Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

251DEAL.COM

Very quick responses from the support team. Always friendly and helpful when I've spoken with them.

Richard Nixon Museum Store

We love how this app integrates seamlessly into the shopping experience and the Zapiet team is always quick to answer questions and assist!

Pet Products R Us

These guys are awesome, always at hand if help is ever needed (Sam your a star). If i could give more than 5* i would.

Black and Mobile

I would recommend for anyone who does local deliveries. Integrates with a lot of other platforms and they always try their best to resolve any issues I have.

Prime Liquor - Alcohol Delivery Singapore

Awesome support! They got my issue resolved within minutes. Must get app if you want a clean and user-friendly interface for your order management needs!

Food Connect

We are using this App to suit our complicated delivery/pick up based business. We were experiencing some glitches in the set up period and got in touch with the developers about those glitches. The App is easy to set up and use. We received their response straightaway with a solution. The team also followed up on us to find out if the solution worked and if we were happy. We have experienced nothing but really good customer service and willingness to help to find solutions. Good follow up too! Happy customer here! Thanks

Subzero Ice Cream

We use this app to run our very successful business. It’s a great platform to work from. We have had a handful of issues regarding updates but these are always worked on quickly you the support team!

Grateful Cratefulls

They were quick to respond and were so helpful in solving issues with a changed theme on shopify. Customer service was great!

Tiger Lily

Great app, did everything what promised, it really made my order process easier! Amazing customer service too, quick and efficient, I can only recommend it!

MONFLEUR

Customer service is fantastic, beyond all expectations. Instantaneous comprehensive support.
Also, the functionality is top-notch, back-end UI is clean and beautiful.
Recommended.