Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Brighthome Electrical

The worst support ever, the product did not work, first they say it‘s due to other plug-ins, and later they say because my theme is not good (it's a five stars theme from theme forest,hundreds of people purchased ), few month now still not working.

November 26, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have worked super hard over the past couple of years to make our app ever more compatible with the likes of Bold Subscriptions, Cashier and Tipslite to name a few.

Our app is compatible with all themes from the Shopify Theme Store. This is because they are all built to follow the strict guidelines set by Shopify, and so allow for a much easier setup.

ThemeForest can be like the wild west, and so it's always worth checking with our support team first to ensure our app is compatible. Based on our customer support logs only two themes from ThemeForest have been deemed as incompatible out of the 100s available.

It's unfortunate that yours was one of those, although i'd love to give it another try and see if we can find a way to make it work for you.

I have reset your free trial if you'd like to re-install :)

Thanks,

Andy

Popfunko

The support team never answers, the locale files are not complete and the translations are not accurate, the store info isn't complete, and the rates API just doubles the settings, the help center is from an outdated version of the app

Wineglobe Com

Tried to install and took forever. Looked like it was duplicating my products and themes. After an hour killed the install. Then my website completely messed up. No images showing. Shipping options except pick up are all gone from my site!!!! SOS

November 26, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. I know it's been a few years since we last spoke, but I wanted to apologise again for the issues you faced using the app back then.

Since you last tried our app we have completely rebuilt it from the ground up. We no longer duplicate products, or install any code automatically on your themes. Everything works perfectly.

I have reset your free trial if you would like to give us another try :)

Kind regards,