Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Fashion Backroom

This is my first review of any Shopify app, and with good reason. I am incredibly reluctant to offer my opinion on any app as none have stood out enough for me to do so.

I can say, without a doubt, Store Pick Up and Delivery is the best app on the market. The incredibly customer service is a testament of how solid the boys background knowledge in the delivery/pickup field is.

Customer service 10/10
App support 10/10
App quality 10/10
Functionality 10/10

Specifically, Sam has helped me get not 1 or 2, but 88 post codes (zip codes) up and running in my store for Local Delivery within the Perth Metro area, all within a extremely tight deadline.

The app support was incredibly supportive, detailed, easy to understand and nurturing.
No request was too big or difficult to handle, and anything that was not able to be handled within this app, a valid solution was offered.

I have loved having this app installed in my store and have tried many many others.

Thankyou both for your endless help!!

Westbrothers

Installed the app today with very minimal fuss - experienced a minor css issue due to our theme but Sam from the zapiet support team fixed it up for us in no time.
The app itself looks fantastic, blends in with the theme perfectly and is so easy to use - and I can't speak highly enough of the after support (thanks again Sam!)

5 stars, highly recommend.

Cape Coffee Beans

I'm impressed with both the app and the support. These guys are a pleasure to work with.

Bo Ty Sweets

We have been very happy with Store Pickup + Delivery. It has helped us to offer free delivery for local orders, which is key to our business. The customer service is amazing! Andy and Sam respond to questions/problems immediately and solve them same day. Highly recommend.

Bakedbyyael

I am getting ready to launch my Shopify store and have been working with Sam to set up the app to work with all the quirks of my business. He has been incredible! Quick to respond, addresses all of my questions, and works really hard to get the app to do what I need it to do. The level of customer service is extraordinary -- and very much appreciated! I am super excited about this app. I think it will be perfect for my business!

The Cherry Pit

Perfect app for something we needed to make our online store function as we need it to. After install there we needed a minor adjustment, but the support team is really lovely, responded very quickly and fixed it right up!

Dksdonutsorange

We are using this for pick-up dates and times for orders. While we have yet to launch, the app does exactly as we need. Since we need it for pick-up only and not delivery, we needed a very specific type of app and this does the trick! Aside from a great app, the customer service is exceptional. The team helped me figure out what our issue was, which was a simple fix that my crew overlooked, and I have no doubt that if I ever have a problem in the future, Zapiet will answer as promptly and thoroughly as they did the first time. Highly recommended! Thanks, Zapiet!

Capital Larder

Support was top notch. Sam was great with all sort of questions I had. And even made a few custom changes so that it fit my store a better. Highly recommend.

Crown Lift Trucks

We've been using the Store Pickup + Delivery app for over 18 months and it has been crucial to our online sales, without it we would not be able to sell our products online! We originally started with one store and it has allowed us to expand our store to three different countries. Andy has been a tremendous help and we could not find any app that could come close to the versatility offered by Zapiet. Great app, great service and support!

Old review:

I was originally having some issues and trying to figure out where I had made an error and finally resorted to emailing support. And I really wish I had just emailed them earlier! My issue was sorted out in one hour! Support had found where I had entered the incorrect code and promptly fixed it for me. Absolutely thrilled with the level of support!

Presso Canada

Works great. I only have one pickup location, so maybe that makes it easier to use? No issues that I can see.