Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

Food St

This app and the support is amazing. Thanks to Ismail for helping me fix an issue I was having with my theme. I love the way the widget works, its helped add functionality that has improved our ops and UX immensely. Thanks so much!

Northwest Safe

I'm not one to write reviews...

This app and the others that Zapiet offers were the best possible solution to all of my roadblocks and problems. This app is a very powerful tool and offers great integration with more apps allowing your store more flexibility!

If you are setting it up yourself and you are having a tough time, reach out to the support team. I had the absolute most pleasant experience. They answered all of my questions (and I had a lot) and they went above and beyond what I had expected. They helped me properly install the apps and explained in detail how and why the way the work. I cannot express enough how satisfied I was.

SPAR Courtside

Functionality is amazing and the support is even better! I will definitely recommend it for any user, beginner or advanced.

((BOUNCE))™

I needed this app to develop our customers choice of shipping and store pick up. Once adding the app I was extremely impressed with the support provided by Sam and Ismail, they have helped me so much to ensure I get the most from this app. Sam personalised the look of the app for me and Ismail has improved our communication emails/ texts generated after checkout. No problem was too big and my questions were answered throughout the day into the late evening! Thank you!

Barking Good

Really great service, addressed my concerns quickly & all in all a good investment & great help to our business :)

Emberz Delivery

They were up at Midnight helping us fix some problems we had on the delivery side of our business! Thank you so much for the timely response.

Krumville Bake Shop

The Zapiet App and Team ROCKS!! The app is extremely well done, and the team behind it is always ready to go the extra mile to help their customers! Krumvillebakeshop.com cherishes your hard and caring work! Thank you!

The Stem

I installed this app as i wanted to offer delivery slots for customers, and restrict deliveries only to London (to be fulfilled by me).

This app has great functionality and was able to do everything i needed. Andrew also helped me set it up and got everything working perfectly, and has even offered to make some custom tweaks.

Very impressed and if you want a neat easy to use system to offer time based delivery slots to your customers, i would go with this app!

Thanks!

My City Plants

There is no better app to handle local deliveries and store pickup on Shopify. Period.

We’ve been using this app for more than 3 years and couldn’t be happier. It is the most important app on our store and allows us to offer our customers the choice of delivery date and time as well as enables us to control order amounts per delivery slot, block out delivery dates, control which products are offered for local delivery and which ones are for shipping only, and much much more.

Customer support is outstanding! During the years if we would have any issues and send a request, Andy and all his team would respond extremely fast, even on the weekends and would help to fix it asap.

We tried and used almost all apps related to local deliveries on Shopify and prior that on Woocommerce and Magento. Nothing comes even close to Store Pickup + Delivery by Zapiet.

If you want to control local delivery rates based on zip codes I would also recommend getting an additional app made by Zapiet - Delivery Rates by Zip Code. These 2 apps work great together.

For our business, it’s very important that app developers are serious about their apps and consistently are updating and improving it as well as providing customer service in case there are issues. Our store is open 24/7 and we can’t afford apps managed by amateurs.

Zapiet is one of the few pro developers on Shopify who are continuously improving their apps and we feel safe trusting them our deliveries management!

Vintage Mattituck

This app has been extremely helpful in helping to organize our store's pickup/local delivery/shipping. the date/time picker with assigned time slots has been a great help and something that we definitely needed. Any time we've had issues or questions, the team has been incredibly helpful and responded quickly.