Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Bikiniondemand

This is by far the only App you should consider using for Pick up and delivery. We rely on it for 80% of our business and our customers love it. Customer service and suppot is the best whenever I have a question The response is timely which in today’s world so important. Bobby Harris, www.bikiniondemand.com

Zedrics

I can't say enough good things about both this app and the service and support we have received from Andy and Sam. We've been using the app now for almost 3 years and it's only gotten better over time. They truly understand their customers and their needs.

Creme Cycles

This app is fantastic, and they're always coming out with new features that add great functionality I wouldn't have even thought of.

Simply a wonderful app!

Nvbdemo

Great App and must for Shopify!

Pets Barn

A wonderful app with amazing support. Exactly what we needed to offer shipping / pickup options on a certain set of products.

Pattys Cakes And Desserts

This app is AMAZING, simple, yet rich in functionality. If you plan on offering, picking, delivery, and or shipping look no further. This app does it all and does it well. I am genuinely impressed with all that it does. Within 48 hours I had an on-demand delivery service connected and ready to deliver goods to all my customers. It was so easy.

The support is amazing too. I've asked plenty of good and dump questions and they respond back politely and promptly with concise and helpful answers.

Highly recommended. Install it already.

Andareusa

This app is awesome, and really fills a void in Shopify, allowing Pick Ups from our Retail locations.

This app consistently works, and doesn't leave a bunch of junk in your account if you need to uninstall (but why would you?).

Support is also very helpful, and quick to resolve any issues you may run into.

Sheila Flower

Awesome apps!!! The best delivery apps on shopify!

Mosley Monogram

App works great!. Awesome customer support!

Bikesmart Inc

I've used a couple of apps that offer Pickup for Shopify, but this one has been the best, by far!

We had a couple of very minor issues, but Sam and Andy were able to fix them for us very quickly.

I would recommend this app over any other Pickup and Delivery app out there!!!!