Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery | Reviews

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup and local delivery date time picker

YVR Cookie

When this app goes down or has issues, sales cannot go through. it happened once in the past, and now a second time today with a server issue. If it happens once, i can understand but a second time with the same problem is not reasonable for something that stops sales if it doesn't work.

October 6, 2021

Hi guys,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by the server issue we experienced.

As soon as we became aware of the issue we immediately began working on a fix and we made sure to keep in contact with you directly throughout.

We informed you at the time that your ability to make sales was not affected and we reprocessed any orders that were impacted. We take any amount of downtime very seriously and are constantly improving our systems to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Kindest regards,

Charlie

Techville Store

If you have more than 1 language in your store don't even bother installing this. 2 guys (Luke and Sandy) were stating that we can change the text 'shipping location' to 'pickup location' but were unable to do so because of incompatibility with our translation app. After switching to another compatible app and after a week long going back and forth through 25+ emails, Ronan (as probably more experienced guy) stepped in and clarified that it is not possible with the following response: it appears that my colleagues were a bit confused about the limitations of the translations API. What is funny and mostly why this is 1 star is that he completely disabled the app on the theme we were working on immediately after sending that email. Really sneaky.

January 20, 2021

Hi Filip,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate all feedback.

Again I would like to apologize for the confusion about the locale files, I have ensured that the whole team are now aware of this to avoid any confusion in the future.

I would also like to assure you that I did not disable our app or any of its features after our conversation.

I take great pride in assisting our merchants and I would never do something intentionally that would negatively impact a merchants store.

I have reached out to you via email in the hopes that we can arrange a call to further discuss this.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sweets & Treats Maesteg

We used this app since May 2020. In November we started having a lot of issues. Zapiet uses tags for orders. These were missing off some orders and and missed by our staff so customers didn't receive they order which got us bad reviews. The limit on how many deliveries also stopped working. After seeking help from Zapiet they informed me that we was on an old version and they would upgrade me. After the upgrade we were still having issues so swapped to a diffrent delivery system. Zapiet should be upgrading customers now and again and not leave them in the dark. Such a shame because the app was brilliant from May - Oct.

January 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate our customers feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that you had issues with our order tagging service.
We did make some improvements to our order tagging service before November to ensure our system could handle the increased traffic over the holiday period. Unfortunately it took some time to iron out the kinks in the system and a small number of merchants experienced issues.

Our developers have made some huge improvements to our order tagging and order limits services and we are now receiving amazing feedback from merchants that are using these services.

If at any stage you would like to re-install the app please let me know, we would love to have the opportunity to regain your trust and prove that we are the number one pickup and delivery app on Shopify.

Trust-Eat

I'm so disappointed.
Their service level is so poor.
it takes them 3-4 days to answer questions, they are very unavailable.
Too bad .. because they have good features.

December 18, 2020

Hi Sela,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have now resolved your outstanding issues and responded to you via your ticket.

I would like to apologize for the delay in getting this resolved, I reviewed your ticket and I can see that you responded almost 2 days ago.

Our support team has been busier than normal in the run up to Christmas and our response times have increased above our usual "less than 24 hours" and for that I am truly sorry.

I look forward to providing you with a better experience going forward.

WOK

The support response times for this application with our team have been horrible.
The service team seems to all run in EU time and have zero bandwidth to provide support in NA hours. We've tried calling or chatting even in EU hours and they do not answer, pick up the phone or reply in a timely manner. We had one call back last week and now they've disappeared...
For now,... a lot to be desired. HIGHLY UNRESPONSIVE.

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that you had trouble getting in contact with our support team.

We do have team members in the NA time zone and while we are normally highly responsive on our live chat and phone support, these support channels have become increasingly busy in the run up to Christmas which unfortunately meant there was some delay in responding to queries.

I reviewed your ticket and it appears that my colleague Robert called you and is helping you to resolve any outstanding issues.

We hope to provide you with a better support experience going forward.

BUBLIK.SG

Great app at the first look, but terrible customer service, overpricing and glitching. A lot of problems. SUPPORT is super bad. You will wait for several days every time the app will not work properly. ANd you can properly delete it without hiring some programmer. BE CAREFULL!

December 12, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had difficulties uninstalling our app.

Removing our app from your theme is super easy! In-fact only a single line needs to be removed from your theme.liquid file.

We have a step by step guide and video on our help center that explains how to remove our apps code from your theme. We also email this guide to you automatically when you remove our app from your store: https://zapiet.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/60000606810-how-to-uninstall-store-pickup-delivery-by-zapiet.

In addition we provide 24/7 live chat and phone support, so in the event of an urgent issue such as this, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us so a member of our team can assist you.

I also reviewed your most recent support ticket and it appears my colleague replied to you within an hour of you opening the ticket letting you know that your issue had been resolved.

