Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

TasteBuds

Very unstable. Today is 18 April, all of a sudden for both of my website, the date and time selection modules become partial disabled and we are losign customers every minute. And they are uncontactable! I am a premium paying customer on their most expensive package! REPLY MY EMAILS NOW! cavendishmeat@gmail.com

April 23, 2020

Hi TasteBuds,

It's Andy here the Founder of Zapiet. I just wanted to express my sincerest apologies for the issues you have faced recently whilst using the app. We have done a huge amount of work since we last spoke to improve both our infrastructure and support team.

Only a couple of weeks ago we were a super small team of six people, with an average response time of 2-3 hours. Since then everything has changed due to merchants switching to pickup and delivery first in response to COVID. We are now a team of 20 and are still actively recuriting. With the aim of getting our response times back down to the best in the business.

I'd love a second chance to prove to you how awesome our app is! I'm going to drop you an email now from my personal email address and we can take it from there :)

I'm looking forward to getting things back on track!

Kindest,

www.zapiet.com

TK Liquidation

App has been very unstable, and is causing lots of operational issues for us. Have tried to contact support 4 times over the last 2 weeks, no response.

SipsyLA

Very disappointed with this app. The app went down about a week ago and it hasn't been functioning properly since then, causing disruption to my business. Getting their support to respond to me is the most challenging task of all. It's been 4 days and 3 follow-ups with no response, not even an acknowledgment that they have received this email. On top of that, their support is only available during European hours. If you are going to be servicing US customers, you should have support during US timezomes. I'm paying for a service where I can't use one of it's most critical features...I'm looking for another solution now.

Paramount Nursery Inc.

I have requested help countless times regarding daily order limit and no answer. This has gone on for over a month. Perhaps this one star review will get your attention. We delivery the product we sell and can only deliver so much in a day. The daily limit is set but the orders keep adding up over and above the limit. I have to continually monitor and then block the day when it is too full. This needs to be fixed. paramount-nursery-inc.myshopify.com

EVERYBODY'S FAMILY FRUIT

Came back to bring that review down to a 1 star. Even upon removing the app the code remains and continues to break our site. Oh, and I'm not sure if it mentions it anywhere, but new customers (and old) should know the only way to update the app is to email or call them to do so manually on their side. So don't forget to check daily for updates or someday you'll wake up with a site that doesn't work anymore...

App has mostly been good, however, as indicated by some other reviews there are site breaking bugs that pop up constantly. Having to delete products and make them again, flipping settings on/off/on just to get them to load, customers sitting on load screens and unable to checkout. If you want to keep these customers you better up that support system ASAP.

Apparently we aren't the only ones...
"The app has a lot of potential to be useful, especially given the current need for local delivery services. However, there are critical bugs that are causing the app to prevent our customers from checking out, likely because shipping rates requests are timing out. We have submitted multiple support requests over the past 10 days and have received no response."

-Organic Ocean Seafood Inc.

E's Florals

I would give zero stars if I could. Worst customer experience ever. I have sent emails and left phone messages. I want you to remove ALL of the code that was entered. You finally responded after I requested that a Shopify agent contact you, "Confirmation that all our assets have been removed from your theme." But that's not true, you still have coding on my cart template page and I am not sure what all I have to remove. I cannot move forward with bringing our shop online until this is fixed. This is the fifth day that I've been working on this. Just got a canned response email from you that says, "The moment you uninstalled the app you should have received an automated email from me containing the exact steps required to remove our widget from your shopping cart page. It's as simple as removing {% include "storepickup" %} from your theme.liquid file." First of all, I never received this automated email after I uninstalled the app and secondly, this advice did nothing to help me remove your coding. Now I will have to hire a Shopify Expert to help me. Very poor customer service. I do not recommend this app.

April 7, 2020

Hey E’s Florals,

I’m Andy the Founder of Zapiet. I want to sincerely apologise for the issues you have experienced. We have been inundated recently with support requests as merchants around the globe quickly switch to pickup/delivery first commerce in response to the COVID-19 crisis. We are rapidly scaling our support team to keep up with demand resulting in us being able to respond to all of your queries within a handful of hours, far faster than expected of any Shopify developer at this time.

The code that you mentioned in your review has zero impact on your store and you unfortunately removed our access to the store to be able to assist you. We would never insist that you hire a Shopify Export to solve issues on your store created by our app.

