Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

ROSE & CO

Robert was very helpful and helped us to achieve what we want! He has followed through the problem with us and replied asap. Highly recommended!

Hi Tracy!

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

I'm so glad to have found the problem and get everything up and running for you!

Cheers!

Rob

Veggie Van

We use this app to schedule pick-ups at our mobile grocery store, which has several stops throughout the week. It allows for plenty of personalization (language, appearance) and has plenty of flexibility in setting lead times, restricting future orders etc. The best part is the quick customer service. I've reached out several times and have always received a prompt and thorough response. Jessica, Marija, and other Zapiet staff really do a great job.

March 9, 2021

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

So glad that we were able to help.

If there is anything we can assist you with going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Jessica & Marija

Bronté Bakes

Just installed the app and had a little trouble integrating into our theme. Robert, from their support team, was amazing! He responded quickly, was able to solve the issue and got us up and running, easy! I'm really looking forward to giving my customers the ability to choose their pickup times via calendar. Thanks!!

Hi there,

It was a pleasure assisting you and we're super glad to hear that you're all up and running :)

Speak soon!

Robert

ETNACOFFEE

I used Zapiet and it works very good and specially the service is always ready and good. I will suggest to everyone

March 5, 2021

Hi there,

I am glad to hear everything is working well and that we were able to help you get things running for your store!

Take care,

Bross Bagels Portobello

We use Zapiet to set the collections, deliveries and the postal orders we do. The app is great and easy to use but if you have an issue, the support is phenomenal!

Hi Laure,

Thanks for your review!

I'm glad you find the app easy to use and that we could help you out quickly.

Enjoy the day :)

Jayne

PimpUp antigaspi

Great app! That does exactly what I was looking for! Very reactive to my questions and provide big help on some specific actions !! I recommend 100% !

Hi Manon,

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

I am glad we have been able to help you out.

Have a great day!

Flora

Platter Up Co

Honestly such a fantastic app! I want to shoutout Bogi, who has been the most helpful person when it came to assisting me with the setup and I have absolutely no complaints with it. It’s a game changer.

Hi!

Great working with you and glad I could help to get things running on your store : )

Best Buy Supermarket

Ask to speak with Ronan if you need help setting up the app. He is a master at getting it set up! He even got it to work with Shopify Local Delivery.

Hi Hussan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review.

It was a pleasure assisting you and I am really glad that we managed to get Shopify's Local delivery app to work with Store pickup + delivery.

If there is anything I can assist you going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Ronan

Louis Boeglin Patisserie

Shopify you can setup real quick and with the Zapiet extension it becomes a great tool for managing your sales. Good app, great support!

Hi,

Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to hear you like the app and have made use of our support as well!

Big Al's Cookie Jar

We've been using Zapiet since we launched our store and support has been amazing from day 1. They respond immediately when we have concerns or need help with the system.

Hi there,

Thanks for being with us from the beginning and giving us your trust! We're here for you anytime :)

Bog