Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Wakanda Kava

I love this app! It is great, and easy to use. The support team is great at quickly resolving any issues I have setting it up as well! HIGHLY Recommend!

The Passionate Home

We had a complex online store catalog to integrate with our brick and mortar location and offer different delivery and pickup options for different product categories. While it took a little time for us to get this app configured correctly for our custom needs, Andy and the team went above and beyond in helping us through the process, while we worked out a few bugs. Great app and support!

Sunfish Cellars Wine & Spirits

I use this app to allow for food delivery. It didn't work perfectly as we wanted when we installed the app but every time we have asked for help the Zapiet team was quickly able to help us. It's working as we want now and the team knows what they are doing!

WholeMade Kitchen

The Zapiet pickup + delivery app is absolutely critical to our prepared meal service business. I have also been blown away by their customer service and willingness to go above and beyond to help us be successful. Would highly recommend Sam, Andy and the team as a great partner.

Rebel Raw

Excellent app. As a small business we rely on this app working to provide pick up, shipping and delivery to our customers. Andy and the team are amazing and work around the clock to resolve any issues.

Expo Furniture Gallery

Honestly, this is one of the best apps on Shopify! It completes any feature that is missing from Shopify. We have a brick-and-mortar store and online store and offer local delivery, store pickup and carrier shipping and this app is able to handle it all! And Zapiet's customer support is amazing just like their product: quick and they make sure the issues are solved no matter how complex.

Camera Obscura Coffee

The app is great and has a lot of features for your store pickup operations (outlets, pickup calendar (days and hours), pickup advance notice, pickup staff email notification. We have 90% of our orders delivered to our pickup locations, and before I installed Zapiet I had to add every single outlet as a shipping option in Shopify with free delivery, which neither looked nice, nor provided functionality for my team and customers. Although Zapiet adds a bit to your monthly fixed cost, it does the job. The support is super helpful in all kinds of customization and are always there. I wish they took a slightly faster pace in updating the app and adding new features. So far it’s bren great, one of my favorite and must have apps on Shopify.

Super Butcher

This team has the most amazing support! Thanks especially to Sam and Sandy for always going above and beyond.

Rebels Pizzeria & Pancake House

Great app, has solved me a lot of problems. Special thanks goes out to the support team, specifically Sam, who is solving problems every hour of the day. This app might not work straight away with third party shopify themes, that have been bought in Themeforest, but thank God - we have Sam who is on top of his game from dusk till dawn (and possibly 24/7)! :)

Eco Blossom

The install process takes a little while to make it exactly what you need it to be for your own specific use, but if you follow instructions, it is straightforward. The app works well and is the best I found if you offer delivery. When faced with an issue, I contacted support and was helped within 24 hrs and the issue was solved. I am happy with the app and the support.