Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Jack'sPremium

DO NOT install, if you feel for any reason, it may not be the delivery app for you. You are UNABLE to completely remove ALL the code it installs in 'Cart'... We had to install brand new theme; as it totally disabled our Cart to Checkout process. BEWARE !!!

Peterley Manor Farm

I've used this app since March, and despite initially offering really useful functionality, we have experienced blips along the way. Most were usually resolved fairly quickly by the support team. However, the past two weeks have been a complete disaster. Our entire store was down for four days last week, after Zapiet decided to try to complete an update which stopped everything from working. We are given no prior warning of disruption, and after slaving away to get our Christmas store functioning, were left with little more than a feeble apology and no time frame of when the issues would be resolved. Things seemed to have sorted themselves out over the weekend (save a few niggles) until this morning, I find once more the app does not seem to working again, and is completely preventing customers from checking out. Support team are slow to respond, I tried calling their "24 hour support" and received no answer. I'm absolutely furious. This app is genuinely costing us thousands of pounds worth of sales, and I fear we're rapidly loosing customers who can't be bothered with the constant 'technical hitches' when they try to place an order. I'm now forced into looking into competitors' apps and reconfiguring our entire store- at the worst time of year when we really cannot afford the time nor the disruption to our store. Disappointed, frustrated and so so angry.

November 18, 2020

Hi Katy,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for your time on our call earlier it was a pleasure talking to you..

I am glad that we could get this issue resolved for you.

I completely understand your frustration, over the last couple of weeks we made some huge improvements to our infrastructure in the lead up to Black Friday/Cyber Monday, these improvements unfortunately had some knock on effects which we have tried to resolve ASAP.

We have now addressed these issues which should ensure that all our clients have a smooth holiday period without any further "glitches".

We look forward to providing you with a better experience going forward.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

- Ronan

Sicilia a Casa Tua

I'm paying from 1 year 49 $ per month for this app, the app is very unstable and the customere care is very slowly ! From one month every day is a new problem, i opened many tickets and every answer it was an escalation with a "senior"...i'm so frustrated

November 17, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.

Over the past couple of weeks we have made some major upgrades to our infrastructure which will bring bring a vastly improved experience for you and your customers in the long term.

We had to do this update before Black Friday/Cyber Monday so everyone could have a less stressful holiday period. Unfortunately, the updates had a few knock on issues that we’ve tried to fix as fast possible.

We are just in the process of ironing out the last of these issues. Our support team also experienced an extremely busy week last week which did result in our response times rising above the norm, we have now cleared the backlog of tickets and the response times are returning to normal.

A member of our support team will contact you immediately to help resolve any outstanding issues.

Ronan

Mike's Bikes

Great when it works. Responses from the leadership team delayed. Sucks when it brings down our site.

October 24, 2020

Hi Dylan,

Andy here! Thanks so much for your feedback. I can only apologise for missing your recent emails. For the most rapid assistance please feel free to reach out to support@zapiet.com or call +1 (518) 500-4844. My support team operates 24/7 now and so can often reply much faster than me personally.

As mentioned in my private reply to you, i've got a couple of options that can resolve your issues and would love your feedback on them.

I look forward to continuing to work with you and seeing this review turned around :)

Kindest,

Rocky Premium

app doesn't work, it doesn't allow products to ship local even when zip code is correct, when I uninstall the app it remains some code and my website now is not working. don't use it, avoid a headache.

September 2, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank for leaving a review, we really appreciate our customers feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app.
It sounds like you had some issues with your configuration.

Our support team are available almost 24/7 and are happy to assist you with configuring our app and ensuring there are no issues before adding it to your live store.

Please get in touch with our support team so that we can get your store up and running ASAP.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ronan

Petals Port Townsend

VERY unstable - I'm completely dependent on this app working for my business. One day of the trial left and it's not clear this is going to work for me. The interdependencies between both of their apps and Shopify make it a very volatile work environment. Working with the same tech support person has been impossible with the time change - and where one agent leaves off, the next one has to pick back up. At this point my site is NOT functioning and creating terrible confusion for my customers and I am unable to reach anyone for help. So disappointed.

* SEPTEMBER 2020 UPDATE *

Hi Petals Port Townsend,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

As i'm sure you can imagine demand for our app skyrocketed exponentially this year. We certainly struggled to keep up on the support front as we just did not have enough man hours available to keep up.

We have since grown our support team and have implemented a huge number of process and technical improvements. As you will see from our recent reviews we have successfully scaled and are back on top form.

I have documented the improvements we made at length in this blog article: https://www.zapiet.com/post/surviving-the-pickup-ocalypse.

I'd be more than happy to personally hop on the phone with you anytime to help get you setup and clear up any questions you may have about the app or our business.

All the best!

The Good Fill

I lost HUNDREDS of dollars in sales. Slow response time. Used this for months and constantly had issues. This week, many of my customers just couldn't check out because the app was randomly deciding when certain products could be shipped or not. Now I have remnants of the app left behind and have errors on my site after deleting the app... So disappointed.

June 25, 2020

Hi The Good Fill,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! After checking with my support team we responded to your issue within just 4 hours of you reaching out to us. When my team has asked for additional information to help diagnose the issue it appears there was a delay of 2 days in you looping back to us? We have just replied to your open support ticket and hope to hear from you soon.

Also just to let you know we also have live chat and telephone support available via our website should you ever need an immediate response :)

Wowsome Blossome

One of our customers just asked me there is no option for pickup.. and I just checked there is no option for pickup and delivery... I'm very disappointed. I don't know when this issued was started. We didn't get orders from our site(just few a month, and I don't know how they placed order), and It is because it doesn't show option for pickup and deliver. The worst part is that this is not the first time for us.

June 5, 2020

Hi Wowsome Blossome,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have just checked in with my support team and it appears that they were able to resolve your issue within a matter of minutes of you reporting it.

We are wondering if you are perhaps having issues with your emails? We have sent you a number of replies since and have yet received no replies.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Orange Boutique

I cannot process any orders due to bugs from this app. Do yourself a favor a DO NOT download this app. Not even for the 14 day trail, once you delete the app you still wont be able to advance from the shopping cart.

* SEPTEMBER 2020 - POST-COVID-LOCKDOWN UPDATE *

Hi Orange Boutique,

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm so sorry to hear that you had issues whilst trying to use our app.

La Crêperie de La Gare

Good initial idea but very bad implementation. There are always new bugs. Since today, the delivery date/time requested by the customer is no longer added to the order. I have to develop patches to fix the errors in the Zapiet application!

ZAPIET IS UNRELIABLE!

* POST COVID-LOCKDOWN UPDATE - SEPT 2020 *

Hi La Crêperie de La Gare,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

As i'm sure you can imagine demand for our app skyrocketed exponentially this year. We certainly struggled to keep up both technically and on the support front as we just wasn't prepared.

We have since grown our team and have implemented a huge number of process and technical improvements. As you will see from our recent reviews we have successfully scaled and are back on top form.

All the best!