Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Bagel Joy

I used this app to begin selling bagels locally. We provide delivery and pick up in the local area and Zapiet's app really made the process straightforward. I highly recommend for the barely-technically-literate Shopify owner. They are super responsive when something unusual crops up!

Chrissy's Kitchen

I have only just moved to this app but I am very excited. It seems to have already solved many of my issues as a business. Jessica on the support chat very patiently helped me solve a couple of issues and was absolutely brilliant! Starting an online shop is a new element of my business and she was so patient and great. I feel very confident in using this app now.

March 23, 2021

Hi there,

It was really great chatting with you today and I'm so glad that I was able to help you prepare for your new adventure with your online shop.

Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jessica

Picnk

This app is phenomenal! Highly recommend to small businesses of all sizes.
Had some issues recently and Lisa over at customer support was extremely helpful and solved a lot of my headaches. Thanks Lisa and Zapiet!

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review!

It was a great pleasure chatting with you. If you have any further questions I would be happy to hear from you!

Best wishes,

Lisa

The Classic Cupcake Co.

Great app. Any functionality you think you need, this app has got. We had to test different apps to find one that works, and this one is a clear winner.

March 23, 2021

Hi Saro,

Thank you very much for your review!

I'm glad our app has been a good fit for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Have a great day!

Flora

Old Dominion Flower Cooperative

I am so happy to have found this app. My store sells fresh, locally-grown flowers to local designers, so shipping isn't an option. This app allows me to sell my products using only local delivery and store pickup really easily. The best part of it is the set up support. I wouldn't have been able to figure out all of the app's features on my own, but Steph took a live call with me for 2 hours to get me totally up and running. INCREDIBLE customer service.

Bakes & Pastes

This is the best app if you're looking for an app with store pickup, delivery, and shipping at the same time. For me, the best part of this app is that I get to choose which date I could block and unblock every store location. Also, I could block the specific product to the specific location, delivery date, or shipping date. IT'S THE BEST APP!!!!!! AND, AND, AND I LOOOOVE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE! They really help in all your needs I mean ALL!!! Sometimes I needed help that is not even covered on their app but still helping us. This app is worth every penny! Makes your business run easily! Thank you again.

March 22, 2021

Hi Zarah,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

It has been an absolute pleasure setting up the app and configuring your store with you and we are really happy to hear how much you love all the features you are using! Wishing you all the best with the store and we are here as always if you need anything else.

Best wishes, Charlie

Ginaelle’s Lil Shop

Great App. The customer service is great and it has a bunch of cool functionalities. Jess and Stephanie were very helpful. Would recommend.

March 24, 2021

Both Jess and I want to thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure to be able to help you as a team :D

Kindest,

Stephane

L'Apéro Ltd

Jessica was really helpful and available ! She took the time to explain everything to me and was really nice ! Thanks again !

March 24, 2021

It was really nice chatting with you and so glad that I was able to help

Reach out anytime!

Jessica :D

MMM...Chocolate!

I am still astounded by the fact that shopify doesn't support such useful functionality themselves, but use this app to allow customers to pick a date for pickup/local delivery/shipping, and then see orders to fulfill by date in their dashboard. It seems like they have thought of everything in terms of a smooth workflow predicting what a user needs , and even when i opened up an enhancement request, they actually implemented it! Most importantly, their support is absolutely amazing. I always get fast and friendly responses (even when it appears they are offline), and quick resolutions- I wish shopify's own support was as good as this. Keep doing what you are doing!

March 17, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind words!

I'm really happy to read your appreciation of our app and how we have been able to assist you.

Don't hesitate to reach back to us, if ever you need assistance or even have another enhancement request. It is with feedback from our merchants that we can grow.

Sandy and Flora

Oak & Barrel

Made the best decision to add Zapiet to my online store. Robert was super helpful and patient with me although i had many questions. Onboarding was super smooth and easy. Thank you Robert for your help! appreciate it.

March 17, 2021

Hi Irene,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! I'm glad to hear that you're now up and running and it was my pleasure assisting you.

Regards,