If you are wondering why we can not automate the removal of our code, it’s because of technical restriction with Shopify. The method of providing an automated uninstall has a strange knock on effect of allowing customers to checkout without selecting a delivery/pickup date or time. When Shopify roll out "App Sections" later this year we will be able to automate this.

I would love to help get you up and running, as i'm sure once your store is configured correctly with our app you will find it of great value.

I'm looking forward to speaking with soon :)

Armadilla Wax Works Candle Factory Store

I had high hopes for this app. I installed it but after working with it for I came to the conclusion that it wasn't for me. I uninstalled it but the change to my checkout page is still there but not active. Dead link. I have communicated wth Zapiet and Shopify. I have responded to the necessary "collaborate" permissions. I have had absolutely no direct response from Zapiet. I cannot install any other app until their residual code is removed. How hard can that be? How hard is it to send an update? This is my first ever negative review. Hate to have to do it. Can't recommend this app

April 6, 2020

Hi Phillip/Kent,

I'm Andy the Founder of Zapiet. I want to sincerely apologise for the issues you have experienced and the slow response from my support team. We have been inundated recently with support requests as merchants around the globe quickly switch to pickup/delivery first commerce in response to the COVID-19 crisis. We are rapidly scaling our support team to keep up with demand.

We also have a fantastic help center at support.zapiet.com that contains the uninstall instructions. As well as asking you to bookmark a link to the uninstall guide when selecting which theme you want to add our app to.

If you are wondering why we can not automate this process, it's because of technical restriction with Shopify. The method of providing an automated uninstall has a strange knock on effect of allowing customers to checkout without selecting a delivery/pickup date or time. If you would like further details on this please let me know.

I would love to help get you up and running as i'm confident once you are you will love the app!

I hope to hear from you soon :)

Foodin Market

I had problem with with app, to make working, it wasnt display in checkout wrote to support, nobody answer 7 days.

March 29, 2020

Hey Foodin Market,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Looking at all of our support logs and communication channels we have no record of you attempting to contact us for support.

Although we are currently experiencing a large number of support requests we still aim to respond to all queries in under 24 hours. We would never leave you without an answer for over 7 days. Especially at such a critical time for merchants.

We would love for you to use our app and are on standby ready to help with any issues that you are having. If you can please contact us on support@zapiet.com we will get back to you immediately.

Kindest regards,

Andy

I Sell Fitness

Could be a good app, was very excited. The app looks clean and seems to do what I want, but there is no support from the app developers. I installed the trial version, it was working okay the first night 2 days ago from this review post. I did have some questions and tried to contact the developer via Chat Feature (they have yet to respond to any of those questions now ~30 hours later.) The first morning I had app installed, I had my first customer attempt to make a local pickup purchase and schedule it for about 10 days out. The app kept trying to charge him the shipping, it would not remove it. Started trying to get into contact with the developers again, right after that via the Chat function again. They failed to respond to numerous messages so I went to email, which they responded to in a somewhat reasonable time frame, asking for access to my store. I gave access to them in a matter of minutes after receiving their request and also emailed them back right away saying I granted them the access. Now here we are almost 24 hours later and nothing has been corrected, there has been no further communication from them. I don't even think they have logged into the site to investigate the issue. Very hard to run a business when there is an error with an app making it unusable and the developers do not seem to care. Seems like others have the same issue after reading other 1 star review, and it seems their issues are over a much longer time period than mine. Not very reassuring.

Bottom Line: The app is unusable for me. It gives the option for local pickup, but still charges the customer the shipping. Find another app where the developers are actually responsive.

November 26, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have just taken a look at our support logs and can see that my team replied within a matter of hours to each of your emails (even on the weekend). This far surpasses the average response time for a Shopify app developer.

Although I agree we can do better, which is why we are actively recruiting for additional support staff with the aim of offering live 24/7 support ASAP.

With regards to your rates issue. We are currently the only app on the App Store that has the ability to control exactly which rates are displayed and when. Your shipping rate should not have been appearing when a customer selected to pickup and vice versa.

In your particular case your issue was caused due to not adding a valid Entuire API key within our rates settings page. As soon as you have a valid key in hand please let me know and we can finalise your setup :)

Kindest regards,

Andy

SHCreationsJA

Really wish I could love the experience so far. Unfortuntaely I have not been able to get assistance or even a response ...

I love the concept of it but I really am frustrated