Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Lyng Seafood Asia

An awesome app that helps us offer both store pickup and local delivery to our customers. Sam and his team were instrumental in helping to resolve issues and customisations promptly and efficiently and were extremely patient to boot. 2 thumbs up! Would definitely recommend. :)

Revive At Studio 5

Andy and the team at Zapiet have created a class app and offer first class customer service. We needed a new shop built for a global client and they went out of their way to help us out in a time of need.

Upward Mobile Llc

Setup is easy and I needed a custom install on my theme which they did in less than a few hours. Highly recommend!

Yazime

AMAZING APP AND AMAZING SUPPORT! The app is amazing and does exactly what it says it does. Location pickup is a great benefit option. The customer support team is like no other and has been super quick with their responses. Thank you Sam and the rest of your team for assisting in getting our store up and running with various location pickups.

Southernsugarbakery

Coming to the end of our free trial is was an easy decision to keep this app on permanently. The features handled many of our shipping issues with the added benefit of adding pickup options. The customer support team has been very quick with responses and straightforward about the abilities of the program. They even went so far as to add custom features required for a few of our products. 5 star recomendation all the way.

Northside Flower Market

This app is amazing, does exactly what we require, and the customer service and support is second to none! Thanks so much!!

Babinskis Baby

Great app! My goal was to have a clean check-out procedure where customers wouldn't be confused or able to select the wrong shipping on items where I wanted to force in-store pickup. After a very quick exchange of a few emails (very timely response) and a tiny bit of Shopify reconfigure, they walked me through the setup and I was good to go! Also, in comparing similar apps, I felt Zapiet had the best and most elegant UI.

Bedrock Eats 2

Offer store pickup at multiple locations easily with Store Pickup + Delivery Shopify App. We tried countless methods to offer our customers pickup from one of our 5+ locations. Nothing worked till we found this App. The updates have made each version easier to use and added functionality. Exceptional Support. Thank you Sam and the rest of the team for getting us set up and helping us when we break things :)

Fitme Foods

That’s great To be able to force a given list of delivery date.
But more that the app itself We would like to thanks the very kind and reactive support behind.
They reply quickly and even we faced some minor issues they took the necessary actions in due time.
Thank you Team!

Ns Bikes

First, let me say, I've tested the other Store Pickup apps, and they have some major flaws that would have cost our company hours of work.

I wouldn't download a different Store Pickup app if you paid me! This is *the one*.

Support is always extremely helpful, and they've solved any issue we've run into.

The app provides essential functionality for any company that has both online and brick and mortar locations. If your customer can't come pick up an item they purchased from your shop, you're missing a huge opportunity! This app takes care of that seamlessly.