Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Online Farmers Market Melbourne

I had a review saying don't trust their 14 day free trial, but it turns out it was a miscommunication and they fully refunded my money. I have used it for a few weeks and I can say this:

Pros: It's actually pretty robust, which great options. I've chatted with most of the employees on email and they are a very friendly and responsive bunch.

Improvement: It's not for me at this stage but that's ONLY because I need separate collections to have separate rules. Some things to be picked up only, some things to be delivered only etc. That won't be an issue for the vast majority of people.

Aside from that tiny hindrance, it's a great app and I wish the team the best.

McArthur's Bakery

I operate a local bakery that will not be shipping products. We are becoming the first bakery in our market to do an extensive delivery program. This app has easily allowed me to modify the Shopify platform to meet me specific needs. The features of the app allows me to choose what products are in-store pick-up only versus in-store and delivery, determine various ways to restrict delivery, while allowing the customer to pick dates and time slots for pick-up or delivery. This is a game changer app for our industry.

Nonna's Family Kitchen

I have been using this app for physical pick ups at pop up locations for farmers markets as well as delivery scheduling. Over the course of the past year I realize how I cannot do without this app. This has helped me set up streamline my workflow and customer service is outstanding!

GETFOODI

Using it for our local delivery customers on www.getfoodi.com.au

Super easy to use. Highly recommended.

Ada Fresh

Robust and useful app with many good features.
Also very helpful customer service.
We use the app for showing customers delivery windows and have also liked the ability to integrate orders automatically to a Google Calendar.

Sugar + Spoon

I was getting SUPER frustrated when our check out button wouldn't work the day we were going to launch our Valentines day product for local delivery. Thankfully, Andrew came in to save the day! Not only did he fix our issue, but also edited the widget so it would match our brand better. So thankful for amazing customer service that goes the extra mile! Thank you Andrew!

Twigs Flowers and Gifts

I am brand new to eCommerce or website building of any sort. When I went to install STORE PICKUP + DELIVERY to my Shopify store there were a few minor hiccups (caused by me of course). I was concerned because we are a florist (bethetwig.com) and it was 1 week before Valentine's day.

I contacted Zapiet technical support and they were amazing!!! Ismail, Sam and Sandy each were able to log in to the back end of my store and sort out the issues. I could not believe how simple they made the process for me. I do not have enough positive things to say about how easy they made this process for me. Thank you again Zapiet!

Mercadillo

This app has change my business!
Is so easy to implement and so easy for customers to complete there orders.
Mercadillo (www.mercadillo.pe) use it to provide three different shipping solutions for our customers.
Also, the Zapiet team is always available and they can resolve any questions you might have with the app.
Totally recommended!

LoLa´s Kitchen

We use this app to schedule our orders and deliveries. The support team is amazing and helped us set up everything we needed to make the user experience through the checkout a smooth as possible. They are super fast, understand easily and on top they are very friendly. I recommend this app highly. Thanks guys!

Fleurifik Foliage

So far so good!, The Zapiet staff are super helpful and actually take the time to make sure everything is set up for you, and respond to your questions.