Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Rocky Premium

app doesn't work, it doesn't allow products to ship local even when zip code is correct, when I uninstall the app it remains some code and my website now is not working. don't use it, avoid a headache.

September 2, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank for leaving a review, we really appreciate our customers feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app.
It sounds like you had some issues with your configuration.

Our support team are available almost 24/7 and are happy to assist you with configuring our app and ensuring there are no issues before adding it to your live store.

Please get in touch with our support team so that we can get your store up and running ASAP.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Ronan

Petals Port Townsend

VERY unstable - I'm completely dependent on this app working for my business. One day of the trial left and it's not clear this is going to work for me. The interdependencies between both of their apps and Shopify make it a very volatile work environment. Working with the same tech support person has been impossible with the time change - and where one agent leaves off, the next one has to pick back up. At this point my site is NOT functioning and creating terrible confusion for my customers and I am unable to reach anyone for help. So disappointed.

* SEPTEMBER 2020 UPDATE *

Hi Petals Port Townsend,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

As i'm sure you can imagine demand for our app skyrocketed exponentially this year. We certainly struggled to keep up on the support front as we just did not have enough man hours available to keep up.

We have since grown our support team and have implemented a huge number of process and technical improvements. As you will see from our recent reviews we have successfully scaled and are back on top form.

I have documented the improvements we made at length in this blog article: https://www.zapiet.com/post/surviving-the-pickup-ocalypse.

I'd be more than happy to personally hop on the phone with you anytime to help get you setup and clear up any questions you may have about the app or our business.

The Good Fill

I lost HUNDREDS of dollars in sales. Slow response time. Used this for months and constantly had issues. This week, many of my customers just couldn't check out because the app was randomly deciding when certain products could be shipped or not. Now I have remnants of the app left behind and have errors on my site after deleting the app... So disappointed.

June 25, 2020

Hi The Good Fill,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! After checking with my support team we responded to your issue within just 4 hours of you reaching out to us. When my team has asked for additional information to help diagnose the issue it appears there was a delay of 2 days in you looping back to us? We have just replied to your open support ticket and hope to hear from you soon.

Also just to let you know we also have live chat and telephone support available via our website should you ever need an immediate response :)

Wowsome Blossome

One of our customers just asked me there is no option for pickup.. and I just checked there is no option for pickup and delivery... I'm very disappointed. I don't know when this issued was started. We didn't get orders from our site(just few a month, and I don't know how they placed order), and It is because it doesn't show option for pickup and deliver. The worst part is that this is not the first time for us.

June 5, 2020

Hi Wowsome Blossome,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have just checked in with my support team and it appears that they were able to resolve your issue within a matter of minutes of you reporting it.

We are wondering if you are perhaps having issues with your emails? We have sent you a number of replies since and have yet received no replies.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Orange Boutique

I cannot process any orders due to bugs from this app. Do yourself a favor a DO NOT download this app. Not even for the 14 day trail, once you delete the app you still wont be able to advance from the shopping cart.

* SEPTEMBER 2020 - POST-COVID-LOCKDOWN UPDATE *

Hi Orange Boutique,

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm so sorry to hear that you had issues whilst trying to use our app.

Kind regards,

La Crêperie de La Gare

Good initial idea but very bad implementation. There are always new bugs. Since today, the delivery date/time requested by the customer is no longer added to the order. I have to develop patches to fix the errors in the Zapiet application!

ZAPIET IS UNRELIABLE!

Hi La Crêperie de La Gare,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

As i'm sure you can imagine demand for our app skyrocketed exponentially this year. We certainly struggled to keep up both technically and on the support front as we just wasn't prepared.

We have since grown our team and have implemented a huge number of process and technical improvements. As you will see from our recent reviews we have successfully scaled and are back on top form.

The Yard Co.

Upon install seemed like it would work great and do what I needed. I am transitioning my business online and can only deliver within a certain radius. I installed and set everything up and when I put a zipcode in the homepage validator it pops up fine per my requirements however, once I get to checkout if I change the address I can still make the purchase even though it is outside the delivery range. Reached out to support and they requested access to my account and I have yet to hear back from them after asking for an update three times. Seemed promising but support is not helpful at all, seems they try to make contact to make it seem like they are resolving your issue only to leave you high and dry.

Hi The Yard Co,

Elegant Affairs Caterers

I understand that due to the current climate, support staff is overwhelmed. We have had nothing but issues since we installed the app and very little service to help fix the issues. We recently designed a new theme for our store and the integration with Zapiet was unsuccessful. These apps must offer phone support to resolve issues! An email exchange is far from helpful.

Hi Elegant Affairs Caterers,

Sælkerabúðin

If I could give this app Zero I would.
The app broker our store - check out button started to fail.

We reached out to the Zapiet support which took a few days to respond to ask for collaborator access. They received the access within 10 minutes and after that we never heard from them again, we followed up with them for 5 days until we decided to delete the app and request a refund.

I do not recommend this app or Zapiet service.

Hi Sælkerabúðin,

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm truly sorry for the poor experience you had back in May. Our average response time is now a matter of hours at most. We also now have live chat and telephone support available.

New England Meat Company

App worked well when it did, I have tried on numerous occasions to get help from Zapiet and nobody has ever contacted me back. I am very embarrassed to run my business this way. A lot of unhappy customers, loss of sales and loss of money due to giving a large amount of refunds back to the customers. I like the app but just want it to work for me. I understand that these are tough times but we are all going through them as well. Shame on you Zapiet.

Hi New England Meat Company,