Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Go Get It Fit

Very bad customer services still waiting for a respond and nothing. I dont know why they don't answer in the chat

Red H Nutrition

The app appeared to be working, but then after numerous follow ups with support, I stopped getting answers or help to my questions. I felt as if the staff just gave up on me since my store's theme and code were more difficult than most.

I've since reached out to have them help me remove some pieces of code from my site, after I removed the app, but still have yet to hear back.

I did not want to resort to a negative review to get assistance, but I'm willing to reconsider my final star rating, should I receive the support I've been needing and requesting.

Katie Danger
Red H Nutrition Co.

Urban Pearl

This app stopped working and we can't get it to come back even though we've tried for over 6 months. We're still being billed for it of course though. I'll be cancelling it.

Bizzy Fit Meals

Frustrated their response is slow, multiple issues no urgency to fix them. caused me a lot of money . worst app ever so many issue has caused me so much time and money

Different Drop

I really really wanted this app to work as described. Looks great on paper. We used this app for about 5 months. Unfortunately, Its buggy and an unreliable and I do not recommend it.

Moreover, it has a large limitation which Zapiet do not mention up front. Because of the way it works, it does not easily allow the user to switch shipping methods after they proceeded to checkout. Shopify caches the method and the user is stuck with that shipping method until the cache resets.

We were extremely patient with the Zapiet team to fix and address these issues but they just gave us an endless runaround. Very disappointed.

Steeltown Garage Co.

Didn't work at all with my calculated shipping settings on my site. Support was pretty much non-existent. Had to just disable the plugin cause it was confusing my customers and costing me conversions. Still waiting for a response from the developers. Disappointing for sure.

Tiddlywinks Toys Games

I installed this app and had nothing but issues with it. The checkout didn't work on half my products and then when I tried to contact support, I got no response. Buyer beware, they will respond to you while you are in trial mode and then ghost you when you start paying for the app.

Brighthome Electrical

The worst support ever, the product did not work, first they say it‘s due to other plug-ins, and later they say because my theme is not good (it's a five stars theme from theme forest,hundreds of people purchased ), few month now still not working.

Popfunko

The support team never answers, the locale files are not complete and the translations are not accurate, the store info isn't complete, and the rates API just doubles the settings, the help center is from an outdated version of the app

Wineglobe Com

Tried to install and took forever. Looked like it was duplicating my products and themes. After an hour killed the install. Then my website completely messed up. No images showing. Shipping options except pick up are all gone from my site!!!! SOS