Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

In-store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Luke's Local

Zapiet's Store Pickup + Delivery app has been crucial for our online business. On top of that, their support team has been nothing but helpful. They've gone above and beyond to make sure our site is working correctly in time for the holidays, even making time to schedule a phone call in spite of the 8 hour time difference. We can't say enough good things about this app and the team that makes it happen!

Bloom by Anuschka

We needed some help getting the app integrated into the site - and Zapiet did a fantastic job of supporting us. We love what they did!

Southern Home Bakery

This app is fantastic! I was building a website for a client, and the Zapiet support team has been nothing short of amazing - we ran into a few small bumps, which the team remedied quickly. They explained the solutions in ways I could easily understand, and both Zapiet apps I'm using run perfectly with the site. Highly, highly recommed - I doubt there's a better looking app or more responsive support team out there! Plus my client is blown away by how simple it is to use! You won't regret this purchase.

Fleur de Lis Florist

This app was great for helping us with setting up store pickup and delivery. The team has also been absolutely amazing in responding in a timely manner and helping us with any kinks we've run into. Easy to use and would highly recommend. Kudos to this app and the whole team!!!

NLaws@Home

I had a problem with some settings over the weekend. I messaged tech support and received immediate help from Sam and the issue was resolved! Thanks. We love the app.

Wakanda Kava

I love this app! It is great, and easy to use. The support team is great at quickly resolving any issues I have setting it up as well! HIGHLY Recommend!

The Passionate Home

We had a complex online store catalog to integrate with our brick and mortar location and offer different delivery and pickup options for different product categories. While it took a little time for us to get this app configured correctly for our custom needs, Andy and the team went above and beyond in helping us through the process, while we worked out a few bugs. Great app and support!

Sunfish Cellars Wine & Spirits

I use this app to allow for food delivery. It didn't work perfectly as we wanted when we installed the app but every time we have asked for help the Zapiet team was quickly able to help us. It's working as we want now and the team knows what they are doing!

WholeMade Kitchen

The Zapiet pickup + delivery app is absolutely critical to our prepared meal service business. I have also been blown away by their customer service and willingness to go above and beyond to help us be successful. Would highly recommend Sam, Andy and the team as a great partner.

Rebel Raw

Excellent app. As a small business we rely on this app working to provide pick up, shipping and delivery to our customers. Andy and the team are amazing and work around the clock to resolve any issues.