Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Nantucket Looms Development

Support for this App is absolutely outstanding. Thank you very much Andrew.

Dailyjuicecafe

To be honest, this app has been pretty awesome so far (although I have not used it for too long). I switched from a messy checkout process on BigCommerce to use this app and Shopify and it has made a world of difference. Our checkout process is much easier, less confusing and way faster.

The support team has been very helpful as well, responding quickly whether they can make a change or not and if they can, they do it very fast. Would definitely recommend them.

Barquebbq

This is a great product that is easy to use, even for those without coding experience. Andy went above and beyond to ensure it was installed on our site properly, even with the added needs of our slide out cart. Fantastic experience!

Theofficecake

Fantastic Support! Other app and software companies can learn a thing or two about customer service from Andy and his team. Our store has some specific requirements and conflicts but Andy jumps right in and knocks them all out. Great Job!

Update:
I have to give them another 5 STARS. We had issues today with that app that were not even caused by their app but by conflicts with another app and our our settings and Andrew replied to every email within minutes and kept hammering at the issue into he found out what it was. It's all about support for us and customer service and we are pleased in every way. THANK YOU!

Mahaffey Farms

Wonderful app. Wonderful customer service.

Simply Caketastic

I worked with Andy and he was an amazing helping hand getting my store running correctly... i wish more apps had help like him..

Nicholas Seafood Online

WOW! Absolutely exceptional customer service. Fast, friendly and very professional.

The help I got from the staff with the integration was faultless, they could not have been anymore professional and knowledgeable. This app does all it says and more.

I highly recommend this app, I could not operate without it.

Thank you to the staff for having service as great as the product.

Kas Shopfittings

Does everything we need and loads more. All we needed was a simple choice for the customer to collect from one location but be shown Delivery as the default option with Collect as an option.

Awesome support from Andy, even to the extent of investigating and fixing something in our cart that wasn't directly related to this app!

Rotofugi Online

We're still in the testing phases, but this app seems to do what it is supposed to do, and do it well!

Installation support via chat with Andrew was not only prompt, but friendly and on a Monday evening no less. Highly recommended!

Edit: had some issues getting this to work correctly (though I fully admit it might be user error) and ended up uninstalling. Will probably revisit with Andrew at a later date.

Double Edit: re-installed and working great, thanks to Andy for being persistent and making sure we were happy.

Cakestarter

Excellent support! Fast response and customer care support. You can't imagine that this support service happen in Shopify App, even hard to find in Software Engineering Industry.