Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

The Flower Petal

Terrible customer service and support. I use this app for my flower shop for local pickup and delivery. Everything worked great for awhile, but lately we've been starting to have some issues. We have had two orders where there was no delivery date. We reported this problem last week and haven't heard back. I sent a follow-up today, and couldn't talk to an actual person, just a bot that basically told me to wait another day.

Keto Cakes Utah

I had high hopes for this app, but it was really hacky around the main theme I was using. It would appear as a selection in the cart, but then open the cart again and you get "no local pickup available". If you move to checkout, the pickup address is put in the shipping address slots and is changeable by the customer. I felt this was going to be more problems than it's worth.

Because my pickup windows are very limited and my products are simple, I decided to go with adding my pickups as product variations and not allow that verison of the item to be a physical item. It's a hack, but it's way more stable than Store Pickup + Delivery.

Turcomp Gasket

When I click on Store pickup on Checkout, the price for Delivery is still charge. Hope to solve this issue ASAP