Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Rugbystuff Com

Tidies up store collections/click & collect nicely. Popular feature on our website so well worth the money. Really quick support when needed.

Does not integrate seamlessly with Paypal and Amazon checkouts but I guess that is to be expected.

Babysupermarket

Super awesome. Definitely a must for all with brick and mortar store(s). This is the way the customer shops today, get information on the internet, purchase online and wah lah get item(s) same day. Just like what the big boys are doing. On top of that the support team is stellar. Thank you Sam and your team at Zapiet.

Usa Baby

Having a brick and mortar store, we needed to have store pick up and a shipping option available to our customers and the app allowed us to do just that in a simple effective way. The support was fantastic, very professional and timely. We ran into some trouble with the installation and Zapiets' support team tweaked the code to better match our theme. I would definitely recommend it.

French Tulip Pr

The customer service alone is worth 5 stars! But really, it's the pickup option that makes this app stand out. Totally recommend!

Sitstay

This app allowed us to carry some products on our online store, for pickup only, that we weren't able to provide to our customers in the past. Any support issue we have had were addressed and fixed in a very timely manner. We highly recommend this app.

Oswalds Medical Equipment

As a brick & mortar serving our local community through deliveries and store pickups (60 mile radius or so) committing to an online shopping cart service was tough because they're all based around shipping products. When I came across 'Store Pickup + Delivery' during my Shopify trial, I knew it was a match made in heaven! Not only does the app work really well and look great, but when I ran into some installation trouble with a new theme, Zapiet helped me out the same day to fix the errors. Top notch customer service. Top notch product. Highly recommended if your store needs a shopping cart, but still does a lot of business in the community through deliveries and store pickups.

Prettyeasy

Installed the app and realise it has some issue with the country Laos. Then the support team Andy and Sam went the extra mile for our shop to update their system and make every works perfectly. The app itself is AWESOME as well. Easy to use, easy to maintain and no hassle. Two Thumbs Up for them and highly recommended!

Black Velvet Sydney

This app is awesome, so well designed and the support is brilliant - open to new ideas and cares about the customers. www.bvsydney.com

Bicyclewarehouse

I've been using Store Pickup + Delivery for 18+ months now. Our store just updated the Shopify theme and was once again just blown away with how great Store Pickup + Delivery. We've had hundreds of orders choose to pick up in store with no issues to speak of.

Old review:

I can't say enough good things about this app.

My store just moved to Shopify and Store Pickup + Delivery filled all of our in store pickup needs. It also allowed us to start offering Deliveries with just a few clicks. It was virtually impossible on our last e-comm platform.. Zero headaches, easy setup and support has been outstanding.

Panerex

Amazing application, stellar support.
Couldn't ask for more!