Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

Baked Cravings

The app is super helpful for my website and the whole team is great and very responsive excellent customer service.
Had some issues with my new theme and he jumped right in and took care of them so everything works smoothly.

SpaJuiceBar

Andy offered the best customer service! I am a novice in the world of web design. I needed guidance on setting up Zapiet's delivery/ pickup app.
He gave me the best customer service, ever! I really needed help and he provided it.
I was looking at Zapiet and another delivery/pickup app. The other app provider had taken 24 hours to respond by email and Zapiet was only a click away and within minutes we were communicating. Quick customer service is important, Andy thank you for making it right !

Ataraxia Coffee Company

Great features, amazing support team, and very easy to adjust according to your needs! I highly recommend this to anyone looking to offer local delivery and/or pickup from their stores.

KrispKeto

The app is absolutely a life saver! I tried some of the other apps and they just did not preform correctly. This is easy to setup and the only thing better than the app itself is the customer service! do not hesitate to use this! Special thanks to Ismail for going above and beyond.

Lunch Bonus

Customer support for this app is the best I've experienced. The app has always functioned as advertised, but when I've had one-off questions/requests, the Zapiet team has addressed my needs fast and successfully. As a non-technical store operator, I tend to run into more than my fair share of roadblocks. One time, Andrew (the founder of Zapiet), even took time out of his evening to assist me personally with some functionality questions that had been giving me trouble. Service like this is what separates the truly great Shopify apps from the average ones. I look forward to a long and successful relationship with Andrew and his team and I am excited to experience what they build next!

Papa C Pies

App is great; the people phenomenal! Zapiet responds quickly to my questions & inquiries! Their software makes it easy for our customers to order, pick location, day and time!

Fjord Fish Market

Great team to work with to get any problems solved instantly. Recommending this app to anyone who's looking to help ease a customer user experience when it comes to placing an order time and pickup.

Pet Depot

We're a 25-year-old brick and mortar pet retail business. Our entry into e-commerce has been in the works several months and just this week we launched with a big digital marketing campaign to over 80k people letting them know about our store pickup service. We were down to the wire to meet the deadline - a number of factors in play here. Our developer found an error in the method in which Zapiet was calculating taxes for our customers. He escalated the issue quickly until it somehow caught the attention of head honcho Andrew Cargill (President I think). Thanks to Andrew's responsiveness in resolving the issue we were able to keep moving on schedule and meet our launch date objectives. So far Zapiet is performing well for us and I'm confident that if we have any issues whatsoever the team there will go above and beyond to make sure we stay up and running smoothly! I look forward to growing with Zapiet behind the scenes, taking our customers where they need to go.... from store pickup, to delivery and more! Cheers to a bright future! Great job Zapiet and esp Andrew!

John Crawshaw

A very good app. It made setting up a click & collect service very easy indeed. We've been using the Store Pickup functionality since we launched our new website in 2018. We are now in the process of adding a Local Delivery service, also using the app. Have used Zapiet support on a number of occasions – they have always responded quickly and been very helpful.

Mushroom Catering

The best date & time picker on shopify by far, ive tried them all
I am using Zapiet date & time picker and their delivery rates based on postcode and both are working flawlessly a lot more functionality than others ive tried.
this is the only one that allows you to add a date & time to draft orders