Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Kendal Hills Farm

-update to 5*-
My frustration turned out to be legacy code on my site. The support team came through in a big way to fix things and saved the day. After my search for other similar apps, I can say that this is the racehorse that you really need.

-initial 1*-
Very disappointed that the app didn't function as promised. The 'Delivery' option never worked, and despite repeated attempts to contact their Support, the issue was never resolved. Uninstalled and looking for something else.

The Vapory

Simple to use, lot's of features for store pick up and delivery. Inventory sync with Shopify is a huge plus. I would recommend to give it a trial.

Jane's Next Door

This app is great, and the support is even better. Ran into a snag and Stephanie was super helpful and fixed our problem. Thank you so much!!!!!!

OUT AND ABOUT

due to the corona crisis our restaurant had to close! We setup a new webshop for people to order our food online and pickup or let it be delivered. The ZAPIET App made it a charm to install a working delivery and pick up system in an hour or less - and with the 2 questions i had, Stephan from their team helped me immediately and solved the issues i struggled with!!

Totally 1000 Sticks!! This App and the people behind it are worth every penny!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Alimentari

Very impressed. Really customisable, great support. We were able to spin up a local delivery service in urgent times very quickly. Lifesaver!

Mystic Elements

We have a brick & mortar and online store. I recently added this app due to having to close our store to foot traffic. I struggled getting the settings correct. I reached out to the developer and they responded within a reasonable amount of time, especially considering the Covid 19 situation the world is dealing with. The communication and follow up was greatly appreciated. They were able to remedy the problem I was having quickly. The app is working well and we are getting positive feedback from our customers.

Lifestyles Coffee

Always great support from the team at zapiet! the app works great for us allowing are local customers to shop online and avoid shipping costs

Signature Brew

This app helped us offer a new service at a crucial time for our business. Customer service was top notch as well!
Fully recommend!

Pokéd

Great app, functions as promised and the support came through in the end despite the very busy times.

Shag Alternative Superstore

So far, so good. We have only just started using the app, so I can't speak too much about long-term functionality, but it does exactly what the app says it does. Zapiet customer service is AMAZING. I have reached out to them numerous times with questions about setup and whether or not this was the right app for us, they always answered my questions. Today, Ronan helped me when I had a problem installing the app on my theme. Ronan was wonderful and had my problem solved in no time. Thanks again!