I have already replied to your support ticket in the hopes that we can arrange a call to discuss this and I am eagerly awaiting your reply.

Speak soon!

Charlotte Truffles

I have installed this app since I launched my website with Shopify. And at the beginning, they were incredible and completely quick with their feedback. And it went swimmingly. I even referred this app to all my Shopify friends. But recently, I have encountered issues after issues. My main issue with the app is on the shipping feature. Knowing that I will launch shipping for the holiday season, I started working in the summer with Zapiet to install this in. I specifically worked with Sebastian and he was incredible. We set it up exactly the way we wanted it. But after a week of launching the shipping option, we realized that we needed to do some more improvements. So we made changes in the Shopify end and things went haywire in the Zapiet App. I would change an option in the app, and it would take a while for it to be updated on the site. Reached out to customer serviced and received feedback 24 hrs later. Because I can’t afford for being down so long, I figured a solution that would tie us over. But our shipping option is still not functioning the way it should. Currently the app is displaying all 5 shipping options. But due to the type of product we have, we can only use 2 of them. After another 24 hrs, I get a quick email saying problem is resolved and I can enable the shipping option. But that is not the case, all 5 options are still shown to our customers. I've requested multiple times for them to just jump on a quick call (no more than 15 minutes ) to just iron this all out. But it seems that they specifically skip that part of the email. They say there is a phone and email support 24/7. This definitely has not been my experience. From my experience, you get 1 email support/ day and you hope they answer all your questions. Or you'll have to wait for another 24 hrs.

December 8, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate all of our customers feedback.

First I would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you had with our support team, it is never our intention for our customers to feel neglected.

I will be honest, our response times at the moment are slower than we would like, there has been an uptick in the support tickets over the recent weeks due to the holiday period and this has meant that response times and phone availability are not of the high standard our customers have come to expect.
I have reviewed your configuration and I have personally ensured that only the required shipping options are now displayed at checkout.

I have also responded to you via your ticket in the hopes that we can arrange a call to discuss any remaining concerns you may have.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Zapiet Support

Jack'sPremium

DO NOT install, if you feel for any reason, it may not be the delivery app for you. You are UNABLE to completely remove ALL the code it installs in 'Cart'... We had to install brand new theme; as it totally disabled our Cart to Checkout process. BEWARE !!!

December 4, 2020

Hey guys,

I have already replied to your support ticket and I am eagerly awaiting your reply . I am certain you will love our app once I have correct configured everything for you :)

Speak soon!

Peterley Manor Farm

I've used this app since March, and despite initially offering really useful functionality, we have experienced blips along the way. Most were usually resolved fairly quickly by the support team. However, the past two weeks have been a complete disaster. Our entire store was down for four days last week, after Zapiet decided to try to complete an update which stopped everything from working. We are given no prior warning of disruption, and after slaving away to get our Christmas store functioning, were left with little more than a feeble apology and no time frame of when the issues would be resolved. Things seemed to have sorted themselves out over the weekend (save a few niggles) until this morning, I find once more the app does not seem to working again, and is completely preventing customers from checking out. Support team are slow to respond, I tried calling their "24 hour support" and received no answer. I'm absolutely furious. This app is genuinely costing us thousands of pounds worth of sales, and I fear we're rapidly loosing customers who can't be bothered with the constant 'technical hitches' when they try to place an order. I'm now forced into looking into competitors' apps and reconfiguring our entire store- at the worst time of year when we really cannot afford the time nor the disruption to our store. Disappointed, frustrated and so so angry.

November 18, 2020

Hi Katy,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for your time on our call earlier it was a pleasure talking to you..

I am glad that we could get this issue resolved for you.

I completely understand your frustration, over the last couple of weeks we made some huge improvements to our infrastructure in the lead up to Black Friday/Cyber Monday, these improvements unfortunately had some knock on effects which we have tried to resolve ASAP.

We have now addressed these issues which should ensure that all our clients have a smooth holiday period without any further "glitches".

We look forward to providing you with a better experience going forward.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

- Ronan

Sicilia a Casa Tua

I'm paying from 1 year 49 $ per month for this app, the app is very unstable and the customere care is very slowly ! From one month every day is a new problem, i opened many tickets and every answer it was an escalation with a "senior"...i'm so frustrated

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.

Over the past couple of weeks we have made some major upgrades to our infrastructure which will bring bring a vastly improved experience for you and your customers in the long term.

We had to do this update before Black Friday/Cyber Monday so everyone could have a less stressful holiday period. Unfortunately, the updates had a few knock on issues that we’ve tried to fix as fast possible.

We are just in the process of ironing out the last of these issues. Our support team also experienced an extremely busy week last week which did result in our response times rising above the norm, we have now cleared the backlog of tickets and the response times are returning to normal.

A member of our support team will contact you immediately to help resolve any outstanding issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6