Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Balearic Eye

Had a few issues setting up, but the chat support was good but I needed a phone call as this app is so important to it's success.... and wow the phone call I had with Steph was incredible, he sorted every issue I had and even set up external issues I had like Google Maps. So happy now, I can honestly say that if the owners of Zapiet read this - Steph is an absolute credit to your company. It's the best support I've had in 5 years of using shopify apps, so the product is great and if you get a phone call from Steph if you're struggling you're very lucky! I'd give 5 stars for the app and 10 stars for Steph if I could.

March 16, 2021

Thank you very much for the incredibly kind review!

I am truly happy that I was able to help you and rest assured my team is equally as worthy of this review as I am, if not more!

Having said that, I did enjoy working with you today :D

Thanks again,

Stephane

Metsaveurs

I've contacted the Zapiet team multiple times for 2 of their apps and they were more than awesome for all the help that they gave me. If I could set a 6/5stars I would. Both of their apps that I've installed are awesome and they do exactly what I need. Postal codes validations and local delivery fees based by distance at the same time. Thanks for your help!

March 15, 2021

Hi there,

It was lovely chatting with you and helping you set up both of our apps—I'm glad they meet all of your needs.

Thank you so much for your 6 stars—we really appreciate it! 🤩

Let us know if there's anything else you need. We're happy to help. 😊

Have a lovely day,

Marija

SECakery

This app is brilliant, and the support is even better! Marija was able to take me step by step through how to set things up properly. It's very flexible and powerful and has enabled us to have really flexible shipping rates, dates, options and control the shipping options in the cart based on the shipping option selected in the basket. Hoorah!!

March 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words—it was my pleasure helping you set up the app. I'm happy you'll be able to send your treats nationwide now using our rates. Yum!

We're here should you need anything else.

Have a lovely day,

Marija

Mary Eats Cake

I was stressing out as it was Saturday night 7pm and we had just popped out a newsletter! Flora assisted with quickly fixing some urgent issues with products not showing I had via the chat feature! Incredible service and so fast and efficient! Thank you for fixing my problem so quickly! We can now get back to doing what it does best - delivering cake! Jess - Business Owner

March 13, 2021

Hi Jess,

I'm glad I could get the issue resolved for you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything

Have a great day!

Flora

George Stone Crab

Sandy was great! Helped resolve my issue quickly. This application is also simple to use, I definitely recommend it if you have shipments that require rules and cutoff dates.

March 11, 2021

Hello there,

It was nice talking to you on our live chat!

I'm really happy that you appreciate our application and my help. Don't hesitate to come talk to us again, if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you!

Sandy

Welland Valley Feeds Ltd

Great app. Really helpful support too. Definitely recommend this app for pick up and local delivery solution.

March 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We're really happy to hear you recommend the app, and our support is at the heart of what we do so glad to hear you had a positive experience with us.

Best wishes,

Bogi

Lil Starts Online Farmstand

This app, combined with Delivery Rates by Zip, was exactly what I needed for my small farm and nursery business. We only offer local pickup and local delivery and until I discovered these apps I thought it would be impossible for customers to check out correctly. I ran into some technical issues that were confusing for me but customer support, Stephane and Lisa, resolved my issues quickly and efficiently Update 4/19- Stephane once again helped me through a problem that I had created myself and could not wrap my head around!!

March 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review!

We were glad to assist you in setting up the app.

If you have any further questions, we would be more than happy to hear from you!

Best regards,

Lisa & Stephane

ROSE & CO

Robert was very helpful and helped us to achieve what we want! He has followed through the problem with us and replied asap. Highly recommended!

Hi Tracy!

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

I'm so glad to have found the problem and get everything up and running for you!

Cheers!

Rob

Veggie Van

We use this app to schedule pick-ups at our mobile grocery store, which has several stops throughout the week. It allows for plenty of personalization (language, appearance) and has plenty of flexibility in setting lead times, restricting future orders etc. The best part is the quick customer service. I've reached out several times and have always received a prompt and thorough response. Jessica, Marija, and other Zapiet staff really do a great job.

March 9, 2021

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

So glad that we were able to help.

If there is anything we can assist you with going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes,

Jessica & Marija

Bronté Bakes

Just installed the app and had a little trouble integrating into our theme. Robert, from their support team, was amazing! He responded quickly, was able to solve the issue and got us up and running, easy! I'm really looking forward to giving my customers the ability to choose their pickup times via calendar. Thanks!!

Hi there,

It was a pleasure assisting you and we're super glad to hear that you're all up and running :)

Speak soon!