Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Petals Port Townsend

VERY unstable - I'm completely dependent on this app working for my business. One day of the trial left and it's not clear this is going to work for me. The interdependencies between both of their apps and Shopify make it a very volatile work environment. Working with the same tech support person has been impossible with the time change - and where one agent leaves off, the next one has to pick back up. At this point my site is NOT functioning and creating terrible confusion for my customers and I am unable to reach anyone for help. So disappointed.

The Good Fill

I lost HUNDREDS of dollars in sales. Slow response time. Used this for months and constantly had issues. This week, many of my customers just couldn't check out because the app was randomly deciding when certain products could be shipped or not. Now I have remnants of the app left behind and have errors on my site after deleting the app... So disappointed.

June 25, 2020

Hi The Good Fill,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! After checking with my support team we responded to your issue within just 4 hours of you reaching out to us. When my team has asked for additional information to help diagnose the issue it appears there was a delay of 2 days in you looping back to us? We have just replied to your open support ticket and hope to hear from you soon.

Also just to let you know we also have live chat and telephone support available via our website should you ever need an immediate response :)

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Wowsome Blossome

One of our customers just asked me there is no option for pickup.. and I just checked there is no option for pickup and delivery... I'm very disappointed. I don't know when this issued was started. We didn't get orders from our site(just few a month, and I don't know how they placed order), and It is because it doesn't show option for pickup and deliver. The worst part is that this is not the first time for us.

June 5, 2020

Hi Wowsome Blossome,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have just checked in with my support team and it appears that they were able to resolve your issue within a matter of minutes of you reporting it.

We are wondering if you are perhaps having issues with your emails? We have sent you a number of replies since and have yet received no replies.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Orange Boutique

I cannot process any orders due to bugs from this app. Do yourself a favor a DO NOT download this app. Not even for the 14 day trail, once you delete the app you still wont be able to advance from the shopping cart.

La Crêperie de La Gare

Good initial idea but very bad implementation. There are always new bugs. Since today, the delivery date/time requested by the customer is no longer added to the order. I have to develop patches to fix the errors in the Zapiet application!

ZAPIET IS UNRELIABLE!

The Yard Co.

Upon install seemed like it would work great and do what I needed. I am transitioning my business online and can only deliver within a certain radius. I installed and set everything up and when I put a zipcode in the homepage validator it pops up fine per my requirements however, once I get to checkout if I change the address I can still make the purchase even though it is outside the delivery range. Reached out to support and they requested access to my account and I have yet to hear back from them after asking for an update three times. Seemed promising but support is not helpful at all, seems they try to make contact to make it seem like they are resolving your issue only to leave you high and dry.

Elegant Affairs Caterers

I understand that due to the current climate, support staff is overwhelmed. We have had nothing but issues since we installed the app and very little service to help fix the issues. We recently designed a new theme for our store and the integration with Zapiet was unsuccessful. These apps must offer phone support to resolve issues! An email exchange is far from helpful.

Sælkerabúðin

If I could give this app Zero I would.
The app broker our store - check out button started to fail.

We reached out to the Zapiet support which took a few days to respond to ask for collaborator access. They received the access within 10 minutes and after that we never heard from them again, we followed up with them for 5 days until we decided to delete the app and request a refund.

I do not recommend this app or Zapiet service.

New England Meat Company

App worked well when it did, I have tried on numerous occasions to get help from Zapiet and nobody has ever contacted me back. I am very embarrassed to run my business this way. A lot of unhappy customers, loss of sales and loss of money due to giving a large amount of refunds back to the customers. I like the app but just want it to work for me. I understand that these are tough times but we are all going through them as well. Shame on you Zapiet.

Signora Natura

Horrible customer service!! Problem loading order. Multiple bugs and assistance not responding. We are handling 200 orders per day and this app is creating many problems for us

Previous 1 3 4 5