Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

In-store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Fitme Foods

That’s great To be able to force a given list of delivery date.
But more that the app itself We would like to thanks the very kind and reactive support behind.
They reply quickly and even we faced some minor issues they took the necessary actions in due time.
Thank you Team!

Ns Bikes

First, let me say, I've tested the other Store Pickup apps, and they have some major flaws that would have cost our company hours of work.

I wouldn't download a different Store Pickup app if you paid me! This is *the one*.

Support is always extremely helpful, and they've solved any issue we've run into.

The app provides essential functionality for any company that has both online and brick and mortar locations. If your customer can't come pick up an item they purchased from your shop, you're missing a huge opportunity! This app takes care of that seamlessly.

Bikiniondemand

This is by far the only App you should consider using for Pick up and delivery. We rely on it for 80% of our business and our customers love it. Customer service and suppot is the best whenever I have a question The response is timely which in today’s world so important. Bobby Harris, www.bikiniondemand.com

Zedrics

I can't say enough good things about both this app and the service and support we have received from Andy and Sam. We've been using the app now for almost 3 years and it's only gotten better over time. They truly understand their customers and their needs.

Creme Cycles

This app is fantastic, and they're always coming out with new features that add great functionality I wouldn't have even thought of.

Simply a wonderful app!

Nvbdemo

Great App and must for Shopify!

Pets Barn

A wonderful app with amazing support. Exactly what we needed to offer shipping / pickup options on a certain set of products.

Pattys Cakes And Desserts

This app is AMAZING, simple, yet rich in functionality. If you plan on offering, picking, delivery, and or shipping look no further. This app does it all and does it well. I am genuinely impressed with all that it does. Within 48 hours I had an on-demand delivery service connected and ready to deliver goods to all my customers. It was so easy.

The support is amazing too. I've asked plenty of good and dump questions and they respond back politely and promptly with concise and helpful answers.

Highly recommended. Install it already.

Andareusa

This app is awesome, and really fills a void in Shopify, allowing Pick Ups from our Retail locations.

This app consistently works, and doesn't leave a bunch of junk in your account if you need to uninstall (but why would you?).

Support is also very helpful, and quick to resolve any issues you may run into.

Sheila Flower

Awesome apps!!! The best delivery apps on shopify!