Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup and local delivery solution

greedy's dish

i had an issue with their date selector design because was confusing, an unnecessary problem that could be avoided. anyway in the end staff was helpful and they sorted it, app is good and unique in its kind for shopify, a bit more effort from customer service would make things great. overall im satisfied with the app

Omaha Cookie Co

This app does what it says: allows me to add delivery time and date to my checkout flow.

Their support was very helpful and patient in helping me sort out some issues with integration.

Go ahead... try it now :)

wyldeflowers

I had been using Squarespace as my online store for a few years and got tired of not having the pick-up and delivery functionality I needed for our online flower shop. I did a little research into Shopify and found this Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery app that could handle all the details we needed in our check out process. It was super easy to install and I was surprised at how precise you could get with delivery times and advance notice windows. I had a bit of a problem when I first launch the site but the support team was able to fix the problem pretty immediately. So far I'm a happy customer!

OPUS Design

A simple and effective app that does as it promises. Support was quick and helped us install and configure the app to our needs - so far so good!

Steeltown Garage Co.

There's been a few ups and downs with the plugin, but overall it's giving my high traffic store the functionality to offer more ways of selling and fulfilling. There's been a few bumps, but the support team has been there to help. Overall, I'd recommend trying it.

November 26, 2019

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback. I have just checked our support logs and it appears that all of your issues were promptly resolved by my support team. It's great to see that you still have our app installed more than a year on.

Your continued support truly means the world to us :)

Thanks again,

Andy

Base Hockey

Store Pickup and Delivery has been a great addition to our store. It was easily integrated into our website with no extra coding necessary. It is also very easy and straightforward to set up in your Shopify admin.
Sam has been great to work with and helped me out when I had issues. The new Rates feature is excellent and really cuts down on manually have to search through each order that selected Free Store Pickup but actually wanted their product shipped. Very easy to use.
I'm looking forward to the integration with Draft Orders as this will make phone orders 10 times easier for us. Once this is up and running, I have no reservations about this being a 5 star app.

Fuel Power Of Health

Great app and very user friendly

Jibs Action Sports 2

Our customers love this app. Having local pickup available in our store has definitely increased conversions and customer satisfaction. Be aware that when using PayPal Checkout will cause minor issues with transactional e-mails (due to PayPal's limitations, not Zapiet's fault), however we usually just manually follow-up with customers who use PayPal with the local pickups and it's fine. Otherwise, totally awesome app.

Presso Canada

Works great. I only have one pickup location, so maybe that makes it easier to use? No issues that I can see.

1 2 3 5 Next