healthier

This app is really useful and fit to our need! Also, we really appreciated the Zapiet team for their prompt response to help with all technical issues and make sure that it all works out, especially to Andrew. Outstanding service. Highly recommend!

OOP'S Livraison

Maybe the best app to offer pick up and local delivery to your customers. The support team is effective and always willing to help you . This app works with modal/ajax cart if you work your code a bit, see example on my store : oops-livraison.fr

That Little Flower Shop

Love this app, does exactly what i need it to do for my florist shop so people can choose delivery dates or instore pick up, The team at Zapiet have been amazing at fixing things when i changed my theme over to a new one

Cone & Steiner

This app has been super helpful in allowing our client to add delivery/pick-up functionality to their site. The support team was responsive and chatted with us about some functionality needed to fit our site and get things running 100%. So far so good!

Woonwinkel

The app itself works pretty decently, but what I'm really giving 5 stars for is the swift, empathetic, and awesome team behind this app! They we're great with helping us out when our shop was having trouble with the programs. They're staff responded quickly to our inquiry, and was patient with us and our lack of knowledge. They fixed the issue without needing hardly any of our (precious) time and courteously notified us when the issue was resolved. The app itself has been used a handful of times by locals, especially those requesting they're items are giftwraped, which is awesome. We love this app during the holiday season!

Crave Cupcakes

We used this app to offer pick up and delivery service across our 6 locations in three cities. The best part was when Sam and Sandy helped us troubleshoot as we went. Even with the time difference (Calgary to London) they made time for us!

Looking forward to growing with the Zapiet Team!

Mitch's Kitchen

The support we received from Andy at Zapiet has been incredible. We're a start up company and wanted to give our customers the flexibility to select delivery dates and times for their meals to be delivered, as well as giving them the option to pick up their order from our premises.

Sometimes, it can feel like your searching the Shopify app store for something that doesn't exist, but as an out of the box solution, it looks like we may have found exactly what we were after!

No request was too big or small and Andy turned things around in a matter of hours for us meaning we can launch our store without a worry.

Thank you again!

Booze Buddy

Great app, with out it my business wouldn't be posable. When ever I needed help or if there was an issue the Zapiet team was always responsive and helpful no matter what the issue is. Thank you guys, I look forward to staring my business.

Tropiflora

This app is fantastic and the support is equally as fantastic! Support really helped with the big as well as small issues we had, and it looks great and very professional when customers use it to checkout.

It is easily the best store pickup app available. Thank you guys for all of your help!

Westridge Meats

I cannot say enough good things about this APP! The support I have received is outstanding, and the cleaness and functionality of the App itself is second to none!

To be able to offer both instore and delivery will potentially double our sales, well worth the price!

Good on you Zapiet, well done!!!