Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

LUHV STORE

We have been through a ton of apps to help our local online business. I wish we would have started with Zapiet from the beginning. But, we went the cheap route first, and it cost me so much more in the end. Because Shopify doesn't have an easy way to change email templates based on the order, I was manually editing the email templates (which I have not experienced with). Ultimately, it just made my company look unprofessional. With Zapiet, we are able to deliver much better customer service and manage our orders easily. They really considered the importance of customer flow. Zapiet allows the least resistance of all the pickup + delivery apps. And their customer support is fantastic not only providing solutions but giving proactive advice to our use case. So glad we found you. Thanks!

Hi there,

So happy to hear that you're enjoying using our app! It makes our day to get feedback like this so we appreciate you taking a minute to leave your review :-)

Pacific Cloud Seafoods

Great Support. Had trouble initially but they bent over backward to make sure everything was working.

Hi there,

I’m sorry that you’ve had such an experience, and that you feel like we’ve failed you. App locking itself doesn’t sound like any known issue, and we would love to dig into it.

When you uninstall our app, we lose access to your store. Because of that, unfortunately there is no way of cleaning up after ourselves. This is due to a technical restriction set by Shopify. In the meantime we do have an uninstall guide: https://support.zapiet.com/en/support/solutions/articles/60000606810-how-to-uninstall-store-pickup-delivery that is automatically emailed to you upon uninstallation.

We’ve reached out to you on the same day you wrote the review, and I hope we can help get you to where you want to be.

Wishing you all the best,

Sebastian

ANNA Cake Couture

I think the reviews of this app are pretty harsh. I've tried many different Pickup/Local delivery apps and this one has by far the most options. It is expensive but you get what you pay for. Support have responded quickly and tried to help as much as possible. So far, very happy.

February 18, 2021

HI Felix,

Thank you very much for your kind words and I am glad that you are happy with our app!

We pride ourselves on having an app with a very large feature-set and even more-so on our world-class support team :)

Thanks again and stay healthy!

Stephane

Betty Bakery

Zapiet's customer support is GREAT. Some of the best support I've had running e-commerce sites. Not only did they answer my questions, but they also suggested and helped me make improvements that I didn't even realize were problems. I am very pleased with my experience and highly recommend them to the Shopify Community.

Baboo Gelato

This app is fantastic at providing features not available with native Shopify. If you're looking to manage local deliveries vs domestic shipping where specific products can only be delivered locally and not shipped, but some products can be shipped then this app is for you! The customer service is just fantastic, Marija particularly helped me with kind and patient instructions when I got stuck with something. It may seem pricey, but it's worth it!

Hi there,

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! Glad to hear that our app is helping you to manage your different types of orders, and I'll make sure to pass on your message to Marija as I'm sure she'll be pleased!

Flowershopn5.Com

Very useful for its calendar. You can choose order preparation time and be sure your clients get their orders just the right time. Works well! Also goes well with Zapiet Delivery Rates

Hi there,

Great to hear you're making the most of our calendar and preparation time feature! Thanks very much for leaving us a review :-)

Take Another Bite

Great app and outstanding customer support! We are very satisfied with the functionality, as well as the look of the app. Worth the money and their customer service is top-notch. Highly recommend!

Hi Anne-Marie,

Thank you so much for the lovely review, it was an absolute pleasure working with you.

If there's ever anything we can do to assist you in the future, then just send us a message and we'll be more than happy to help.

All the best,

Luke

Cupcake Central

The best app in the app store for pickup and delivery features. easy to understand and maintain. Thanks.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

We're pleased to hear you find the app easy to use, we aim to make the app as user-friendly as we can whilst also offering plenty of features :)

La Bottega di Terroni

Zapiet has helped us do so much more with offering services to our customers. The amount of customization and flexibility also makes managing an e-commerce store a breeze. The UI is also super intuitive and even if you are a beginner with Shopify, it will be easy to learn. Thanks Zapiet!

Hi folks,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

I am delighted to hear that you found our app highly flexible and easy to use.

Should you need any more assistance please do not hesitate to reach out, we are always happy to help.

Kind regards,

Ronan

WAWWE

Amazing onboarding support from Charlie Noble! We have some complicated delivery and pickup requirements across both one-off and subscription products. Onboarding support helped talk through our needs, make some final configuration and we were live same day https://wawwe.ca/.

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for such a lovely review!

It was an absolute pleasure to set up your store with you and work on such a great concept for a business!

I wish you all the best with the launch and if there is anything else I can do to help please let me know.

Thanks, Charlie :)