Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Copicut Farms

Awesome app, awesome experience. This app has totally changed the way we run our business and has led to a much more positive customer experience and increased sales. Andy and his team will work with you to provide personalized support to make sure that you are satisfied and the app works the way you need it to. If you're considering offering in-store pickup or local delivery stop searching and get this app!

Willy Jays

The Store Pickup widget looks and works great. Support was very quick and responsive to a small speed bump I encountered while integrating it into our website. HIGHLY recommend to any retailer with brick and mortar locations.

Expressing Beauty

Andy fixed my small implementation issue quickly and with no fuss. Great app and great service

Thx!

David

The Screen Surgery

Without a shadow of a doubt this is the best customer service I have ever received.
I didn't think i was going to be able to get what i needed from the app, and the team at Zapiet just made everything work perfectly on the same day.
If you can't quite work things out, please please contact them on Facebook and they will do all the hard stuff for you.
Check out what they have done for us in the check out.
Tom
www.thescreensurgery.com

Peytonandbyrne

Amazing support from these guys. Nothing is too much to ask. They helped solve my problem in the quickest way possible. A very special thank you to Sam!

Heavy Rep Gear

Fanatatsic support and app from these guys, very recommended.

Portofinos Town Pizza

Customer service is amazing, I cannot ask for more. The application is something that will help my business grow.

Pet Central Nyc

What could I say? These guys are fantastic! Great app! We had a lot of nuances and twists and rules that we wanted to implement. Local delivery, store pickup, tier 1 of shipping and your general shipping options through FedEx.
They took their time to understand my business and figure out the best solution. They made what seemed like scrambled eggs into a perfect omelet.
Thank you!

Carade

We were looking for something more robust than the Shopify standard shipping features to be able to provide customer pickup, local delivery, and shipping that is easy to manage as well as efficiently communicate these options with the customers. Fortunately, we found the Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery app that provides the exact features we were looking for. The support staff, specifically Sam, always responded very quickly through both chat and emails. Sam also worked directly with us to make a few revisions in the app features relative to our needs. Excellent support and follow-up communication during the complete process. Highly recommend!

We Smell The Rain

Excellent and fast help, Integration is simple, clear and easy. We have just started using Zapiet and so far we are very happy with this app.