Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Lifestyles Coffee

Always great support from the team at zapiet! the app works great for us allowing are local customers to shop online and avoid shipping costs

Signature Brew

This app helped us offer a new service at a crucial time for our business. Customer service was top notch as well!
Fully recommend!

Pokéd

Great app, functions as promised and the support came through in the end despite the very busy times.

Shag Alternative Superstore

So far, so good. We have only just started using the app, so I can't speak too much about long-term functionality, but it does exactly what the app says it does. Zapiet customer service is AMAZING. I have reached out to them numerous times with questions about setup and whether or not this was the right app for us, they always answered my questions. Today, Ronan helped me when I had a problem installing the app on my theme. Ronan was wonderful and had my problem solved in no time. Thanks again!

Fierro's Kitchen

Stepane the rep was quick to answer my questions and make my day! GREAT customer service! Thank you!

Nature's Select Pet Food

Amazing help, quick turnaround time, very personable and patient. Thank you for all of your help, so nice.

La Fromagerie Cheese Shop

Great help from the support team. I was struggling with my rates and cart widgets and they helped me by describing every step efficiently and easily. Started to use the delivery by zone app and it’s great too

White Grove House

I had some trouble during initial set up but the support team were super helpful! A big thank you to Robert, Ismail and the Team.
App is super customisable and perfect for our business needs. I have precise control over what can be delivered where and when. Excited to see this help the business grow. Thank again all!

KARMIC Cold Pressed Juice

Amazing! Solved all our logistics problems. Love the App and great customer support and service ! :)

Base 2 Base Sports

We were in need of a solution for our website to enable our customers to “clearly” choose either Shipping or Pickup. Our current system was just not working and multiple times a week interstate customers would select pickup rather than shipping. We selected Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery as the app appeared to cover everything we required and we felt the overall look fit well with our theme. We hit a couple of small technical issues with the app during setup (the app was not the problem BTW), and the support team were amazing!!! Prompt responses even with the time difference, helpful, polite and were able to address all technical issues. We now have the system in place we were searching for and love it. Thanks Zapiet team!