Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

Crave Cookie Company

App is great when it works. We have had major issues this weekend with non-existent support to boot. Confirmation emails from the app are no longer sending and the OnFleet integration doesn't seem to actually work. This was our original choice for delivery but I guess we will be looking somewhere else.

September 18, 2019

Hi Trent,

Thanks so much for your feedback and apologies for the issues you faced this past weekend.

We experienced a small issue with our Onfleet integration on Saturday evening which caused order processing to be delayed. Thankfully our team was quick to resolve the issue and our system caught back up to speed rapidly.

I see that you still have the app installed and that your orders are flowing through perfectly now, which is fantastic!

Should you ever have an urgent issue like this again, please feel free to call our emergency number on +1 (718) 568-5560.

Thanks for your continued support :)

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Happee Dawg

It takes several minutes for a support representative to see your message to respond to your issue.

July 13, 2019

Hi Happy Dawg,

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

We are actively working to be able to offer realtime support 24 hours a day. Our average response time is currently less than 3 hours with a total resolution time less of than 5, seven days a week.

We also have an emergency telephone number you can call anytime of day should you have a pressing issue :)

Kindest regards,

Roots Return Heritage Farm

After 2 yrs of trying to figure out why they don't offer actual US support during US hours, I am now losing business due to their lack of response. Since it takes 24 hrs for response, and only on UK time, I'm removing it. I need an app that actually has US or scheduled support, and phone # which they do not, and help for my business. Not worth the $

June 22, 2019

Hi Lori,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback, and for your continued support over the years.

We are a UK based company but do offer extended hours of support into US timezones now with our team growing significantly this past year. We now have coverage from 8am-8pm EST Monday-Friday and 9am - 6pm through weekends, and are rapidly working our way towards been able to offer 24 hour global support. Our average response time is currently less than five hours.

Saying that this week has been a challenge as the majority of our team have been attending the annual Shopify’s Developers conference to learn about the latest updates on how we can make Store Pickup + Delivery better and more feature rich in the future.

We also now have an inbound support number (+1 (718) 568-5560) that is available for you to call anytime should you require urgent assistance.

We’re truly sorry for any problems this weeks delays have caused you. Let’s work together to get things back on track.

Kindest regards,

Founder & CEO

Wild & Free Organics ltd.

Pros : Its a good app if you dont have any subscriptions and if you are on a higher shopify plan because of the shipping api. The design is slick too.

Cons: Does not work with subscriptions (Major Conflict) , if you are on a basic plan you will need to upgrade it by $20 per month. The Price is just not justifiable. Finally, they will punish you if you uninstall this app, i did see a review on their that someone had issues removing the app, and yes it does warn you in the beginning that you better bookmark the un-installation guide. So there is no hidden tricks or gimmicks here, its simply lack of develoment, many many apps that are much complicated than this one can install and un install without the need of the waste of time to remove this.

So basically please back up your theme first or you will be upset.

June 6, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We take all feedback incredibly seriously and so I have provided responses to each of your points.

1. The $20/month additional charge
This additional charge is for a Shopify feature called the Carrier Service API. The Carrier Service API is the only way that app developers can generate rates within your checkout. Zapiet take no commission and have no financial benefit from this charge. This is a business decision set by the powers that be at Shopify. You can use our app without this feature, but we won't be able to prevent your free pickup rate from appearing when a customer selects delivery.

2. Subscriptions
We currently have an active integration with Bold's Subscription app. It is used by 100s of merchants each day. We are actively working with the other major subscription players to provide additional support for their apps as well.

You mentioned you had a "Major Conflict", can you please email us and let us know what that conflict was? We can then work to address it for you.

3. Uninstalling
After the previous review you mentioned we have updated our app to simplfy both the install and uninstall process. You can now specifically select which theme you want to install our app on (or choose none). When you uninstall now, our widget will be immediately removed from your store.

There is then some additional steps required if you wish to fully remove all our code from your theme. But from the moment you click uninstall none of our code will run, and your theme will function as it did originally.

The reason we have to inject our code into your theme like this is so that your customers can't checkout before first selecting their pickup or delivery date and time. It is not techncially possible on Shopify to do this any other way.

We also have near 24/7 support now. So if you do ever have any questions or get stuck just hop on live chat with us.

4. Design
We're super glad you like the design of the app! We've spent a lot of time trying to perfect the user interface to make it as easy as possible to use, and to fit in with the rest of the Shopify ecosystem.

Thanks again for your feedback! We hope the above shows that we are actively listening to both yours and other merchants feedback and that we are rapidly implementing improvements when and where required.

Kind regards,

The Flower Petal

Terrible customer service and support. I use this app for my flower shop for local pickup and delivery. Everything worked great for awhile, but lately we've been starting to have some issues. We have had two orders where there was no delivery date. We reported this problem last week and haven't heard back. I sent a follow-up today, and couldn't talk to an actual person, just a bot that basically told me to wait another day.

Keto Cakes Utah

I had high hopes for this app, but it was really hacky around the main theme I was using. It would appear as a selection in the cart, but then open the cart again and you get "no local pickup available". If you move to checkout, the pickup address is put in the shipping address slots and is changeable by the customer. I felt this was going to be more problems than it's worth.

Because my pickup windows are very limited and my products are simple, I decided to go with adding my pickups as product variations and not allow that verison of the item to be a physical item. It's a hack, but it's way more stable than Store Pickup + Delivery.

Turcomp Gasket

When I click on Store pickup on Checkout, the price for Delivery is still charge. Hope to solve this issue ASAP