Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Kelly Cube

I compare this app as i compare an android phone to an iphone. This app has every function and they are still adding more. It is versitile and can be adapted to your needs. Their customer service is fast and very helpful. I would like to see a fixed price for long term users, as it can be seen as expensive long term. Highly recommended.

Fengfit Foods

This app perfectly fitted my needs. It was easy to install and the support I received to resolve any issue was fast and efficient.

Baritoz Basistha

Works great for store who have multiple sales locations. The postal-code validation feature is a state of the art technology. Customer support is very responsive. I would recommend to everyone who wants to delivery local and has multiple outlets. Just create the system and it will work without any error or your personal intervention. Thanks to Mr. Andrew who really has made my store baritoz.com work swiftly.

Heavenspotshop

Great app! It's very flexible. I was able to customize for an unusual use case that has used to require complex and awkward workaround solutions. It's saved me a ton of time and significantly simplified the experience for my customers.

The support has been above and beyond - helpful, friendly, and responsive - even over the holidays.

Very highly recommended!

Condor 7

This is such a brilliant app, and worth every penny. Andy's support is like no other I've ever received: super fast and always so friendly. Highly recommended.

Barkinggood

The app caters for just about everything we need it to do, and the technical support from Andy when we were having difficulties setting up was just awesome. Now we don't have to deal with constantly contacting customers to arrange for deliveries and pickups - it's worth every dollar spent!

La Renaissance

Zapiet works well for us and their customer service and support are fantastic. We always have a quick response despite being located in a different timezone to the Zapiet team, and they suggest extra modifications to help us run more smoothly. Very appreciated.

L Sweets

In-Store Pick Up is exactly what I needed on my site to invite more purchases from local customers. I am new to site building and found the app easy to install and use. Andy is also extremely nice and was there to answer all my questions. Highly recommended!

Shop Brightside

Amazing app and Andy is great with customer service and helped me fix the issues we were having immediately! :-)

La Bonbonniere Bake Shoppe

What a great app! We are a small bakery with 4 locations and had a hard time finding something that would allow us to easily set up in store pick up. This was exactly what we needed. This is my first time setting up a website and Andrew was extremely helpful when I had questions. Thank you!
Updated on 4/17/2020 - We have been using this app for a couple years and I would give it 6 stars if I could. If I ever have an issue, I email their support and the problem is fixed within a few hours. They are great, thank you again!!