Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

KEEFTHEBEEF

This app save me 1 manpower cost. Useful and support is fast! hoping the pricing will be more attractive so I can upgrade!

Smart Bamboo

Amazing app and amazing customer service! Sandy was able to help us installing and fixing a couple of things for us! She even helped us to match the app to our theme colors! I'm just starting using it but I'm loving it! Recommend 100%

Ellenari

This is hands down the best app available on Shopify. It's so useful if you have a situation where you offer store pickup, local delivery, and/ or shipping. You can specify certain product types to be just pickup, or delivery, or shipping, or even a combination of these methods. I suspect this app will be even more useful now with the impact of Covid-19, I'm sure more businesses are looking for curbside pick-up or contactless delivery solutions. The developers are the best too. They respond promptly and their developers understood all my challenges and went above and beyond to solve the issue and even making customization for me. I'm so pleased with the level of commitment this company has to put out a great product and to stand by it with excellent documentation and live support. Keep up the good work. Highly recommend.

Birtwistles Catering Butchers

I recently added this app to my Shopify store as this appeared to be the only product that could fulfil all my requirements for both shipping and collection. It was through the trial period that I made contact with the support, they have been excellent! If you want a great product with great support, look no further.

Carolina Flowers

Thank you! We like the customer service when it is prompt and the many options for pick up and delivery;

Eskymák

Sebastian from the Support Team personally called me and helped me to troubleshoot the issues I experienced. Thank you very much for your help.

June 15, 2020

Hi Matouš,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I have just checked our support system and it appears Ismail replied to you 6 days ago on Tuesday, 9th June at 6:27pm BST. Did you not receive his response?

We'd love to help answer any further questions you may have and get your setup finalised right away. Our current response times are far less than 24 hours. Seb from my support team will be in touch within the next couple of minutes to help out :)

Kindest,

Andy

Mai Choy Grocery 买菜批发网购群

This app is the core of our business. Without the organization of pickup and delivery, we would have a very hard time. Although issues come up here and there, the support team always helps out in the end. They are busy with requests so it may take a while.

Three Birds Tavern

Great app and even better customer service. I really appreciate the quick replies when there is an emergency. The fact that they have pickup in-store, delivery, and shipping options, make things much easier for us. Thank you & I recommend.

Farmingdale Meat Market

I am using this app integrated with their Delivery Rates by Zip Code app and they did everything we needed for our site! I was worried we had too many rules and logistics for our ordering process and methods, but this app handled it all! I also needed help with a few areas and their support is great! They emailed detailed descriptions for the solutions and replied quickly to my emails every time I reached out. Definitely recommend!!

DELI-VERY-GOOD by MMC

The app is essential for us. The team are very helpful. Sometimes there have been a couple of tricky settings to sort out and they always respond. I think they've coped really well with what I imagine is a huge surge in demand for their service recently. Thanks very much Zapiet! Olivia and Jonny